Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 184 ]  [ Total: 184 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

mark85304
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2013 :  01:43:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, I'm Mark, my wife is Rose, from the Phoenix area. I think I've been a nudist all my life, but have been living in a repressed environment as an adult. After my first wife passed away in 2010, I was able to indulge in my desire to be nude in the house, pool, yard, and garden. What a great feeling that was. I met my current wife, Rose, at age 53 and we have become so comfortable in our skin that we are naked in the house, back yard, garden, and swimming pool (it is above ground so we have to be a bit careful not to offend the neighbors). We are having an in-ground pool built with an attached spa. The mild Arizona winters will ensure year round usage....I digress.

Recently my wife mentioned that the subject of visiting a nudist camp/resort came up at school with one of her fellow college students. One of her classmates was taking her boyfriend to a nudist resort in California. She related this to me and said she was interested in trying the nude lifestyle. I've been researching resorts in the Arizona market and elsewhere and we are headed to Shangri la Ranch this weekend for our first social nudism experience. We know this is not an upscale resort, but it will let us get comfortable being around other naked people. I'm confident I will be comfortable, but I need her to be comfortable first and foremost.

The reviews on Shangri la Ranch are good and many first timers have gone there to be unclothed for the first time in public.

We are interested in trying some of the clothing optional resorts in Palm Springs once we get our naked bodies out there, only because we can drive there in a few hours.

Wish us a good time and maybe we'll see you at an event somewhere.

Oh, we love to travel, internationally, domestically, camping with our trailer, and resorts. Especially weekend (long weekend) trips and over-nighters.

Edited by - mark85304 on 09/11/2013 01:48:50 AM

NBSpain

Posted - 09/13/2013 :  2:36:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit NBSpain's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

I have been a nudist for several years. Here in Spain there are plenty of clothing optional beaches and the weather allows to enjoy outdoors at least 4 or 5 months.

This year I decided to share my experiences and thoughts, trying to help those that like to enjoy life without clothes. I have started a blog about nude beaches and started participating in sites like this, which have been for years a valuable source of information on nudism.

hypnoticfire

Posted - 09/19/2013 :  04:57:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new here, we are in the process of moving to FL from MT and I'm excited to get in the warm weather and hopefully naked!

Pelican58
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2013 :  10:50:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome hypnoticfire! Good luck with your move and your time in FL. This site has tons of info and FL offers many opportunities to live naturally. Enjoy!

The sadest part of being a nudist is putting clothes on to enter the textile world.

Bianca1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  10:55:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I'm Bianca. I've always loved being nude since I could early remember as a child I would always like to go outside and strip in the back yard and my Mom would scold me over it. I just felt more comfortable being nude even though my brother's and sisters would laugh and tell Mom. They eventually accepted that was the way I will always be. Now I am and adult M2F and still practice nudity, just not looking to offend others by my transitioning, but I do find people here to be so friendly and down to Earth.

Pelican58
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  11:27:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bianca. Welcome. This is a great Forum with all kinds of interesting info and people. I admire you always staying true to yourself. Cheers!

The sadest part of being a nudist is putting clothes on to enter the textile world.

Bianca1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  1:39:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the warm welcome Pelican58. I'm finding out that is true, the more I read and follow the Forum, the more I enjoy it here!

quote:
Originally posted by Pelican58

Hi Bianca. Welcome. This is a great Forum with all kinds of interesting info and people. I admire you always staying true to yourself. Cheers!

mark85304
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2013 :  5:22:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, it's time for an update. My wife and I had our first social nudism experience at Shangri la Ranch just north of Phoenix on November 28 & 29. We felt so comfortable after shedding our clothes. We spent the entire weekend there, went to the dance, and met lots of very nice people. While not the Ritz, it is a comfortable place to relax naked. We vowed to return.

We had a last minute opportunity to go to Tucson for the weekend and low and behold, there was a room available at Mira Vista Resort. We had really enjoyed the resort and guests. The facility is wonderful. We played water volleyball for hours both days. The dance Saturday night was a lot of fun and a great opportunity to meet the guests. The pools are open all night and we took advantage of that with the guests in the conversation pool to the wee hours of the morning.

We've made plans to attend Shangi la Ranch in October with two other couples for a day visit. We are seriously considering becoming members of Mira Vista Resort. What a wonderful place, close, clean, friendly, and very fun and relaxing.

We are going back to Mira Vista Resort this weekend. It is only a 2 hour drive to Tucson. We are making reservations today to visit Terra Cotta Inn in Palm Sprints over Veteran's Day weekend, it's only a 4 hour drive from Phoenix.

My wife says being naked is addictive.

Be seeing ya,

Mark & Rose

--
Feel the sun warm your skin when there's nothing between you and the sun.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2013 :  01:13:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, Larry here. While new here, I have enjoyed being nude whenever I got the chance. Where we live now, at the end of the road and few neighbors close by, I can stay nude as long as I want. I work outside in the garden, work on vehicles, mow the yard, build decks, target practice and just about anything else nude. I know that those here know the joy of being nude outside with the sun, breeze and rain falling on the bare skin. The wife does not share the same idea of being nude as I do but she has accepted my way of living. I do draw the line when the temps get below 40 though. It is currently 14 above out side so do have some cloths on. I am retired and starting to enjoy a little slower pace of life. Look forward to sharing info with others that enjoy being nude.

victimofgm

Posted - 11/27/2013 :  11:27:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello. I'm a 44 year old Cajun. For years I lived within my home nude and would occasionally go to nudist campgrounds. Met my wife. Don't go nude like I use to. She hates her body because of her health problems. I love her more than I love heading to nudist campgrounds, beaches, and resorts. Right now money is tight due to her health problems. Perhaps someday money won't be so tight and I might be able to take a private trip to a nudist resort/campground alone. Wife flat out refuses to go even though I told her it's clothing optional. She's stubborn and hard headed so I won't press the issue.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2013 :  4:39:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I had the choice of being a social nudist and going to all sorts of places ... alone, or ... remaining a "home nudist" and sharing it with my wife. There's no decision, for me. As long as she is willing to allow me to me naked at home and to some times join me ... I'll take that over going to nude places alone. Being naked with your loved one is so much better than being naked with a bunch of others and still being alone.

;)

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

ceduby

Posted - 12/17/2013 :  5:17:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. My name is Charlie. Been a nudist all my life. Originally from Calif. Lots of nude beach's and rivers. Not so much here in va. I spend as much time as I can nude. Most everyone I know don't understand. They think that it's strange. Anyway, hope to have some good conversations and maybe even meet some fellow nudists

charlie Schoenduby

DennisNDeb

Posted - 12/24/2013 :  2:04:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good day folks We are Dennis and Deb from Iowa. Deb and I are new to the social seen. Are trip this April 2013 to St Martin is what started this journey for us The feeling of freedom we experience as we walked along that beach was amazing and a feeling only a fellow nudist would understand. Deb and decided then and there that we wanted to explore this wonderful feeling of openness and one with the beauty around us. We came back and looked for a place where we could continue this journey of enlightenment. We found that in a place called Avatan in Minnesota we ended up buying a place there and spent the rest of the Summer meeting other Nudist and sharing our experiences and desire to learn more with them. Our sharing of our feelings with each other has brought us closer as a couple and that has been a added blessing. We want to continue to learn and to experience other places and to meet other true nudist in other beautiful places to walk along with people that believe that nudity is not something someone should be ashamed of or made into something demeaning and ugly. but a feeling of freedom and acceptance which I believe our maker intended it to be. we look forward to reading posts from all of you and if faith would have it maybe meeting you in person.

Dennis & Deb

Edited by - DennisNDeb on 12/24/2013 2:06:39 PM

newguynudefreedom

Posted - 01/01/2014 :  5:18:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there, I'm mike, and I'm new to nudism. I love the freedom of being nude. I'm very open, and very friendly! (:

Paddy

Posted - 01/30/2014 :  1:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi new naked friends!
My mane is Paddy, from England. My wife and I spend time nude at home and outside during the summer. I would like to try a naturist resort holiday in Europe but my wife isn't so keen!

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved