Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 162 ]  [ Total: 162 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 For the Conservative Nudist - Resorts to Relax
 Bed and Breakfasts (B & B's) for nudist / naturist
 A list of available nudist bed and breakfasts
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A list of B&Bs would be awesome Topic Next Topic: naturist villa mallorca
Page: of 7

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 08/11/2003 :  06:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Add your listings here for bed and breakfasts that cater to nudists and naturists by clicking Reply to Topic.

TLC

Posted - 08/11/2003 :  06:37:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see TLC's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We are starting a family bed and breakfast in Richmond, just outside Ottawa Ontario Canada. Our home is fully clothing optional and a wonderful place to stay, with indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. We have one room with a queen and single bed and an adjoining room with a futon double bed and more sleeping options negotiable. Ottawa is full of activities and is right next to the Quebec border, two hours from Montreal. Pickup is available from the Ottawa airport or if you are camping we have plenty of room to park your RV in our driveway. We will be posting a website soon but feel free to enquire in the meantime. Hope to hear from you! The Lawrence Family

TLC

Posted - 01/05/2004 :  5:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Click to see TLC's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, the TLC B and B is officially open. Feel free to check out our website: www.cookes.ca/~webart/TLC_BandB
TLC is for "The Lawrence Clan" and we are family oriented. We are linked from the Ottawa Naturist website and Canadian Naturist website also. Thanks, TLC

Naturally, anything is possible!

gospel
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2004 :  9:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the ignorance but where is the list of b & b's

gospel

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  10:37:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good point, gospel!

Let's see if our members can offer some information about Bed & Breakfasts that are clothing optional. I'm not sure if there is a list developed anywhere else yet.

The nudetravelguide.com web site has a few listings. Or you can run a search on Google.

Add your information here by clicking Reply to Topic.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2004 :  12:30:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have only stayed at one B & B, lucky for us it was a nudist Bed and Breakfast. It is Casa Tiene Vista in Sedona, AZ. One word to describe this place...Wonderful!

Look up their website. The place speaks for itself. We will return for a longer visit next time, 3 days was not near enough.

Edited by - FireProf on 08/25/2004 12:34:23 AM

donner2

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  03:07:11 AM  Show Profile  Send donner2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The Clothing Optional HomeStay in Truckee Ca, 96161, More of a home share than a B&B Near Lake Tahoe, The Owners like staying Nude when they travel and try to provide a place in the mountains for others to do the same. Large house with Great View of Mt and close to all the North Shore ski slopes. Owners are naturist and can direct you where to go to be nude in the area (out side the home that is) nude hot springs near for winter use, and nude Tahoe beaches near for summer use. They can even tell you to go nude cross country skiing. Booked till Dec 28th, email me for more information or donner4@attglobal.net Email is best for directions etc. Please leave a message with number at 425-963-5761

Donner2

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  11:19:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I strongly agree with FireProf about Casa Tiene Vista in Sedona. Doug and Barb have a good thing going there. We've been three times, and always had a great time.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2005 :  01:05:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, three time to Casa Tiene Vista!!? I am jealous. We would love to return this summer but have so many other commitments.

Doug and Barb sure have a great place and are a very hospitable nudist couple, very generous and accommodating.

We highly recommend CTV as I'm sure the Doc does, having been there....."3" times!!!!

AnnieB

Posted - 01/18/2006 :  5:35:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit AnnieB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We have just opened up a clothing optional Bed & Breakfast in Central Florida (Avon Park) which is a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom private guest house which has a large hot tub, on call massage therapist, and privacy sunning. Please visit our website at www.BeckysBandB.com and hope to see you all here. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any additional information. It is always good to know some other places for the naturists to go. Thanks, and have a great day everyone

Sand and Surf

Posted - 02/18/2006 :  10:57:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have been to Casa twice now, and it's possibly the nicest vacation we've ever had!

freecplnAr
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  1:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We found Natures Hideaway about 35 miles west of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

WWW.Natures-Hideaway.com

"We...hate..clothes"

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  6:32:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by freecplnAr

We found Natures Hideaway about 35 miles west of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

WWW.Natures-Hideaway.com

"We...hate..clothes"

Glad you found it. Very good friends of mine, Don & Dorma, have started this neat place. I wish I still lived in that area so I could visit.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

freecplnAr
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2006 :  08:21:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Natures Hideaway is very secluded and seems to be a very comfortable place to experience naturism without the fear of outside gaulkers,etc. The owners seem to be genuine promoters of healthy naturism and also seem to be people that hold to the basic etiquette and rules of social nudity to the benefit of all. Living in a state where you can go to jail just for advocating nudism, (Arkansas), it is nice to know they are such a short drive away.

"We...hate..clothes"

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  01:59:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Major trauma! Doug & Barb have sold Casa Tiene Vista, their wonderful B&B in Sedona, AZ. Apparently, they have plans to re-incarnate CTV at another location in the not-too-distant future, but they haven't given out much information so far. While I have great hopes for their new place, the demise of the original CTV saddens me greatly. I'm sure there are others on this forum who would agree.

Doc

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2006 :  8:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's a new Clothing Optional B&B in Texas.

It's Chaparral Resort B&B. Their web site
http://www.chaparralresortbandb.com/
says they're "... located just 34 miles south-west of Fort Worth, Texas and half way between historic Granbury and Weatherford."

I haven't visited, but a group I know in the DFW area are planning an afternoon meeting there one weekend this month. When I hear from them, I'll report on what they thought of the facilities.

Take Care & Travel Bare,
David

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: A list of B&Bs would be awesome Topic Next Topic: naturist villa mallorca  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved