Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

SMILEY

Posted - 12/19/2006 :  4:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even as a kid I never liked the confinements of clothes

VanII

Posted - 12/28/2006 :  8:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I live in Sarasota, FL I am nude in my house and property most of the time, weather permitting. My wife is a 'textile' but completely understanding. We have several friends who come over to sun bath in one of our sun rooms. My 2 sides and entire backyard are fenced in with a 7 feet high wooden no view thru fence. So...I am out doors a lot without the worry of neighbors seeing me. My two either side neighbors are understanding and never look over the fence.
VanII

NakedTonySD

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  12:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone! I am nude at home 95% plus of the time my friends nicknamed me Naked Tony so its never a susprise to them seeing me in the buff " You only have one body, take care of it, you have no reason to hide it " I live in San Diego, CA. so it not often I ever wear more then a jock, or lightweight shorts. it never felt natural to me to wear clothes.

george325

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  06:18:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit george325's Homepage  Send george325 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am nude in my home when I'm not working as soon as I get home frome work I shed my clothes til next morning it just feels good not to be bind down.

GEORGE

billytk

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  10:13:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nude 90% of the time roughly, only not when we have guest or when it is cold out, like now we have 4" of ice and no snow on the ground, it has been clear for two days.

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.

Albert Einstein

zippyfire

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  12:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoy the comfort of being nude,each and every waking second I'm naked.I have yet to meet others who love to be nude and I'm looking forward to meeting someone or others who too enjoy the freedom from clothing.Met one couple in Cleveland Ohio years ago ,I was invited to come over and enjoy lunch and the hot tub.It was terrific even in the freezing winter and afterwards next to the fireplace

zippy in a jiffy

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  01:24:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, it really depends during the time of day. As much as we both enjoy being nude, we usually end up covering up during the cold winter seasons :(.

As for Zippy, we too are looking for others to share similar interests as well. Considering that we are new to this world of nudism, we are taking baby steps.

clothing... completely optional!

songbird

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  06:43:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit songbird's Homepage  Send songbird a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When the weather is in the twentys Or thirtys like about 38"C here in Melbourne it is hard to keep cool So I have my clothes off it is at the moment 23"C outside & inside 23"C I have them off when its cold to I love neing naked.
Its not like the USA or the UK our light is stronger here some times we get up to 30"c in the winter it happen a lot but if we get down to 9'c then the clothes come on so that it from songbird

I hope I won't bother any body best wishers, D,A Svenson

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  11:38:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even though the temp. is in the teens and the wind chill factor is below zero, we will be attending a Super Bowl Party in Conn.

It is a riot to see everyone arrive all bundled up with jackets, hats, gloves, boots, but within 10 minutes everyone will be in the "buff"! Our host has invited 7 couples, so it should be a good time. they told everyone the heat will be turned up high.

Go BEARS!!!!!!!

Cookie

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2007 :  2:34:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
LOL!!! enjoy Cookie! make sure the temp is on high! we're in NY and it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeezing here!

soak in the rays!!.. :)

paleface

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  11:44:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well not much lately unfortunately, certainly not as much as I care to be. Currently living in the north of the UK and a warm summer day may get up to 70. When I lived in warmer climes my wife and I were nude whenever we weren't at work, shopping, etc. Time and money permitting we try to get away as much as possible to those warmer and more nudist friendly localities.

george325

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  1:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit george325's Homepage  Send george325 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
+hello, just as soon as I come home from work I strip out of my clothes as quick as I can and I stay that way till next morning I hate clothes I live in a rv park that isn't nudist and I wish I could put up a privet fence:-) but anyway I am always nude in my home sleep eat and all lol take care enjoy the lifestyle George

GEORGE

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  12:27:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Always sleep in the nude.
I will lounge about the house for at least two hour before deressing after my morning shower.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/05/2007 09:26:16 AM

KindBill2004
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  1:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Send KindBill2004 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I always sleep in the nude, except when my kids are over.

uwinterme

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  1:37:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in VA. Right now too cold, but once summer is here I'll be nude at hme most of the time.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved