Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 422 ]  [ Total: 422 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

everton

Posted - 01/06/2006 :  06:25:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
in the summer i am naked all the time at home

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/06/2006 08:36:42 AM

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2006 :  10:07:08 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Might as well weigh in with this. Temperature permitting I am nude at home. Just feels great and of course easier to do anything.

Tilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  02:16:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude whenever I am home alone, hoping that will change soon. I work from home so I guess I am nude about 4 hours every working day.

Bart_Hicks
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2006 :  10:34:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The amount of time varies depending on the season, but a good estimation would be 60% of the time during the whole year.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2006 :  12:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

It depends on the day. For example, it's now 12:29 on a Saturday afternoon and as I write this note I'm totally(smooth) nude.

Chic

Lazy J

Posted - 02/02/2006 :  4:57:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As often as I can be!!:-)

Pain is only FEAR leaving the body.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2006 :  5:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is now late Friday Afternoon, and just arrived home from work along with my wife.
We have the wood burning stove roaring and we are both nude and intend to be for the rest of the weekend. The includes the Super Bowl Party that we are hosting to 6 other nudist couples.
The hot tub will be steaming and in between quarters, I am sure it will be used.

The party starts at 3PM on Sunday so if you are in the area drop by, and when you enter drop your clothes!!

Go Seahawks!!!

Cookie

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  1:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am always nude at home, unless I have non nudist company.

Cathy

later
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  2:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Always, unless we have non-nudist company. We live in Canada, in winter that's why we have furnaces and wood burning stoves. I even like quick walks in the snow if the suns out. Wife thinks I'm nuts.

Edited by - later on 02/11/2006 2:28:46 PM

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  10:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As often as possible, when ever the step-kids are not around.

Tim

Taxman
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2006 :  11:59:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
During the summer months, the wife and I try to be as much as possible when the kids are not staying with us.

Currently, it seems like not much. If it is not the weather it is the worry of unexpected guest.

From my aviator, one can tell it is that time of the year me.

Since I work out of the house, I never know for sure when people will unexpectedly stop by at this time of year.

NTLnTAA
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  08:21:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As soon as I get in the door, the cloths come off. My wife is the same way.
When ever we are home and there is no one else in the house.
I work part time from our home so I am able to be nude more then my wife. She gets up set at me for that. ;~)

runningbare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  1:26:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As often as possible for as long as possible. I only get dressed to go to work or shopping and outside to do yard work.

Runningbare

Edited by - runningbare on 02/23/2006 4:07:44 PM

solarg8r
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  11:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit solarg8r's Homepage  Send solarg8r a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I am counting at home, indoors & outdoors. I like to garden and do yardwork nude, but have to cover up to go to the mailbox. Wish I could go to work nude at the office - maybe one day..........

Please Bare With Me

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2006 :  11:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
God Bless You, I hope you are OK. I am sorry that I am too stupid to speak German.

Love and Kisses,

Jim

quote:
Originally posted by eva-germany

temperature permitting 100%

eVa ~ thymoma cancer survivor http://thymoma.de šOš webmistress of The Openminded Nudist Board

Jim

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved