Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 235 ]  [ Total: 235 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 nudist girl friend (marriage issue)
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How do nudists feel about masterbation? Topic Next Topic: nudist or exhibitionist
Page: of 6

jimmie51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  6:12:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think your being a little harsh on the poor guy. He is at least talkin about it and not shutting it off al together. I applaud him for searching out the views of nudists and the fact that he didn't just his mind over this issue. A lot of people that are not familiar with nudism have similar views, at least he feels it's worth looking into.

Warm01
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  7:54:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Warm01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Message Preview
Look
I think its to each own, if someone wants to be nude in there home or nude on the beach (that is on a nude beach) I think they should do it. I don't think that u should be nude where its not allowed. I do not think that being nude should be confused with sex. Just because u are nude when u have sex does not mean u cant be nude on the beach without having sex.
Also realize sex is a nice thing in life, when u find the woman that u want to be with, its a nice thing to share. Just wish I could find a woman who is real and that I would want to have sex with. I find that there are not to many clean cut real woman out there and a lot of them are GAME PLAYERS

SORRY BUT THIS IS HOW I FEEL
THANKS

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  2:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Next month, the question posed by nature_r_us will be three years in its answer. For any guy faced with a similar fate, I have a question of my own and a comment:
1. Do you think it possible that you are projecting your own insecurities onto the actions of your nudist girlfriend? That, maybe, she's looking for someone? That, perhaps, she's too "sexual" for you?
Those of us who have engaged in nudism simply see her as an open, honest person who values freedom and does not need to hide behind clothes or anything else.
2. I think that "freedom and honesty" referred to in the preceding paragraph will be something for which you might be very grateful at some time in the future. It's the kind of candor from one you love that might prevent you from holding back or repressing your own perceived hurts. Thus you avoid building resentment. It is freeing in its own right.

Natalie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  3:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My boy friend (now my husband) had VERY similar reservations. If you like I could ask him to drop you a line and tell you how he came to his conclusions. PM me if you want his advice (which is usually pretty good, then again I'm a little biased), I'll just put him on.

Bye Bye

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  04:47:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trying to change your partner is a risk filled task. If the sight of a girlfriend or boyfriend in the nude for no sexual reasons is upsetting then one option is for the nudist to stop & then probably take off her / his clothes when alone which will not do much for the nudist & give a sense of false security to the non naturist. At the end of the day, if the nudist is happy to give up social nudity then in reality, that means the person has conformed to the will of the other party. There will always be a feeling of resentment I would guess on the part of the fully clad ex nudist and the non naturist will always wonder if the other half of the partnership is still very keen to go nude. Not a happy mix and compatibility may well become more of an issue as time passes. More than just luck required and a whole lot of trust & putting away not only of clothes but also the resentment of having to "tow the line". Mixed marriages & partnerships of all kinds can work but work is the operative word here.

Rod

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  1:05:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nature r us, I think the odds are that you would find being nude at a family oriented nudist resort relaxing and pleasant. Study up on nudity on this and other such sites and go to the web pages of nudist resorts. You can find the web pages using www.nudistparksusa.net

I believe the more you study the more likely you will visit a nudist camp. Go to a resort with lots of people on their busy day (likely Saturday) one is less noticable in a crowd.

You might make your first visit to a Clothing Optional resort as opposed to a Clothing Free resort.

Best Wishes, Jim

prerna

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  2:46:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Talk to her first before opting for getting nude. Even I had the same problem with my BF during a closely guarded valentine party in New Delhi. The party soon became a nudist camp with nearly all the boys and girls nude. Even my Bf took off his clothes and I happened to see him completely nude for the first time.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 07/02/2006 6:18:55 PM

Warm01
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  3:14:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Warm01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well we come in the this world nude
there is nothing wrong with it

polingot
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  12:52:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When i met my future wife she knew i was a naturist, took her a while to come around but now we are both very much naturists. give and take in a relationship. thankfully she chose to give!!

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  6:21:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife is not an avid naturist but has vosoted nudist beaches with me since we met. She won't go to a club or swim with me but is happy for me to be nude at home as much as I like. In time she may come around more. But for the original question, TRY IT, You just migh tlike it :)

Warm01
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  1:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Warm01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shaneone

My wife is not an avid naturist but has vosoted nudist beaches with me since we met. She won't go to a club or swim with me but is happy for me to be nude at home as much as I like. In time she may come around more. But for the original question, TRY IT, You just migh tlike it :)

Well yes try it you might like it is true , but once u are nude at out door event with others and there mix men and females there , she might see that she was being anul for no reason
sorry to be so hard but that is the truth
thanks
Michael

nijkerk

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  8:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If your relationship is that shallow and your doubts about her that great forget it. But at the end of the day you'll be the biggest loser.Naturism does not equate to sex!!

mmmmm

Posted - 05/17/2007 :  7:09:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my boyfriend is a nudist and wants me to join in, but there is no way i am going to.
i dont feel comfortable with it, the people who he is friends with through it scare me and make me feel weird and i think small children around naked unrelated men is wrong.

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  07:55:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mmmmm

my boyfriend is a nudist and wants me to join in, but there is no way i am going to.
i dont feel comfortable with it, the people who he is friends with through it scare me and make me feel weird and i think small children around naked unrelated men is wrong.

mmmmm,

I don't really have enough information to comment on more than the last sentence.

First off, I would suggest that children alone in clothed sitations with people they don't know is wrong. There is just too much risk. That being said, I have been in many situations as a young child in locker rooms where being around grown-ups was not wrong, in fact it was part of life. It is only in the last 10-15 years that has changed. Again, as a child, it was supervised (parent).

A few years ago, I had a situation in a locker room where a father had brought in his young daughter. That really was no different.

The underlying tone of your post speaks of fear of being naked. I don't blame you for feeling uncomfortable, especially if you don't trust your boyfriends friends.

If you post more information, there are many of us here that would be happy to continue the dialog. Helpful information would be things like what your boyfriend means by nudist activities, what makes you uncomfortable about his friends.

mmmmm

Posted - 05/18/2007 :  12:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The underlying tone of your post speaks of fear of being naked. I don't blame you for feeling uncomfortable, especially if you don't trust your boyfriends friends.

Helpful information would be things like what your boyfriend means by nudist activities, what makes you uncomfortable about his friends.

it is not that i dont trust his friends its just the opinion i have got of them is that they would be pushy towards me, especially into it and some of thier characters make me feel uncomfortable, they seem weird.
by his nudist activites i mean when he goes out with his naturist friends, for example he is currently on the INF rally with them.

Yes i agree i am uncomfortable with being naked but that because i dont have much opinion of my own body but i also believe being like that is something you keep for your partner, only they see you in that situation.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/18/2007 12:38:57 PM

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: How do nudists feel about masterbation? Topic Next Topic: nudist or exhibitionist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved