Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 231 ]  [ Total: 231 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Naked_Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  10:33:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am single and live alone so I am at home naked most of the time, I'd say about 60-75% of the time.
I love walking around and lounging without any clothes on - it is just comfortable.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  10:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can only be nude about 10% of the time. I travel most of the time and am only nude in my hotel room. I am interested in visiting a nude-only facility during the day, when I can. At home, my wife does not join me in my nudism, so I am nude only when she works one day a week and only when I'm home.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  3:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since we retired last year, we have been nude in
the house at least 90% of the time.

It is fantastic!!!!

Since we live out in a very rural area, we don't have to worry about neighbors, and our
drive way is almost 200 yds. long from the road.

Even in the winter months we have the fireplaces
roaring and the woodburning stove in the kitchen
a blaze.

Next week, I will be ordering many a cord of wood for next winter. That will be my chore
stacking it the next few weeks, but it is worth it.

Remember, we are here for a short time, so let's
have a good time.

Cookie

onetaz

Posted - 08/06/2009 :  4:26:17 PM  Show Profile  Send onetaz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am glad to hear that i am not the only one who likes to be nude around the house I go nude when ever i can partener / my wife dose like to she says that i am have a mid life crisis but i have always liked to be nude just no one to share it with

dave

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2009 :  6:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Onetaz: My wife revealed that she often walks around the house naked. We live in a hot area during the summer and even though we have air conditioning, she said she enjoyed the freedom and she was so much cooler. Well, I revealed I had been walking around naked,too, for similar reasons. We had a good laugh. Two closet nudists living in the same house!

Duke_of_Leeds

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  02:41:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We sleep nude and generally live nude--we dress when non CO friends visit and when going out, but that's about it. The back yard is fenced and secluded.

bornude2009
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2009 :  05:55:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi to all naturists here,

- always sleep nude,
- always nude at home in daytime to save on air conditioning,
- all over suntan for years,
- bathing suits are expensive and the style change every season,
... so many reasons to chose naturisme for life !

nudejoy

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  10:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm nude as often as I can be. I sleep nude. I work nude when I can in my private office. I swim nude when I can in the pool. I eat breakfast nude when I can in the backyard. We have a privacy fence. I work in the backyard nude when I can.

lovirgin

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  8:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit lovirgin's Homepage  Click to see lovirgin's MSN Messenger address  Send lovirgin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm nude at home whenever it is possible i.e. warm enough for it. So I would say 100 percent or close to it.

JIM "lovirgin"

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  8:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have been in the midst of a heat wave for the last week!! The temps here in the Western part of Mass. have been in the 90's. Needless, to say we have not worn a stich of clothes for the past week. The heat wave is to continue until next week. Thank god Hurricane Bill is going to miss us. It is going to be over 250 miles off the coast.

We are having a big pool party tomorrow with all
our friends. We expect approx. 20 couples and a few singles, male and female.

The water in the pool is in the 80's and the spa
is approx. 102 degrees.

We have to savior these days, since football season is fast apporaching, and that means Winter!!!!!

Mrs. Cookie is going to take a poll as to who is shaved or with a full bush!! We will you know. My bet is everyone is shaved!!! It is the sign of the times.

Remember, we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  11:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cookie,
We know what you are talking about being naked in the heat. Our A/C went out on us the middle of June for a week and a half. Being naked is the only way we survived, it was mid to upper 80s with nearly 100% humidity.

To hot for anything but laying in the pool, it was a tough couple weeks .... LOL

Diger

Captain Pongo

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  10:19:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I'm happy to say that I've re-dedicated myself to the lifestyle, due to my current station in life. I've spent the last five-plus weeks going nude, spent with my two kids (18, 13) visiting me for the summer.

Nudism has always been part of my life, but never in a long-lasting lifestyle. Through time, the lifestyle has been enjoyed and set-aside for various reasons brought on by various reasons.

The short version of the long journey, I now live alone in a fairly secluded area. My two children have been going nude with my mother on weekends they spend with her, and my ex-wife has allowed them to do so more and more at home. Sadly, this wasn't the case so much when we were married.

Anyway, I joined this forum in hopes of discussing the situation that I was preparing for during their summer stay, but felt the topic would invite discussion about things too often mentioned in the forum. I was feeling an odd sense of anxiety about it all.

Suffice it to say it has been a great several weeks, and has re-opened doors to the lifestyle, and strengthened some bonds of those close to me, not just my children, but with my mother and even my ex-wife (and her significant other).

I'm now going nude at home on an everyday basis, indoors and out, finding myself more at ease and confident with my own decision to embrace the lifestyle boldly and permanently. I've even found the nerve to invite some friends to share and/or experience for the first time the lifestyle here at my home ... including neighbors who sort of snooped/out of curiosity realized we were indulging in the lifestyle recently.

I'm at an age and point in life now that I'm going to enjoy all the things in life that make me happy, regardless of some of the social anxieties that have stunted my enjoyment of such things, like this lifestyle. And others around me seem to be having a similar awakening --- we may even spend at least one of the holidays together as a family in the lifestyle.

santaclaranudist

Posted - 09/04/2009 :  6:55:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am one of those who strips off the second I walk through the door at home. I am an avid nudist and try to be nude as often as possible. I am excited about this weekend--I have four days off;I am well stocked up and plan to spend all of the next four days nude.

simplebob26

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  10:33:47 AM  Show Profile  Send simplebob26 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I always sleep in the nude, and I like to do my household cleaning in the nude. Also, when I'm working from home, I go nude.

spencer

Posted - 09/26/2009 :  8:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im always nude at home, i cant stand sleeping with anything on..but i do put something on if people are comming over

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved