Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 408 ]  [ Total: 408 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Any plus-size nudist colonies?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New to this -advice for renting a nudist property? Topic Next Topic: Why do we do this?  

poconofriend

Posted - 03/15/2009 :  5:27:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. I'm brand new to this, so please forgive me if this has already been asked and answered. Are there any nudist colonies that cater mainly to plus-size or "big beautiful" people? I was looking online and couldn't seem to find any info on any such colonies, unless I haven't been looking in the right places. Does anyone know?

Nude_campers

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  6:38:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tend to believe that all of the "colonies" as you put it cater to plus size. They cater to plus, social typical, and slender because it's not very often that judgement is passed on what they see rather than what they experience once you start a conversation.

Edited by - Nude_campers on 04/03/2009 6:39:48 PM

poconofriend

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  3:34:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Nude. Sorry if the term I used offended anyone. Wasn't my intention.

sunlover1199
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  01:38:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree.
I believe all nudist resorts are "plus size" friendly.
The acceptance of ALL shapes and sizes is the most appealing aspect of nudist.

txvic
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  07:40:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't let a weight problem stand in your way of giving a visit to a resort a try. You will find that nudists are very non-judgmental and accepting.

PopandMomBear
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  09:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You will also find that some nudists are plus size as well, it is not your size that matters but your personality, we want to be around other friendly people to have a good time we just happen to be nude while we are enjoying ourselves.

Randy

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  10:37:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The perception that most people who go to nudist resorts are young and fit has been fueled over the years by nudist magazines that focused only on that type of people. What a shock it must be for some first time visitors to discover that a large number of people there are overweight, and look nothing like those in the magazines. Thankfully, publications like the AANR Bulletin and N magazine have started printing photos more representative of the nudist population.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 07/13/2012 :  10:38:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah very true majority of nudists are either average or well um fat we all accept one another but the younger thin fit nudists are super rare and often stay hidden from rest of us for fear they themselves by associating with us will become fat lol.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  06:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whats a colony............like America and Australia... )

Live love and have fun

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  09:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hernandocpl

whats a colony............like America and Australia... )

A nudist colony sounds as if it were founded by Father Damien on the island of Molokai in the Hawaiian islands.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  10:24:09 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudists were released from colonies decades ago. Thanks for the chuckle.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2012 :  8:30:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i actually like the term nudist colony but i also liked when aanr was called asa. i'm kinda old skool and wish i could have been a nudist back in the 60's but again that's just me. i have met new nudist who refer to it as a nudist colony and i don't try to correct them but you know someone will..

Previous Topic: New to this -advice for renting a nudist property? Topic Next Topic: Why do we do this?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved