Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 203 ]  [ Total: 203 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

saracengage

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  06:28:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi there,

am jared from Glendale. glad to be here. and share my views about the ideas and suggestions.

moving forward,glad to be here.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 07/24/2006 4:39:59 PM

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  9:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by saracengage

hi there,

am jared from Glendale. glad to be here. and share my views about the ideas and suggestions.

moving forward,glad to be here.

Good to hear... Looking forward to more!

Welcome

swimminjim

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  10:04:49 AM  Show Profile  Send swimminjim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
My name is Jim I am new to nudism and trying to find my away around the site.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  1:45:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by swimminjim

Hi all,
My name is Jim I am new to nudism and trying to find my away around the site.

I still sometimes have trouble finding my way around the site. Compared to me everyone is a genius. Welcome to the site and enjoy your nudity. I surely enjoy mine and will be visiting a nudist resort this Saturday hoping to participate in a 5K Walk. I managed to let my car run over my leg, twice. Then things got worse. Not fully healed yet.

Best Wishes, Jim

swimminjim

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  2:16:34 PM  Show Profile  Send swimminjim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Could someone give directions for me to upload a photo to my profile, Thanks in advance

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  2:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by swimminjim

Could someone give directions for me to upload a photo to my profile, Thanks in advance

You can have a photo and an avatar. Both are established in your My Profile (via Members Menu near the top of the Talk About Nudism page). You can upload the avatar from your PC click on Upload Avatar (max. size 100 pixels x 100 pixels) and then navigate to your avatar. Your avatar is displayed next to all of your posts. My avatar is a photo, many use a cartoon.

But, as far as I know your photo must be put on a web page and you enter its URL. One way you can build a web page is using Photo Page in GeoCities in Yahoo. This Yahoo procedure is not easy to figure out.

If you need further help, please email me.

Best Wishes, Jim

funinsun

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  6:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just joined this forum and wanted to say Hello!

I have been a naturist for as long as I can remember. Every chance I
had I took it it to get naked in nature. I just love the feel of the sun
on my body and cool breezes licking my skin. I just feel so natural and
free.

I lived in California for about 8 years and took advantage of the
beaches there. My first wife and I loved going to Red, White and Blue beach
along highway 1. It cost something like $7.00 each, but it was worth
it. You always felt safe as they owners had patrols looking out for
anyone not following the rules. Man I miss that beach.

I now live in Central Illinois and have not found a convienent area or
club to join. My current wife and I tried a club down in St. Louis, but
it was 2 hours away and too expensive for non members.

I had been keeping a lid on my naturism until this summer. I had
enough. Now my wife and I spend all of our time indoors nude. We have built
some small portable privacy walls to sunbath nude (all the houses are 1
story around us. We go to secluded trails and I usally hike nude, but
my wife perfers to stay clothed. I don't push her, and she doesn't mind
me being in the buff :)

I am looking forward to reading more on this board and if there are any
Central Illinois naturist out there let me know where you go or maybe
we can create our own naturist events!

openess
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2006 :  06:51:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody. My name is Tom and it feels good to make myself known to this online community. For the previous decades of my life, I have been a closet nudist, hiding my love for this way of being, not only from others, but also from myself. I would often experience great joy when I escaped my clothes, but at the same time struggle with feelings that somehow this was aberrant behavior. At this point in my life, I’ve come to happily acknowledge and embrace this aspect of myself, and to realize that this is a good and healthy way of being. I’m glad to be among folks who share the same joy and reverence for this lifestyle.
The username I’ve chosen speaks to what I see as the most joyful, beneficial and healing aspect of being a nudist. I believe that part of the pain we experience as human beings is caused by feelings of isolation and separateness from each other. Clothes are a powerful symbol and expression of that isolation and separateness. Far beyond using clothes just for protection from the elements and to decorate ourselves, we use them to hide ourselves from each other, and in so doing perpetuate and reinforce our feelings of separation. So much of our motivation for wearing clothes is based on fear: fear of the world, and of each other. Conversely, freely removing our clothes and stepping out into the world uncovered is a powerful and beautiful expression of fearlessness, acceptance and openness - fearlessness in the face of our insecurities, acceptance of who we are, and openness to the world, and to each other.
I’m not always this philosophical, but this is the essence of what I love about this practice of being as we were born, and I just had to say it. And one more thing – being naked just feels so great. I’m happy to be here, and thankful for all of you.

Tertulian

Posted - 08/05/2006 :  6:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone,
I've been lurking on here and finally decided to say 'hello'. My name is Tertulian (well, not really, but for on here it is :) and my girlfriend's name is Lisa. We've both been gravitating towards the nudist lifestyle more and more. This summer we've been sure to hit the local nudist beach (Hanlon's Point Beach in Toronto, Canada) at least once every two weeks.

It's really a marvellous way to be as I'm sure you'll agree. We've tried dragging our friends into it but to little avail and so we've finally decided that the only way to have nudist friends is to make friends with people who are nudists! So here we are. We hope to have many a pleasant conversation with people on here about our shared love of nudism, and if you happen to be in Toronto, are under the age of 30 and looking for nudist friends (friends only mind you), then drop us a line (Consult the ad in the personals section that I am just about to post :P )

Take care everyone!
Tertulian & Lisa

DAL76

Posted - 08/06/2006 :  02:20:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all. New to this forum. I've been a closet nudist for a long time. Finding this site has helped me discuss nudism with my wife. It's nice to meet like minded people who like who they are. It's nice to read everyone's view. Being nude is great. Thanks for this site.

yettostart

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  09:37:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi...im AK from chennai(madras) india...im a 20 yr old male...being indian my greatest nudist experience have been a few minutes near the open window...i need to meet a lot more ppl from chennai...and a lot more ideas on enjoying myself without getting into trouble in a conservative society

scap

Posted - 08/09/2006 :  6:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all,
Im new here, just joined, been a nudest pretty much my whole life. The problem i have is finding others nearby who is also interested in nudism. Ive met a few, and have been to a few nudest places and a great time. This place seems great, i love talking to like-minded people.

jake45

Posted - 08/11/2006 :  12:18:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, new guy here thought i would say hey. Will get my profile a lttle more up to date soon it's just to late tonight to think to much.

tvjose

Posted - 08/13/2006 :  7:35:43 PM  Show Profile  Send tvjose a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, my name is Jose. Living in San Francisco, CA.
Looking to meet new friends and have fun in the sun.
I love photography, flying (learning to fly), hiking, and just hanging with friends.

Jose

taylor_23

Posted - 08/14/2006 :  02:46:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

just thought i would introduce myself,

I'm Taylor from Australia.
Great to part of the site.
cheers.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved