Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 148 ]  [ Total: 148 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Travel - Tourism - Business
 Nudist-Friendly Businesses and Trades
 Conducting your everyday business in the nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: List your nudist-friendly business here
Page: of 7

plumbergirlok

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  02:46:09 AM  Show Profile  Send plumbergirlok a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Any business we can do from the office (home) we do nude. But as Plumbers my husband and I do jobs clothed.

Minnie Carr

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  07:56:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by plumbergirlok

Any business we can do from the office (home) we do nude. But as Plumbers my husband and I do jobs clothed.

Minnie Carr

I am not a plumber so not very accomplished but I would think sweating pipes could be a little dangerous...

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  2:57:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by plumbergirlok

Minnie Carr

Good for your Minnie. I too have a home office so every day is casual friday to the extreme, just my glasses and a smile.

Kerry

Dare to be Bare

gospel
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  7:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I quit wearing underwear gradually over the last few years wearing them only in the winter but this last winter I rarely put them on. Now I have a drawer full of shorts and rarely do they get used. I really feel cramped when I have to put them on.

gospel

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  12:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If businesses would advertise that they are nudists and nudist friendly, we'd only hire from them to do our;

pool service
lawn maintanence
house cleaning
plumbing
electrical
A/C work
painting
flooring,etc. etc. etc.
all the work we have done around the house!

Edited by - FireProf on 08/25/2004 12:50:28 AM

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  5:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Out of all the work and chores I do around the house, I've found that cleaning the bathtub and shower to be the most beneficial to do nude. You don't get has hot and sweaty, you don't get you clothes all sloppy and wet and when you're done you can just rinse off.

Dare to be Bare

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2004 :  11:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As soon as my wife and I get home from work during the Summer months, we are nude!!!

Having no kids at home, and really no relatives in the vicinity we know we don't have to worry about the door bell ringing.

We have a pool in the back yard with a high fence around it, and we have no neighbors on either side of us, so we just let it all hang out. We hate so see Labor Day arrive, because we know the cool weather is arriving.

We just pray that we can get through the holidays and then it is off to Fla. The past couple of years it has been cool in Fla., but it is a lot warmer than New England!

Cookie

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2004 :  08:44:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Plumbers should never work nude, especially when they're brazing the piping. Something about putting a torch to melt metal onto pipe and having hot molting metal dripping. Plus some of the chemicals used is VERY DANGEROUS to the skin.

We the willing who are led by the unknown must do the impossible for the ungrateful.

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2005 :  5:10:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too work in a public office building so I have to be dressed...but when I'm home I usually try to be nude as much as possible....

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  2:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since I retired a few years ago from public enterprise, I spend a bit more time at home. When I want to surprise my wife with a treat I know she'll appreciate, I clean the bathroom. That is a job best done nude - no worries about splashing, and I can walk into the tub without worrying about scratches to the surface.
While I'm at it, I may run the vacuum.

But never cook bacon while nude!

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  8:38:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just did a remodel in our downstairs bathroom. Did all the work in the nude, painting, electrical and carpentry. Turned out real nice.

Finished it off with nude fairy paintings by Delamare.

Our friends are discovering that Im a nudist cuz they always seem to stop by when Im working on the house.

Its funny, when people find out I was painting a room nude they always ask the same question, "What if you get paint on your private parts?" I usually reply, "First it starts to burn then I get this terrible rash...". After they start get that what-r-u talking about look I tell em, "I wash it off when I'm done".

Dare to be Bare

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2005 :  07:52:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare in the Desert...Its funny, when people find out I was painting a room nude they always ask the same question...

When I have painted nude, I seem to stay cleaner than when not. Oddly enough, so does the floor and everything else around. I wonder...

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  12:49:11 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I do about 20% of my work at home, at the PC. And since I'm always naked when I'm at home, I guess you could say I work nude. When I have to go to the office, unfortunately, I have to get dressed.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  12:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I work in construction, so I have to wear all the safety gear, but I did get a chance to work naked a couple of times last year.
I was traveling around water treatment works in the United Kingdom sorting out a few problems and as the treatment works are usually remote I took advantage of the situation and got naked. I was able to walk around at one location without problem, but another was close to a public footpath, so I had to stay the blind side of the plant, but I enjoyed being in the buff on such a hot day.
Unfortunately these are rare occurances, as I spent most of that summer in the office, never mind eh!

Pete Knight

Even a prude
has to be nude
........sometime!!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  5:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a stay at home mom with 2 daughters still living at home. I spend all my time at home naked. When my daughters get home from school they get naked as well . When my husband gets home from work..off come his clothes. We spend our weekends at our local nudist club, where 1 of my girls works. We are a completely nudist family. So in answer to the question..I would say almost all the time, with the exception of going to the store or to run errands.

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: List your nudist-friendly business here  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved