Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 130 ]  [ Total: 130 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 nudist girl friend (marriage issue)
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How do nudists feel about masterbation? Topic Next Topic: nudist or exhibitionist
Page: of 6

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2003 :  03:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with Cheri, Hedonism II is not the place to take her, unless thats what you two are into.

Kim =^.^=

revans30

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  07:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Click to see revans30's MSN Messenger address  Send revans30 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Man R U crazy? Give the girl a chance!!! Remember love is unconditional.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  07:37:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just out of curiosity, Kim and Cheri... Have you been to Hedonism II???

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  09:14:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, I've not been and from all reports, I'll not be going.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

nudinono
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  1:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nature r us;too much info.can boggle mind. so I make it simple--#1 shed her and regret for it for the rest of your life or #2 shed your clothes with her and be embarresed for a little bit. (I'd pick #2 in a heartbeat)

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  11:20:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nature r us,

You love this woman? Then never make her choose between nudism and a marriage without it.
It will be cause for friction forever.

Strip with her and jump in and water is great!

My wife was hesitant at first and now loves the lifestyle, give nudism a chance, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about in no time!

Edited by - FireProf on 11/05/2003 11:21:14 PM

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2003 :  10:21:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

I haven't been to Hedonism either, but surely you have to experience it before you can make a judgement call on it. I understand there are two different cultures there. Obviously the sexual/swinging side, but also a naturist element. I don't want to cast a judgement until I've at least been there... I might make it a mission next northern summer.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2003 :  05:33:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity;

What Cheri and I were alluding to is Hedonism II is not the place you take someone for the first time to expose them to nudity. The main them at Hedonism II is swinging, and it is very open and encouraged, there are parties to get people together. Hedonism II is a very nice all inclusive expensive resort, and yes people can go there that are not swingers, but it would be like a bunch of teenagers going to a Guy Lombardo concert.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2003 :  8:39:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
From what I've read its not all about swinging and I would hate to offer an opinion about something I have not experienced myself. Probably much the same as those textiles that negatives opinions of naturism who haven't even tried it.

Saying that, I agree there are probably a number of better resorts around to try, rather than risk traveling to the Caribbean and pay big money on something that may not suit the couple.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2003 :  04:07:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There are other clubs in the Carribean that are very nice, and are real nudist resorts. There just some clubs that are geared towads adult activties because they are popular and profitable.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2003 :  08:30:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,

Tell me... What makes a "real" nudist resort and what doesn't? I don't think you could honestly make that call without having experienced it. Regardless of what you have read/heard. I think its determental to naturist resorts and the movement making judgement calls without having personally experienced the service.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  04:50:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity;

Cheri is in the buisness and has the information. I have talked with several couples that have been to Hedonism II and I have seen the the pictures. My opinion, and I say my opinion, a true nudist resort caters to those people who want to enjoy nudism. There are clubs in the US too that state up front, that they cater to the adult nudist only, and sponsor activities that appeal to swingers. I am not criticising adult nudist resorts, people have a choice of where they want to go. I was mearly stating that exposing someone to the nudist lifestyle for the first time, should be at a regular nudist resort. It would be possible for someone to experience a resort like Hedo II for the first time, and come away with the opinion that all nudists are swingers.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  06:18:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,

Many would agrue that Cap d'Agde in France is a swingers resort. During the day its very much family oriented, at night the leather whips and chains come out. There are even swingers nightclubs for couples only.

I'm sure many people would claim that the Cap' is a "real" nudist resort. As I said, what makes one different from the other???

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  04:29:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity;

The two clubs that we attend in Vancouver, I have never seen or heard of any swinging activities. We took the kids to Disney World and stopped off at nudist clubs on the way. At one nudist club in Florida, we were constantly asked to swing. When we politely declined, they asked, "Why did you come here then?" Maybe I should have not used the term "real", nudist club. I am just trying to differentiate between those clubs that promote naturism/nudism, and swinging.

Kim =^.^=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  5:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will try and come to Kim's rescue here. I think what she is saying, in regards to "real nudist resorts," is this:

Nudism for many of us is a family oriented lifesytle. Nudist have sex, that's a given, where do you think little nudist come from. But, just because we are nude doesn't mean that we need to have sex or have sex on the mind while we are nude.

"Real" nudist venues strive to separate the sex from nudity. We want mainstream society to accept what we do as wholesome and defiant. Because a resort, club or city call themselves a "nudist" whatever, doesn't necessarily mean they hold the naturist philosophy at the same level we do.

One resort on the east coast has been talked about and written about in length about the growing number of swingers pretending to be "nudists" only to be there for one reason...sex with other partners. We visit a couples resort in Palm Springs quite frequently. The owners and manager are constently having to ask some visitors to behave themselves out in the open or take it to your room. We found out that,this, our favorite place to go for the day and longer is now on a website for nude venues for swingers.

This is absolutely false but the ability to erase what has started is extremely difficult. Sex on the beach is another problem. We have had couples just about do everything you can think of right in front of us, as to say...if you're nude in public, it's okay for someone to have sex in front of you. My wife asked if they would do this if we were on a textile beach, they replied "no", then what gives you the right to do this just because we are nude.

"Real" nude resorts are very conscious and careful of the message that is sent out to mainstream society and especially to those who want to give true naturism a try. We want more women involved, more young adults, teens and children to become nudist. We need to make sure that the true naturist philosophy is heard and observed.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: How do nudists feel about masterbation? Topic Next Topic: nudist or exhibitionist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved