Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 476 ]  [ Total: 476 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

ian_j
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2015 :  11:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Send ian_j a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My name is Ian I am from new zealand

jefalkenshock

Posted - 03/05/2015 :  2:49:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all my name is Jack and my wife and I are interested in the life style but not sure where to start. We live in the San Jose area. We are both over weight and yes shy about this. HELP???? Thank you! :)

John Falkenhagen

Badgerguy

Posted - 03/12/2015 :  1:18:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jefalkenshock

Hello all my name is Jack and my wife and I are interested in the life style but not sure where to start. We live in the San Jose area. We are both over weight and yes shy about this. HELP???? Thank you! :)

John Falkenhagen

Just do it. No ones cares. That's the beauty of it. You and your wife will end up loving it.

Badgerguy

Posted - 03/12/2015 :  1:20:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gill from Wisconsin. Had my first AN experience a month ago at Couples Negril with my beautiful fiancé - it won't be our last.

NoClothes2

Posted - 05/09/2015 :  11:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New to Redding CA area, I am trying to find out where we can go to enjoy the clothing optional lifestyle here and how to use this site. I have never used a forum site before.

Wayne A Keenan

edylyz

Posted - 06/02/2015 :  03:35:36 AM  Show Profile  Send edylyz a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
We're couple frm manila, philippines and new to this site. We had our first experience of social nudism only last month in one of the newest naturist resort in bangkok, thailand; it was truly a memorable experience for us and would do it again elsewhere. It's nice to know, Dan, who lives in Palawan had formed his group of naturist friends.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2015 :  07:36:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all. Lots of great info in the forums and lots of great people to help and answer questions.

ramdas

Posted - 12/13/2015 :  10:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i like nudism..

Rapidi

Posted - 02/17/2016 :  8:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys! I'm a newbie here. I've been a nudist for about 10 years, mostly at home inside, but also on my deck, in my yard and hiking at a cabin we rent each year. I have visited a naturist resort, but am content to enjoy my nudity solo. I recently drove nude and have found a new hobby! Hello to all!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2016 :  10:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the site ramdas and Rapidi.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2016 :  11:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all!

Tim

MikD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2016 :  9:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Signed on to hear what other like minded nudists are talking about. And as I read, I'm feeling more normal by the minute! Stumbled on to enjoying nudism after my wife started insisting I take off dirty and dusty clothes from working outside in garage before stepping into house. I felt so great and relaxed I started spending more and more time this way. Also discovered that a sciatica back condition almost entirely goes away when there are no clothes gathering and binding lower back area.

MikD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2016 :  11:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Signed on to hear what other like minded nudists are talking about. And as I read, I'm feeling more normal by the minute! Stumbled on to enjoying nudism after my wife started insisting I take off dirty and dusty clothes from working outside in garage before stepping into house. I felt so great and relaxed I started spending more and more time this way. Also discovered that a sciatica back condition almost entirely goes away when there are no clothes gathering and binding lower back area.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2016 :  9:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi MikD.

Nothing better than finding a lot of people who think and feel as you do. You're not alone, and you have a lot of company. There must be many millions of nudists out there.

Sorry to hear about your sciatica. I have that, too, and yes, not wearing clothing really helps those painful and irritable nerves. Wish they could come up with a good cure for it. I take a lot of gabapentin to help.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

jhnskinn
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2016 :  6:00:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dan

Well, about nude life in the Philippines.

to start off with, there are over 7,000 islands here, and most of them have at least one beach and perhaps thousands of beaches. So I don't think any one can give the number of beaches here.

But just for our amusement, let's just say that there is an average of 100 beaches per island. that would run a total of 7 hundred beaches. The population of the Philippines is 82 million, so if by some miracle each and every Filipino decided to go to a beach all at the very same moment in time, that would be an average of 120 persons per beach.

However, never has there been a time that each and every single Filipino showed up at a beach of their choice at the same time. So let's say, that at any given point in time there is .5% of the total population at the any beach at any given time. That would be an average of .6 persons at the beach.

I said all that to say this. There are countless beaches one can go to to enjoy a nice nude day! Many, many beaches are so beautiful they are beyond belief. However, some of the best are not within 15 minutes walking distance once you arrive at the Manila airport. And some even may take quite a bit of effort, time and finances to get to.

There are many beaches that have great cottages that yu can stay at.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved