Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 415 ]  [ Total: 415 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

nakedboy

Posted - 05/27/2006 :  4:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
where can I find the results? I would love to know of some unknown places that people have found to get naked on a beach or bay in the gulf coast area of FL, AL etc. I had heard that Navarre beach has a spot down the beach a ways, but its been outlawed, even though a lot of people don't know that still. I did find that the bay side of the coast are not patroled at all (I think) and while not legal, no one is worried or bothers with it....

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2006 :  5:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After fighting the holiday rush hour traffic, my wife and I have been nude since last night at 7:00PM. Right now we have approx. 10 couples over for the weekend for our annual Mem. Day Holiay Bash.

Couples started arriving about noon, and we expect a few more this evening. The pool is open along with the spa.

It has been a long hard winter, and we are looking forward to an enjoyable weekend.

Tomorrow we will have a brunch, and then late in the afternoon we will have a "clambake"!
Lobster, Steamers (clams) corn, and chowder.
We have a caterer coming in to prepare the meal.
We advised him that it would be a nudist gathering, and he told us it would be his first, and he would be looking forward to it.

So in short we will be nude until we go back to work on Wednesday, we took Tuesday off!!!

Hooray

Cookie

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  12:59:58 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Always!

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  8:07:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whenever possible. Clothes are just too uncomfortable and restrictive.

Cathy

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  8:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cathy:

Your our kind of girl. There is nothing like being in the buff.

It was a killer to get up and get dressed and go off to work.

I wasn't in the house 5 minutes, opened the mail, took a shower, and the was in the buff. Some with my wife, as soon as she hit the door, she changed, took a shower, and we had dinner in the buff.

Oh how nice it would be to hit the lottery.

Cookie

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2006 :  9:32:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CathyK

Whenever possible. Clothes are just too uncomfortable and restrictive.

Cathy

Especially in warmer weather. The moment I get home from work, off come my business clothes.

Much cooler that way.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2006 :  8:17:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri:

How true!

Today the temps were in the mid 80's with high humdity, and wearing a suit, shirt and tie, it really "stinks"!!

My poor wife in a business suit and with high heels and nylon stockings is not fun.

As I said as soon as we hit the front door, we drop the clothes, take a cool shower, and we are in the buff until the next AM. When we have to do the the entire business gig all over again.

Oh to win the Lottery.

Cookie

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2006 :  9:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another Friday arrives, but this one is with cool temps, and rain. So heading to our fav. spot for the weekend is out since they are forcasting rain the entire weekend.

We had to make some changes in our plans, quite a few of us were going to meet at our fav. spot but know we are heading towards the R.I. line to one or our friends house for a "nude house party" tomorrow. With all the high school and college graduations, only about 7 couples will be able to make it.

Needless to say with temps. predicted, I told asked my wife to pack a couple of sweat shirts.

It is such a shame to have this kind of weather on the weekends after suffering all winter long with the cold, and snow.

Hopefully the upcoming weekend will be better.
Here's to a great weekend.

Cookie

DevilRocks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  01:06:07 AM  Show Profile  Send DevilRocks an AOL message  Click to see DevilRocks's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
At home my family that i live with doesn't know that i am a nudist, so i only sleep in the nude (with the door locked of course), and obviously in the shower or whatever. I wouldn't mind them knowing, but due to closemindedness and fear of rejection i keep it to myself.

-Thomas

"Sometimes it's easier to Fight than Surrender"

Natalie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  09:34:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not often totally nude at home but I rarely wear anything more then a thong and sometimes a bra.

Bye Bye

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/27/2006 3:18:27 PM

very curious
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  01:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a home office so I get to work nude as long as I'm doing office work. When I'm working outside of my home? Yep, it's textile time!

Malcolm.J

Posted - 07/02/2006 :  9:09:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If God intended us to wear clothes. We would have been born with clothes on I rather be nude it's the only way to be

Being nude is only way to be it is only natural

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 07/03/2006 10:33:54 AM

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2006 :  9:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Cookie and I have been nude since last Friday evening at 6:00PM.

With weather being so hot here in the Northeast it has been no problem.

Tomorrow is our annual 4th of July Cook out and we have approx. 15 couples coming over to enjoy the pool and spa. May be too hot for the spa.

I am sure we will be in for a good time!!

Cookie

bareskin_rug
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2006 :  08:52:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bareskin_rug

Very little as yet, but my wife and I are taking steps toward it (we have kids & we're trying to ease into it).

I slept fully nude last night and I must say it was enjoyable. My wife sleeps nude most of the time.

Wow, things have changed in the last 3 1/2 months. We started off with nude family time in the back yard hot tub, and now we're naked probably more than half of the time we're home, mostly on the weekends. I usually wait until a little later in the evening to shed the clothes, but our two youngest boys usually undress as soon as they get inside. Our two older kids usually have something on, but not more than a pair of shorts, a swimsuit or underwear.

I haven't slept with anything on probably since the month of March, and I love it!

djords
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2006 :  1:08:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tend to be nude 90% of the time I am home, except when company comes over. My yard is fairly private so I am able to mainain a nude state throughout the day in or out of the house. Plus, like to lay out and sunbath naked also.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved