Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 129 ]  [ Total: 129 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

teejay

Posted - 02/19/2006 :  7:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see teejay's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all, my name is Teejay. I'm new here and am looking forward to posting and chatting with all you nice folks.

wildography

Posted - 02/20/2006 :  7:14:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit wildography's Homepage  Send wildography an AOL message  Send wildography a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Hi, David here; I live IN Yosemite Valley. Yes, IN the national park. A resident for more than 4 years now.

If you will be visiting, feel free to contact me beforehand, via e-mail, if you have questions, seek advice, whatever - even to just say Hi!

David lives in Yosemite Valley

LaurenNude

Posted - 02/21/2006 :  07:30:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Group! My name is Lauren, I am 24 and live in Delaware. Getting ready for Summer early, and looking for others my age on the East Coast to hang out with. Also looks like a fun board, looking forward to posting with you all.

Lauren

scottbob99

Posted - 02/21/2006 :  09:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Send scottbob99 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Lauren, I'm also from the east coast. Not too many nude beaches around me though, I usually go when I'm in Florida, later.

solarg8r
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  9:35:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit solarg8r's Homepage  Send solarg8r a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi! I am Gary from Jacksonville, Florida, longtime nudist who likes nude camping & hiking.

Follow the link & find me in the Photo Gallery - SolarG8r

jcl1776

Posted - 02/27/2006 :  06:20:45 AM  Show Profile  Send jcl1776 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Harold

Hi to one and all. I'm new to the group, but I've been a smooth nudist for many years. I used to belong to Elysium Fields. Now the only place I can go to is San Onofre State Beach.

I'm looking for LDS (Mormons) nudist to car pool with and/or to meet.

I'd also like to find someone in my area (The San Fernando Valley of L.A.) who wouldn't mind taking nude photos of me. Tastefully done of course.

Harold

Harold, I'm new and LDS in Glendale/taking pics no problem

dnude

Posted - 02/27/2006 :  2:08:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, my name is Dave. i am very new to this and looking to meet new people and friends. I havent really been out and nude with other people, but really want to change that. I look forward to talking to others.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  1:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello. So far I am struggling to learn how to use and navigate this site. I am not a quick learner but I'll get there, I hope. So far I've been impressed with what I seen, given I can find it. Best wishes.

Jim

tlyoung88

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  8:00:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit tlyoung88's Homepage  Send tlyoung88 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

My name is Tony and I'm originally from Hawaii. I'm interested in meeting more islanders who are into naturism as I will be having a screening of my documentary on Oahu in April.

My documentary is called, "Naked in the 21st Century: A Journey through Naturism".

More info will be entered on another forum page.

Tony Young

Peter Pan
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  3:55:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Peter Pan an AOL message  Send Peter Pan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hey everyone, Peter here..i finally got this name going, i'm the same guy as peeter pan =) but i'm almost 25, young looking (and acting) guy in northern new mexico, and i think this forum is great! i'm so glad i found it..i've been into nudism for about 10 years..i started with my younger step brother at first, and then nudism sorta took over the house and infected everyone! unfortunately we havent gotten around to doing as mush social nudism as we'd like, just at home and with other local families and friends..but we'd love to meeto thers out there, so aloha everybody!

~Peter~

~Petey Pan~

Mexicanmale55

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  8:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Mexicanmale55's MSN Messenger address  Send Mexicanmale55 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,Everyone My intro.Im Frankie a Single 53 year old Hispanic male in Tucson,AZ.Im looking forward to this nice site and meeting other local or travelling Nudists here.I love Nude hiking,Nudists activities,and more.

freeandeasy

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  6:02:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi My names Gerry I'm just looking for people who live this life style

freeandeasy

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2006 :  12:18:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello. My name is Joe and i live on Long Island.
I love going to Lighthouse and Smith Point. I spend a lot of time there in the summer.

Other than being on the beach nude I like walking, gardening, reading. Have been going naked to some extent since I was a kid.

VillagesC

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  07:39:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to the people responsible for allowing me to join this site. Being a wannabe nudist I am enjoying reading the entries and hopefully will be posting my own experiences one day. As of now you might say I'm a home nudist.

ggwydion
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2006 :  1:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Send ggwydion an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone, my name is Andy and I just joined the site. Just thought I would say hello. I look forward to meeting some new people.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.53 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved