Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 147 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 Comments about website, bug reports, etc.
 self pic
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Just how long Topic Next Topic: State Forums  

Peter and Lisa

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  02:34:26 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Peter and Lisa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi there,
Just wondering if there is a way to post a pic of us on our profile to help when we start chatting?
Peter and Lisa

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  9:01:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For the larger pic that appears only in your profile, it's best to send it to admin@nudist-resorts.org with instructions to add it as your larger profile pic. We'll put it on our server and add it to your profile. Be sure to include your username.

You can also have us create your avatar out of a favorite photo. Choose one that looks good shrunk down to 100x100 pixels, because that's what we'll be doing. Send it to the above address with instructions that you'd like a custom avatar made from it. The avatar is the one that appears next to each of your posts.

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  1:24:29 PM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We emailed a 100x100 photo that we would like to use as our avatar to the admin email but have yet to see it show up. Was that email received?

Admin's note: Your avatar is uploaded. Nice portrait!

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2009 :  12:28:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Admin: I have tried several times to upload my own avatar. I did send one to you, too. Maybe you're too busy to process my photo. No worries. I can wait.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  10:01:14 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When I try to upload a correctly sized avatar, I get a code error message. I'd rather not bother the admin with such a simple request. There must be a bug in forum software?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  8:03:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
For those of you who are new. This forum goes back to 2002, LOTS of things have changed since then. We can no longer post a personal avatar. IF!!, you want a personal avatar you will have to sent it to admin@nudist-resorts.org
YEAH, it's a pain for ALL involved but, Kevin is a great guy (or this forum won't exist).

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  09:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Balto!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  12:37:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys it can be done,

First you have to hoast your photo on Flickr or some place like that.

Then go to your Avatar Legend page here and choose one of the cartoon avatars and add it to your profile.

When you do that you will be able to edit your avatar from your "Edit Profile" page.

Go to your flickr acct and open your photo, above you will see the botton (All Sizes) click it then select the thumbnail size photo.

Cut and paste the photo's URL to the block just below your avatar on the "Edit Profile" page here on this site.

Hope this makes sense.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 06/12/2010 12:40:58 PM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 06/21/2010 :  05:28:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you do that, please send us a copy of your photo to mirror on our site. The Flickr photos are the worst for creating broken links. It probably has something to do with passwords being required to view some photos at Flickr. Or it could be something the webmaster is doing over there to prevent hot-linking.

We have very few broken image links on this forum, and we want to keep it that way. Send us a copy of any photos you post here, okay?

Otherwise, Diger's instructions are valid.

And thanks to Balto Bob for the help.

Previous Topic: Just how long Topic Next Topic: State Forums  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved