Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 277 ]  [ Total: 277 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/10/2012 :  10:22:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
finallynude,

you must have started this after your daughter was older and didn't want to rock eth boat with her?

We have always been nude around our boys so it's never been an issue here. Only time we are ever dressed is if we are at work or our boys have some friends over.

Diger

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2012 :  5:04:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger, You are right of course. I have always enjoyed being nude for a few minutes at a time and have slept nude for years. My wife has always felt I should have clothes on around the kids. It is only in the past few years that I have realized that I would like to be nude more. It doesn't really make sense to "rock the boat" as you say at this point in time.

We have also been researching nudist or clothing optional campgrounds in the Northeast. Unfortunately, these seem to be more like nudist clubs which also offer camping. They have lots of activities geared towards social nudism but their camping facilities are not up to our standards as campers. I would like to find a campground where we could just relax in the nude, cook in the nude, take walks and hikes in the nude, and just generally be naked without feeling like some sort of freak or pervert. I suppose I am more of a private nudist than social nudist. My goal isn't to meet other nude people to hang out with, just to be able to be myself in a non-judgemental environment.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2012 :  5:47:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well Welcome to the site and don't give up on your wife yet, there is still hope. Just think of it as taking baby steps with her, she may surprise you some day.

Diger

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2012 :  7:10:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife is really pretty OK with it. She came with me to check out a nude campground within driving distance. We probably would have gone there except it wasn't really much of a campground. We couldn't even have campfires at our own site, only at a community campfire. Not really our thing. She would love to go to a nude beach to skinny dip and suntan nude. She is just a bit uptight about nudism at home when the kids are around. She was fine with me being naked while the daughter was away at orientation and understands that I will be mostly naked around the house after she(daughter) leaves for college. I suspect she may join me in the buff a bit also. She does think I should keep a bathrobe handy in case someone comes to the door unexpectedly.

Actually, it was my wife who did some research and found this website. She read up a bunch on resort etiquette and good nudism manners. I have actually sat around naked a bit at one of our local state campgrounds when there weren't other campers nearby. That is a bit risky however because you never know for sure when someone may come by. We do both sleep naked in the tent with the tent flaps open. It is private enough for that.

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2012 :  1:39:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Three weeks to go before the daughter goes to college. My wife was out of the house on a project this morning and came home with dirty clothes on. The daughter was out on errands. The wife left all her clothes at the washer near the back door and was in no hurry to put clothes on. She was around the house naked for about a half hour before getting into the shower. It was a very relaxed situation. No pressure. I'm looking forward to late August.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2012 :  10:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like your wife is enjoying what you got started. Congrats!!!!

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2012 :  01:45:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Digs ...

Nice going ... I told Diane about your and A's game of "I won!" to see who gets nake first and D's hardly inside the house before she's yelling ... "I won!" She's beat me before I can get outta the car!

LOL

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2012 :  5:28:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know how you feel brother, Angie will win 7 out of 10 times here too. The way I look at it, that makes me and you both winners. LOL

I read your post to Angie and she got a big laugh out of it. Tell Diane that Angie says "you go girl."

This Game may be catching on ... how may are playing something like this?

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 08/05/2012 10:03:02 PM

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2012 :  11:02:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Digger,

Yes she is. The daughter was at a party for most of Sunday, right into the late evening. Naked for about five hours uninterrupted. 16 days till college. I may have to put a sign on the door. "Naked man inside, knock loudly or enter at your own risk !!"

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2012 :  7:04:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's funny, I may have to get me one of those signs. :-)

Diger

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2012 :  5:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe we can mass produce them and make a zillion bucks. 15 days to go!!

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2012 :  2:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The wife and daughter have gone shopping for "off to college" stuff. No visitors expected. A few hours alone and naked. If anyone comes by, hopefully they will knock loudly. 12 days and counting.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2012 :  01:01:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Except for going out to the ball park to see a baseball game on Saturday night, I haven't had any clothes on for a several days. On Saturday I drove to a nude bike ride, parked, went on the bike ride and came home naked. I've done a lot of yard maintenance naked. It's summer, its warm, I don't need clothes.

Edited by - Bob Knows on 08/13/2012 01:02:32 AM

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2012 :  2:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One week to go. The dining room table has been taken over by stuff going to the dorm room. We are working out what to bring and how to bring the bike along at the same time. Busy schedule with the daughter's friends stopping to visit before she leaves. We are going from pandimonium to privacy next Friday. After that, most at home time will be without clothes. Seven days and counting!! I really need to start working on the "naked guy inside" sign.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2012 :  6:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahaha

Bringing back memories of when both girls went off to college. When the first one left, the youngest didn't return to nudism but wasn't put off by seeing either of us nude ... so we were naked off and on but not completely, in her presence.

When she left for college, we immediately went naked all the time. I remember getting so mad because I had to go to work and had to put clothes on! LOL

We had to revert to wearing clothes when they came home for the summer but got in some skinny dipping and nude sunbathing when they were out with friends. When the youngest decided not to come home for the summer that last time ... we began our social venture into naturism and started visiting San Onofre Beach, Trail 6.

After that ... there was no looking back for us. Resorts, nude beaches and clubs became our focus and we met some amazing friends that are the closest friends we have. We missed our girls terribly but it was great to finally have the house to ourselves. Currently, this place is naked heaven 24/7 and as close to 365 as possible!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 08/18/2012 10:51:37 AM

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved