Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 513 ]  [ Total: 513 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  8:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Leesa,

We are nudists from north of you near Los Angeles.

Glad to have you here.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  10:59:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Leesa, welcome, up near Oceanside here, I love being so close to San Onofre.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/20/2005 :  11:24:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahhhhh......San Onofre Beach, Trail 6......been so dang long since we've been there, it'll be like the first time all over again next time we go.

We gotta get our priorties straight!

GreekNaturist

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  5:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello! I am Alexandros from Athens Greece and this is my first posting in this site. I am a self-naturist because unfortunately I don't have any naturist friends. So, I am glad I can talk with naturists here.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2005 :  6:23:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to these boards Alexandros.

What about the East-Central European Documentation Centre
at 6 Filomenas Street, GR-145 Ekali ??

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

retronat

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  2:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!
I am a new member from SF Bay area

Looking for friends around the world and specially in SF Bay Area, California USA

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  5:20:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
retronat, Have you visited Lupin or Laguna del Sol?

Regards, Cheri

-
-

vim_11egs

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  11:27:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am a shy nudist and dont know if i can ever go public ,but i enjoy being nude and dream about living the life on an island and beaches.I also like being smooth.

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  12:12:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vim:
Indulge your dreams and enjoy the beaches of life and let the rays of being "you" absorb your dreams and desires.

Slo and dang if the nude public ain't on your side.

Everyday is another reason to be yourself. So "Smile! Be Happy!"

SapphireBliss

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  3:07:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, all! I'm from Huntsville, AL; I'm 24, and my husband is 31. We're fairly new to the nudist world (almost two years now), and so far have only been to the following clubs/beaches: Little Makena Beach on Maui, HI; - - - Resort in Palm Springs, CA; and Cypress Cove Resort in Orlando, FL. (I highly recommend all three!) We're planning a day visit to Paradise Valley in Dawsonville, GA, for Memorial Day weekend.

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  3:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome to this board. Looks like you picked the best clubs to visit already.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  6:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SapphireBliss, Welcome to these messagea boards.

You might give GymnoVita a try. It's a bit on the rustic side in comparison with Cypress Cove, but it's a nice place to relax, great folk.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2005 :  11:51:28 PM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Leesa
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tom and I am from MN. I am a home nudist. My wife on the other hand is not. Haveing a little trouble talking her into giving it a try. I would like to welcome you to the forum. Hope you like it here.
Love to be nude
Tom

sunfun1175

Posted - 05/24/2005 :  3:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hello all new members. My wife and I have been nudist for 6 1/2 years but members to this group for 3 months. Enjoy all the good and valuable information we have received each one of you. We started our nudism at our children were grown but wish we had started sooner.

ELH

elnomad

Posted - 05/28/2005 :  11:36:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. Great site. Found it doing some research. I'm a new nudist. So pardon any stupid questions I may ask. Elnomad

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved