Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 470 ]  [ Total: 470 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  10:23:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A good choice is white or neutral colored shorts, and a T-shirt that your employer was handing out last year - people will just assume you got a crate load when they changed design!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

nudie_t

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  10:41:26 AM  Show Profile  Send nudie_t a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
110% of the time,I only ware "Anything At All" when I go out the front DOOR!

skater61

Posted - 05/07/2004 :  6:46:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too am nude at home as much as possible. However, I would love to work from home --- any suggestions for work from home jobs?

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  07:08:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum nude_t. How can you be nude 110% of the time?

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  10:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, 110% lol.

irishred

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  11:36:01 AM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Skater,
Did you see the suggestion I gave you on the NetNude board?

wdfowler

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  12:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Iam nude most all the time at home ....I live in orlando fl.

wdfowler

SEANekkid

Posted - 05/26/2004 :  5:45:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see SEANekkid's MSN Messenger address  Send SEANekkid a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm nude all the time at home. I can't wait to get out of my clothes when I get home from work!

Naked in Seattle

seapro
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2004 :  3:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude every night when I go to bed. I would like to be nude all day every day but that would not be practical. At some point I may move to a nudist resort where I can be nude all of the time.

naturist_massage2000
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2004 :  8:58:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturist_massage2000's Homepage  Send naturist_massage2000 an AOL message  Send naturist_massage2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
apart from being dressed to go out and the five seconds after i get in i am nude 100% of the time. also work in the nude so i have best of both worlds

joyce and andy

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2004 :  06:48:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My introduction to naturalism has gradually changed my view on nudism. I am now usually nude at home, except when we have visitors, which occurs at least once each day. It is night and I am writing this in the nude. My wife is accepting of this, altho her illness prevents her from being nude as often as she was before its onset. I frequently tell her that I like being nude around her.
Kimberly, you said that you were nude except at mealtime with the family. Why is that an exception? Please comment
Ned

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2004 :  09:27:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am very pleeased that you can write about this on this site. Indeed, I think that this is one of the few sites that you could do it. Here is a philosophical and practical question. Since naturalists emphasise that nudity is not the same as sex, then it would logically follow that a person could sleep nude "after an innocent first date" without having sex. Thus, a chaste man and woman could sleep together and retain their virginity. However, in the public press, "sleeping together" is synonomous with having sex. Thus, when a politician says "I slept with this woman" or "I did not sleep with this woman", it is clearly understood that "sleep with" is synonomous with "have sex with". From your comments, it would seem that you can ask a woman to sleep with them and no sex takes place. I am continually being enlightened by posts on this site and this one has been a real enlightenment to me.
thank you. I would like to hear from others on this topic.
quote:
Originally posted by Spontanudity

Ok, here's a challenge... What about sleeping over after an innocent first date? I've regularly slept nude with a woman after a first date and absolutely nothing has happened. I normally politely ask them whether they feel comfortable with me being nude. Sometimes they say yes, I get nude and roll over and fall asleep. Other times they do mind and I keep my boxer shorts on.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Greggg

Posted - 07/08/2004 :  12:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I struggle to put clothes on at all

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2004 :  07:18:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a similar feeling. I now try to remove my clothes as soon as I come in the house and put them on only when I leave the house or when someone comes.
This past weekend was a holiday and I had the oppotunity to be nude for about 40 hours. During that time, I had the opportunity to read posts on this site and they give me positive things to think about.

pbcalif

Posted - 07/08/2004 :  12:54:50 PM  Show Profile  Send pbcalif an AOL message  Send pbcalif a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am nude most of the time until I open my door for air. Other than that I am nude 70% of the time.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved