Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 415 ]  [ Total: 415 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Bright_Eyes

Posted - 12/07/2008 :  10:49:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Bright_Eyes a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hei, greetings from cold Norway.
I am new on this site, i am 30 years old female, and i was very intrested in nudism, and when i decided to finally try it, i still feel a little bit unplesant cause of that.
It is probably cause of my look, because i am very tall and natural long haired blonde, so thanks to that fact i got many, maybe too many compliments.
Scandinavians in general are very intrested in nudism, as all you know, so i feel little bit confused here.

palryb

Posted - 12/07/2008 :  11:03:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Bright eyes..........
I am also new on the site. I am a brit, now living in america, past 34 years actually. I am comfortable in speedos, yet my wife is looking to try a nudist resort this coming summer. My concern is endowment and bumping into folks we know at a resort.
I think that it will only take the first time and I will be fine. Perhaps clothes optional sort of spot first.
I am fine at home in the nude, just the two of us, but public! We are fit and in shape. Find a spot that is optional and you can risk bit by bit and at your own pace.
Good luck!!

kirk

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  8:07:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! I'm kirk and i am a 20 year old student from Scotland (which is a darn cold place to get your kit off let me tell you!) I have always been somewhat of a nudist. My family has never been nudists that go to resorts etc, but never a family that would hide from nudity nor be ashamed of it! I suppose you can say whether I'm clothed or not i always smile and have a laugh!

I am a big supporter of nudism and believe that in the right environment nudism is great for all groups of life no matter what age! Being in my early twenties (20 to be precise!) i really do feel that the younger generations can enjoy nudism as well as anyone and that it can help teach morals (i do get fairly annoyed when people link nudism with sex!)

Anyhoo, looking forward to talking with you all!

(if at first you dont succeed... get naked!)

turtym

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  09:58:32 AM  Show Profile  Click to see turtym's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi everyone..
my name is Caner from Turkey..
i am 24 years old.
unfortunataly in turkey there is no nudist area and nudist group..

maybe i can find a friends from here and we can start nudism freedom in Turkey.

tmccarley

Posted - 12/17/2008 :  10:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and new to nudism. My name is Mark and I a 34 y/o gay male. I have only been to a nudist park twice and I have become a little more comfortable. I have always been uncomfortable with my body because I was very overweight. I have recently lost over 100 pounds and wanted to try nudism to help my self esteem. It worked. I am hooked. I really enjoy being nude and have even started sleeping nude. Any advice anyone can give for me to become more comfortable would be appreciated.

Fenris Drakon
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2008 :  8:59:26 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Fenris Drakon's MSN Messenger address  Send Fenris Drakon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey all. This is Fenris Drakon here.

I'm 19 years old, I live in North-West England and have been a nudist for at least half of my teenage years. I however have yet to get the chance to experiance a nudist are. Mainly because I live with my parents. Even though my father has been to a nudist beach before in Brighton, I couldn't summon up the courage to go with him. But also because I didn't have anything to keep my mind ocupied at a beach XD.

Given the opertunaty, I would gladly join in and take a holiday or something in a nudist resort or whatnot (wether permiting. You never know here in the UK!), although while I do my best to be mature about the subject, I still feel I would be a bit out of place. I don't mean to generalise, but the majoraty of nudists I find are fully grown adults. And well, I'm not even 20 yet ^^'.

I am a freindly, open and inteligent guy who always wants to make freinds. I have LONG been very critical of sociaties views on nudity, and my standard of beuty is entirley subjective to how one feels about themselves. To me, beuty is what somone is. Not how large their chest pair or rod is!

I HATE how the media and the beuty industry has created a compleatly false image of beuty through photoshop and is making people, especialy females, feel bad about themselves because they don't look like the fake super moddels.

I'm no prize pig, but I'm happy with my apearence! Maybe I could stand to loose some weight, but it's not a major issue.

A unique thing about me is that I consider myself a Wolf therian. Essentialy, I am human, but my thaughts and certain behavior characteristics are simular to that of wolves. Kinda complicated, but it's what makes me feel unique. My nudism COULD be linked to this, as I often have mental shifts responding to change in temperature or fabric etc...

I look forward to talking to more people like me here and fit in with everybody. I'm always willing to make new freinds!

We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by it's cover and read what we want, between selected lines!

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2008 :  08:10:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris Drakon

I'm 19 years old, I live in North-West England and have been a nudist for at least half of my teenage years. I however have yet to get the chance to experiance a nudist are. Mainly because I live with my parents. Even though my father has been to a nudist beach before in Brighton, I couldn't summon up the courage to go with him. But also because I didn't have anything to keep my mind ocupied at a beach XD.

Hi Ferris Drakon,

Surely living in the North West there are places you can go to (nude swims) which are much closer than Brighton, and when the weather is better (ie. the summer when there is one) go to Morfa Dyfryn - how are you for transport?

Cony

fisherg

Posted - 12/21/2008 :  12:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody!!!
I'm a 28 years old guy from Serbia. I'm a home nudist and I've visited my first nudist beach this summer with my girlfriend. I got hooked instantly and promised to myself to visit only nude beaches in the future.
My girlfriend accepts my nudity although she is reluctant to take off her clothes sometimes.
While I was growing up nudity in our house was a normal thing and I saw my parents and my brother naked many times.
This is a great site and I hope to meet some interesting people.

Fenris Drakon
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2008 :  7:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Fenris Drakon's MSN Messenger address  Send Fenris Drakon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cony

quote:
Originally posted by Fenris Drakon

Hi Ferris Drakon,

Surely living in the North West there are places you can go to (nude swims) which are much closer than Brighton, and when the weather is better (ie. the summer when there is one) go to Morfa Dyfryn - how are you for transport?

Cony

I currently make money through chores and don't have my own transport. I just didn't feel right to get a proper part time job yet. I probobly should bite the bullet and get a proper job to fit into my life. But other than that, I don't realy know how I'm going to get to any starting places.

I'm at the begining you could say. I'm 19 now, I'm in an aprentaship to get a job and should be more independant. I'm just starting out and have no idea where I could go or how to get there. I'm a bit of a looser I'm afraid ^^'.

We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by it's cover and read what we want, between selected lines!

LuckyLaura

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  10:24:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I am Laura. I am 30, single and live in PA. I don't know if I would call myself a "nudist" (not big on labels anyway), but I love being nude, and I have several friends who do as well, so call that what we will. I have been to a few nude beaches and one resort, and am pretty nude around the house all the time. I just love the feeling :)

Anyway, that's me, hope to get to know you all.

Laura

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  6:42:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Laura.

btw - I think Jon Lovitz is hilarious as well!

cuban
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  11:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. My name is Max and have been into naturist activities quietly for about 15 years. Last couple of years though I've tried to more actively persue nude activities. As my wife has yet to come around for any public nude activity, I've tried seeking opportunities to explore a nude beach or resort during my business travel. Also with kids in the house, I am selective in when/where I am nude at home. My wife and I do not hide our nudity and do try to promote a healthy body acceptance with them...they are free to choose when to shed their clothes as well.

I've been to nude spots in Maui (Little Beach), SoCal (San Onofre...let's hope it stays legal), NoCal (Red Rock Beach), NY/NJ (Gunnison/Sandy Hook and Robert Moses/Fire Island), beaches in South of France and a few day visits at landed resorts in US. While San Onofre is closest, my favorites are Little Beach and Sandy Hook; I have found both to be quite lively and friendly.

Also, I'm finally getting up the courage to tell some selective friends about this and hope to recruit at least a few to join me since it's not always easy going for a lone nude male to be warmly accepted.

Always looking for the next chance to explore and meet friendly folks.

noclothesnohassles

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  12:26:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello fellow free spirits. I'm 45 single fit male from NY. You have great site here with lots of lively back and forth

Hoping this is my year to give social nudity a try. But raised conservatively..and even signing up here took courage, lol

Happy New Year

jmg33188
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  9:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit jmg33188's Homepage  Send jmg33188 an AOL message  Send jmg33188 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey all, it's been months since I've been on the forum. My name is Justin, I am 22 years old from Long Island. Been a nudist since I was 4. Looking for some friends to have a good time with.

V/R
//SIGNED//
CADET GEBHARDT

sunnymelissa

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  12:34:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

I am Melissa, just joined here today. I am 23, live in San Diego, got in to going nude when I was in college. I have been to Blacks Beach many times, and a few resorts in Palm Springs.

Things you should know about me:

- I am fun
- I laugh at EVERY joke ever told
- I am easy going
- I love meeting people (so introduce yourself!) :)
- I don't have many hang ups
- I think you are beautiful
- Mean people suck.....but I still love them
- If I had my way, everyone would get along real well

So anyway, thats me :)

Melissa

Download Attachment: IMG0654.1.jpg
24.28 KB

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.53 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved