Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 190 ]  [ Total: 190 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

southernude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  10:03:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi ya'll,
Just recently signed on new and looking forward to chatting with ya'll. Been a lifetime nudist, raised in nudist camps in Florida and wife and I live nude on a small farm in Georgia. We live almost totally nude 100% of the time when weather permits. We are no longer members of any nudist clubs but we travel and visit many clubs across the country.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2006 :  4:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by southernude

Hi ya'll,
Just recently signed on new and looking forward to chatting with ya'll. Been a lifetime nudist, raised in nudist camps in Florida and wife and I live nude on a small farm in Georgia. We live almost totally nude 100% of the time when weather permits. We are no longer members of any nudist clubs but we travel and visit many clubs across the country.

Hello to you. I admire your life style and wish I could live the same way.

Best Wishes, Jim

The Natural

Posted - 10/18/2006 :  11:34:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone!

New friends, I am new here, and I hope to make many new friends, and discuss the natural life.

Thanks for having me.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2006 :  2:57:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Natural.:)

The Natural

Posted - 10/18/2006 :  3:00:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

Welcome Natural.:)

Why thank you so much!

floridajim

Posted - 10/18/2006 :  5:22:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello. I'm new here and it's a wonderful site. My first nudist experience occurred when I was learning to swim at the YMCA, and no bathing suits were allowed. I took to it like, well, like a duck to water. I spent as much time as I could outdoors in the summer, in the fileds and woods near our house, wandering and playing nude. I am nude most of the time around the house, and even though my wife is not a nudist, she can no longer stand to wear anything to bed. It's the little victories!

zephyr

Posted - 10/20/2006 :  08:55:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, can’t say I’m new here, still this’s only my first post.. Been
sitting on the fence for quite some time now, watching with incredible
amazement at the frankness of each expression ! and why shouldn’t it be??
considering that nudity is only and so very natural!!! Probably my very
Indian, and thus a very conservative upbringing prevented me from an
earlier expression of something my girlfriend and I have been practicing
for a very long time now in the confines of our homes or on our hikes
when we come across the greens we think we’ve to ourselves (which is
seldom given the situation here).

Serendipity having played its role, I’m happy to have chance onto this
site of free expression, something, (free expression that is…) we in
Bombay are very proud about…though, rather giving in most areas and very,
very tight fisted in some……….., this being one of them …..

As a practicing architect, I’ve always been amazed by the human
form….so definitely functional and thus so very definitely beautiful !!!!! has
made me always wonder…., what form of perversion, and why did it win
its dictates of covering that which really needs to be proudly and
singularly worshipped ?????? isn’t minimalism here seen in its ultimate
grandeur?? Like, the way we would be proud of…., say, a beautifully crafted
car…, an aero plane or just a very mundane object like, say a
spoon…..!!, all very naked…., all very functional……(the probable incongruity of
the simile is not lost on me here, nevertheless….). Imagine, getting a
beautiful car and covering it with a shroud ! and that too in a manner
that’s very reveling …!! The world seems to be drunk on its twisted (
and so called logical) ethics. Well, let them revel in their
drunkenness…, ..as for me, I’m happy to chance on this site and the task on hand is
to try and get more people to shed off their inhibitions. Like Osho
said…..’Its only We that stand in our own way………..’
Ciao, all
zephyr

Spiker51

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  10:38:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Every One

I am new here. Not sure how to start so here goes. When growing up being nude at home round the family was OK but not outside the home. Can't say was a nudist family but it was nothing to hide from. When was married the wife an I had few friends that were nudist. Had some other friends that just could not see why any oe would want to lay in the sun or go swimming in the nude an that's OK to each their own. We got together for BBQ, pool party an other fun with friends. Think that was the most happy time there was the Wife the kids an friends all enjoying life. We raise the kids with there is no shame with human body like some do. My kids grew up nudist but when they got in their teens an made new friends they changes an that's ok. Can only teach them so much they have to live their own life. I did belong to the ASA in the 80s but like life is things happen an I drop my membership. I have been on the internet for awhile but it still new to me. I was in a nudist chat room the day talking bout what beaches an or resort were around an some one said do a google search. So I did an that's how I found this group really greatful I did. Have been looking threw the posting really enjoy so far. I live alone "well it just me an my little dog an 2 old tom cats" in the middle of no where which is OK can do any thing want lay out on the deck or mow the yard naked no one say thing bout it. I don't mind being alone but the lonelyness sure does get me some times. Well for being shy sure have babble alot ;-)

Sure want to thank who ever set up an got this board started. I do hope to make some good friends here an would love to hear from any one.

You all have a great an wonderful day...........

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2006 :  03:19:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Spiker51 to this great site. I hope you enjoy the exchange of ideas on the forums as much as I have since joining.

Keep bare

Tuffers

nudeeest

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  12:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeeest a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello everyone. im new here, obviously. im a young asian male, and an aspiring nudist. nudism is quite common for europeans and americans but very rare and doesn't even exist to some country in asia. im new to the idea of being nude in public but iv always loved the idea of being free and naked at home. i would love to meet some of you guys wen i travel there abroad to experience first hand the life of a nudist.

if you don't mind, add me up at yahoo messenger, my id is nudeeest.

good day to all.

Edited by - nudeeest on 10/31/2006 01:11:15 AM

Mnstnz
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  08:48:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Mnstnz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Been a while since I posted but just wanted to hello and welcome to our newest members.
Live long and free!

Luvs2bnakd

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  3:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Luvs2bnakd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just moved to cold Nebraska from south Texas. Feeling lost without nudist friends close by so thought I'd join a board or two. Anyone even near Omaha??? BTW...how do I add a pic to my profile??

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  5:04:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luvs2bnakd

Just moved to cold Nebraska from south Texas. Feeling lost without nudist friends close by so thought I'd join a board or two. Anyone even near Omaha??? BTW...how do I add a pic to my profile??

Admin will probably respond and knows much more than I. But, one way is to create a web page using Yahoo and Geocities which will allow you load pictures to the web page and then you set the web page address in your Profile. To do so requires your opening an account but Yahoo has free accounts.

Best Wishes, Jim

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  08:33:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once you are logged in, go to Members Menu at top of page. Click on My Profile. Log in again. Under Basics click on Upload Avatar. Small window pops up. Click on browse. Second window pops up. Navigate to picture you want to upload. Second window disappears. Click on "Upload File to (username) Post". Thats it. You will probally have to resize your picture to 100X100 before you upload it.

Edited by - beachnudist on 11/01/2006 08:34:10 AM

DUCHESS

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  8:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot for the directions about uploading the avatar.

DUCHESS

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 3.11 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved