Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 120 ]  [ Total: 120 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

iain01

Posted - 04/12/2012 :  10:12:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi My name is Iain and my wife is Janet. We went on a nudist holiday in spain last year and Janet saw a huge black man on the beach and has indicated she would like to visit a beach in the carribean where the locals go nude, anyone any suggestions

massr12001

Posted - 04/28/2012 :  1:28:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all New here. Ive been a Naturist/nudist since forever. My folks, RIP, said I kept taking off my diaper as a baby and running away when they tried to catch me to put it back on. LOL. Ill complete my profile as such as time permits. In the meantime Im an AANR member and live in NC.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2012 :  1:31:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the group everyone. Hope to hear from you all on the forums. Rob

randy1315

Posted - 05/03/2012 :  6:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello my name is Randy and I am a new member. I have always been a naturalist, I love hiking in the nude and being totally free. I live near Silver City New Mexico and we have so many wonderful places to hike. The feeling of the sun on your skin and the wind blowing across your body is the best freedom of all. If I am hiking a new trial I wear a skirt and tank top, yes I feel shy saying that. I hope to find some really good ideas from this site, and meet others that share the same interest as me. I welcome emails too, anytime.

mahamaha

Posted - 05/06/2012 :  02:49:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

I am new member. I am from India. I am practicing nudism since 10 years. I have been to Goa often and practicing nudism (but it is illegal),even in my home when I am alone. Can any one help me there any naturist resorts in India.

Please help me out to bujji143.bajji143@gmail.com

On the Fence
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2012 :  9:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I am new to the nudist life style. I like being nude at home but I am not sure about being nude in 'public' yet. So to test out the water so to speak I joined the Sequoians Nudist park meet up group.

I have lots and lots of questions before my first meet up next month and would like to ask them here but I need to understand where to post them first.

Being a single male my first question is the unwanted erection but I seem to have found the answer to that one. My next one is, are there any special etiquette rules that I need to know before I go? I am hoping that people will cut a newbie some slack as I have never been nude outside of the house before.

Mike

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2012 :  07:09:17 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by On the Fence

Hi all,

I am new to the nudist life style. I like being nude at home but I am not sure about being nude in 'public' yet. So to test out the water so to speak I joined the Sequoians Nudist park meet up group.

I have lots and lots of questions before my first meet up next month and would like to ask them here but I need to understand where to post them first.

Mike

Mike,
My advice would be to go through all the topics, they cover EVERYTHING. Start from the top and read all titles and all subtitles. If you need more information on a subject...post it!!!
There's a lot of wonderful people in nudism. If you need help on the blogs, at a nude swim, nude beach, nude resort, etc, they are more than willing to help you enter into nudism with the utmost comfort.
Most of all, don't sweat the small stuff, relax and enjoy, that's what nudism is about.

Jimmie

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2012 :  10:40:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Rachel from Perth, WA. Been a nudist on and off since the age of 6 with a bit of a break during my teens. Tried to bring the kids up not to be hung up about the naked human body with a degree of success. Now just enjoying the beaches and my own back yard as nature intended whenever I can. Growing old disgracefully

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2012 :  11:25:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My, you're a friendly lot aren't you. I was hoping I could generate a chat with a few naked folk. I have just separated from my "better half" and as the kids have left home, I am now finding myself facing the prospect of "going it alone" when I visit my favourite beaches in future. In the past, whenever I have been sunning myself, I have either been with my parents (as a nipper) or with the ex, and/or the kids. A bit of moral support please? I am a bit wary of being a lone female in case some guy pays a bit too much attention to me.

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2012 :  11:39:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rachel, you should be fine. Congrats on not giving up on nudism. It's sort of in our blood, isn't it? You've got experience and confidence as a nudist, so I think you will be fine handling whatever happens your way. Granted, there are always far more males than females at any nudist venue and unfortunately, some males may pay more attention to you than you would prefer. You can let them know you are there for peace and quiet or you need your space or whatever, and hopefully they'll get the hint. I think most fellow nudists give others the respect they deserve. Let the forum know how things go.

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2012 :  12:58:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx Texnatnud,

I know there are a lot of decent nudists out there and I will use that thought to comfort me when I get out on the beach this weekend (hopefully!). I am not really afraid of the beach trolls - it's just a hassle I could do without. I am not really fussed if a guy spends time ogling my body as long a he doesn't expect me to be impressed with a public display of self stimulation. May sound harsh, but it happens on some of the beaches I have frequented.

Rach.

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2012 :  3:26:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rach, that doesn't sound harsh at all - it's reality and unfortunately seems to occur almost everywhere. Thankfully, it's usually a minority of individuals, but it only takes one to take the gloss off of an otherwise enjoyable nudist day. Nothing beats being outside nude in my opinion and hopefully the good will far outweigh any nuisance you may encounter. Enjoy it!

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  11:50:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
txnatnud,

Thanx for the encouragement. I went to Swanbourne beach today and I was on eof onlty a handful of women there. It was a bit cold (it's the start of winter in Oz) but this gave me the excuse to be on the move, walking the length of the beach (on my own) rather than sun-bathing. Absolutely loved it!

I just turned up in my car in tee-shirt and shorts, climbed out of them on the beach, stuck them in my day-sack and just waltzed up and down the beach flashing smiles at anyone else passing. I had taken a razor to my muschi in the shower that morning and damn! I looked and felt mighty fine.

I made a point of stopping and talking to a guy fishing naked from the beach. we only passed a few pleasantries but this one action was so liberating. I think I am really going to enjoy my new, independent nudist life.

On the Fence
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  12:07:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rachel,

Congrats on your new lifestyle. I am just starting out as well and so far am loving it-of course I have only gone to one resort and am headed to Laguna del Sol today for my second outing.

Mike

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  12:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mike,

Glad to hear you are taking the plunge. If you read some of my earlier posts, you will see I am not a complete newbie, rather than rediscovering the pleasures of nudism as an independent soul rather than with family baggage in tow. For me the future is : no husband, no kids, no pubic hair but most of all - no clothes.

Rach

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved