Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 106 ]  [ Total: 107 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2008 :  2:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

Freckles is the name. Have been a naturist on and off for thirty odd years now. Struggled to keep an all over tan in Britain in my twenties & thirties with my husband who died three years back. He left me well provided for and as I have little family in the UK, I took the plunge and moved to the Canaries - Fuerteventura to be exact and I am now a deep brown all over, all year round. My daughters - Alice (12) and Dulcie (7) both enjoy the lifestyle and we find that times when we really have to wear clothes are few and far between (school, shopping that's about it - I don't have to work).

I have a small group of friends, both ex-pats and locals, who are either nudists or non-nudists who accept our lifestyle and (generally) don't get too freaked out by our naked presence.

Write me!

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2008 :  7:16:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Freckles...

I think you will have an opportunity to make some interesting online acquaintances on this forum. There are many friendly, thoughtful, intelligent people who contribute to the various topics.

During my relatively brief tenure as a forum member, I have found you can be quite comfortable asking questions and sharing your thoughts.

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2008 :  7:48:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Freckles, I wish I had been able to join the naturist lifestyle at your age. I'm sure your children will thank you when they're older. I on the other hand have been a public naturist for a few months. I had my first visit to a naturist club two months ago and could not believe have free I felt. I am 79 and I WISH I HAD BEGUN AT 29. Good luck to Freckles and the daughters.

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2008 :  1:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. I've been a member for a few days and have posted a couple of times so I though it was time I actually introduce myself. My name is JoAnn and I'm a nudist! There, I said it. Seriously, I just discovered nude sunbathing this summer (at Gunnison Beach) and I absolutely love it. I wish summer would stay a little longer but next year I'm getting a seasons parking pass and making the two hour drive as often as I can. I'm single, retired and the only thing that will limit me is the price of gasoline. Thanks to those of you I've already met and who have been so willing to invite me into the community. See ya' at the beach!

naturistontheinside
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2008 :  4:36:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all... I found the board a few days ago while googling the benefits of sleeping nude and was really intrigued of some of the posts here.

Edited by - naturistontheinside on 10/03/2008 7:24:33 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  2:26:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome rev & naturist

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  5:45:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Rooftop. I read your profile and can't imagine moving from Fla. to Montreal. Talk about a shock to the system. I was there once in May a few years back and it was COLD!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2008 :  7:05:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well rev, nudist wise, yeah, it's a big jump. but i'm originally a new yorker and i really didn't like living in the south. i LOVE the seasons, fall being my favorite season. so, if i have to sacrifice some quality outdoor nudity time for a much happier existence, then a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2008 :  10:10:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

well rev, nudist wise, yeah, it's a big jump. but i'm originally a new yorker and i really didn't like living in the south. i LOVE the seasons, fall being my favorite season. so, if i have to sacrifice some quality outdoor nudity time for a much happier existence, then a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

Well, I wish you luck. I've lived in South Jersey all my life and, seasons or not, if I ever move it will be to the desert!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2008 :  12:12:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks revampd. the desert wouldn't be so bad. when i left toronto, i almost went to phoenix, but decided on florida instead. maybe one day, when i retire, i'll move down to arizona somewhere. but until then, i want to stay up north.

Scotsman

Posted - 10/14/2008 :  3:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All Scotsman here from Delta Colorado. I'm the new guy I was wondering whether you know of any clubs out here.

Scotsman

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  3:44:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey new here Richard from Colorado

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  4:17:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, everyone. I hail from FL and have been a nudist for about 35 yrs.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  9:10:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been here for a week or so. You are welcome to read my profile. I've had no success posting an avatar.

Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  1:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit 77777's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I'm a male in my mid-40s. I've always enjoyed being nude at home and visiting CO hot springs resorts and hotels during my travels overseas. Recently, I had the privilege of being a guest at two landed clubs in two different states, and I really enjoyed myself, especially how kind and welcoming the members were. My wife, though very attractive and physically fit, has significant self-image issues and doesn't like to be nude, even at home, so the only opportunities I have to experience social nudism is when I travel on business or she is away traveling.

The only active nudist club near our home, while not ostensibly a swingers club, has rather risque activities during their scheduled parties, which is a primary reason my wife doesn't want to join me in attending there.

I really liked the atmosphere at a landed club I recently attended. It wasn't a resort, it was owned by the members. They had several acres of land, a swimming pool, and a hot tub as well as a few buildings. There were only about five people there when I visited and it was very serene and like being nude at a private home. This would be an ideal non-threatening environment where my SO would have the best chance of being comfortable with trying nudism, but it's on the other coast, so I doubt we'll make it there as a couple.

Thanks for hosting the forum. There are lots of interesting topics and it helped me make the transition to social nudism. Like most men, I was a little apprehensive at first, but in no time at all, it felt completely natural to be nude and around other nude people, both men and women.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved