Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 469 ]  [ Total: 470 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  11:56:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
How often are you fully nude at home?

Choices:

Never seriously considered it
Just once, but I didn't try again
Just a couple of times
Nude less than 10% of time at home
Nude during 10% of time at home
Nude during 20% of time at home
Nude during 30% of time at home
Nude during 40% of time at home
Nude during 50% of time at home
Nude during 60% of time at home
Nude during 70% of time at home
Nude during 80% of time at home
Nude during 90% of time at home
Nude during 100% of time at home!
You've got to be kidding!

(Anonymous Vote)

eva-germany
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  8:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit eva-germany's Homepage  Reply with Quote
temperature permitting 100%

eVa ~ thymoma cancer survivor http://thymoma.de šOš webmistress of The Openminded Nudist Board

theoldman

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  02:29:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being retired means I can, and am, nude most of the time. As a child I was naked nearly 100% of the time in the summer. Raised in the south in what I later learned was extreme poverty we didn't have much clothing, and didn't want to wear anything in the heat. A very few of our friends (10% maybe) wore clothes. The rest of us just went naked. It was the norm & no one thought anything about it.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  7:06:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are like eva, weather permitting, 100%. Since the weather doesn't always cooperate and we have non-nudist people over from time to time, we will put something on, once in awhile.

But, when the opportunity arises...we are nude!

TLC

Posted - 08/11/2003 :  03:51:43 AM  Show Profile  Click to see TLC's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As a family we are often nude around the house and we entertain many naturist friends, however some days we are a centrum of activity attracting the textile population and we are considerate of their bashfulness.

mystic_seas92805
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  09:33:40 AM  Show Profile  Send mystic_seas92805 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
allways nude when at home feels good without clothes go to bed nude also if i go outside on my patio upstairs i put a shirt on

WILLIAM K. HASS

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2003 :  07:48:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm always nude in my home. Only way to be!

lvnv777
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2003 :  05:48:07 AM  Show Profile  Send lvnv777 an AOL message  Click to see lvnv777's MSN Messenger address  Send lvnv777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello All From Robbie Of Hawaii,

The only place I go au naturale is in the confines of my room. No other places to go. They are either closed up or I do not know if any homes have that openess. The ones that we did have either closed up, shut down, no beaches any more, and any homes taht had folks over.

There is 1 place, but it called Diamond Head Beach Park. Either men or women do go nude, but the police arresst them for indecent exposure or issue the violator a summons citation. Police officers patrol the beach park either in uniform or plainclothes.

The Robbie----.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  10:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I work from home so casual dress day takes on a whole new meaning. My kiddo and I are nude 95% of the time in the house and the backyard. Its sunny here 360 days a year and we love the sun!

Hey TLC,
Thats sound great, wish we knew more like minded people out here in AZ, USA.

Dare to be Bare

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2003 :  02:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am nude at home most of the time. Cover up for meals with the family, and when it is just too cold to walk around nude.

Kim =^.^=

joenude

Posted - 09/26/2003 :  09:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am unemplyeed at this time. I am always nude at home. I enjoy breakfast and lunch nude, but wear shorts eating supper. My wife insists on that since she is rarely nude at home except sleeping nude. I hope to find a job soon so will only be nude in the evening watching TV and on week-ends.

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2003 :  10:51:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am always nude at home ... cover up on rare occasions when it is necessary to not offend visitors, or occasionally to keep warm.

Dan

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  01:49:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now summer is here, I plan to be nude whenever possible.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  08:44:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude at home, the only way to be!!

Red

scooter

Posted - 10/31/2003 :  02:00:39 AM  Show Profile  Click to see scooter's MSN Messenger address  Send scooter a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Right now am nude when only me and my girlfriend is here and everyone else is gone. Am also nude when I sleep. So to put it short am nude when I can be!!

ChefJoey

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  07:18:14 AM  Show Profile  Send ChefJoey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im almost only home to sleep and there is no way im using clothes for that!!

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved