Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 467 ]  [ Total: 467 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and Children / The Law Concerning Children
 Yearly nude photos
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Children-phobic nudists Topic Next Topic: Nudity and my sons 16 year old friend  

Sasha

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  02:56:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you could, would you want to see yourself nude from childhood to now?

Just as we get a yearly picture of ourselves during grade school, we could also get full body nude pictures of ourselves once a year.

I know my mom would have done this only if she was sure it would not have any ill effects on me, and I didn't appear to disapprove or, better, I gave her my consent.
I couldn't remember how my body changed through puberty, but found a picture of me taken a bath at the age of 3, and a video of me in the nude 10 years ago. I couldn't believe why I was insecure at that age of my body.

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  04:54:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seems like a very good way to record life. At some point though the "model" might start to object which opens up a bit of a can of worms. It can also happen that these objections may well fade away again as the person featured matures. Trouble is that by then the record is broken and maybe even thrown away. When I met the girl who became my wife I started to take pictures of her in the nude and she enjoyed posing, and now she is delighted to have a thirty plus year record. She is still lovely and one of my non nudist friends recently said his wife wished he had taken regular pictures of her over the years. I might well create an album showing one shot from each year.

Rod

Sasha

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  10:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
These pictures would only be for me to have and look at. I want my mom to see them as well. She said she really had no interest but no problem either with me wanting her to see my nude yearly photos.

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  05:12:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is a very interesting idea. I had some roots in early childhood where I didn't mind being nude. But I got out of it for a while -- until only recently. Yeah, I think it would be interesting to see the lost years. I've actually thought that it might make an interesting art (and anthropological) project to make a film of a human growing one month at a time in time-lapse.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/24/2012 :  3:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would yes just to see the changes with my body during the years. But then the question at what age do you start?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2012 :  10:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
reno,

I would say the day you were born would be the best starting place.

Diger

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  09:49:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger-I just mean me personally I think I would be interesting for a parent to make the photos into a book and give it to their kid for their like 18th birthday so they can see how they have developed over the years. Not just to see their puberty changes but also how they lost or gained weight etc.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2012 :  9:53:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would have liked taking pix of myself to see the changes over the years. I started getting into nudism around 11 or 12 yrs old or so but those were the days of having to take your film rolls to someplace to have them developed. Never had an instamatic (or whatever you called them), the ones that developed themselves after a few minutes. I have digital pix now, which I started in 2010, where my wife takes my picture by the Gunnison sign on our annual visit. Only 3 yrs so far, but will be interesting to keep it going.

Edited by - free2be on 10/25/2012 9:56:31 PM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  10:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well they should have invented the polaroid or the digital earlier, i do have a few nudes when i was in my early 20's (polaroids) and than more when i was in my thities (35 mm) but wish i had a few for each year of my life.

Previous Topic: Children-phobic nudists Topic Next Topic: Nudity and my sons 16 year old friend  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved