Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 403 ]  [ Total: 403 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Education - Promoting the Nudist Lifestyle
 Educating the public about nudism
 Public Nudity
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Another at the doctors office fun time Topic Next Topic: Nudism for Dummies
Page: of 4

dragon
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  7:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit dragon's Homepage  Send dragon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If America legalize public nudity, will you walk around in public with no clothes?

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  9:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the beach out walking in the woods doing yard work yes. But I am guessing that most stores will put up signs no clothes no service.

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  9:51:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dragon

If America legalize public nudity, will you walk around in public with no clothes?

Sure.

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  9:54:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ROB g

... I am guessing that most stores will put up signs no clothes no service.

And a few won't. Soon others will want the business, and their signs will come down.

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  9:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dragon

If the weather was right for it, I would. I spend most days and nights with my girlfriend who lives at a nudist resort, and having to never put clothes on except for warmth, is wonderful! The whole world should be that way!

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  10:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
VLM34 I am not sure about Oregon but in Michigan. All stores have a no shoes no shirt no service rule.
So why would no clothes be any different?

VLM34
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  11:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

VLM34 I am not sure about Oregon but in Michigan. All stores have a no shoes no shirt no service rule.
So why would no clothes be any different?

You're correctly predicting that most stores would change the signs to "no shoes, no sirts, no pants." But a few wouldn't. (Not all textiles are anti-freedom, and nudists own stores too.)

Then nudists go only to the stores where they're welcome -- even when fully and heavily clothed in Michigan winters.

Then capitalism takes over.

Breaking a boycott is easy _IF_ the people being boycotted stick together.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  12:25:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
definately in my yard at the lake, beach, and woods, would also drive nude and shop at store that allowed nudity, would also be cool to pump gas into car nude.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  12:39:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

But I am guessing that most stores will put up signs no clothes no service.

Isn't it "no shirt, no shoes, no dice"????

i would DEFINITELY go out as much as i could naked if the laws were changed.

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  10:56:36 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You bet, I would go out as much as I could if the laws were changed. But that's very doudtfull that the laws will be changed. But who knows.

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  2:36:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You would have to hope that manners and etiquette would come in to play and people would realise that having been given the freedom they shouldn't abuse it.
In Spain there is no law against nudity, but people respect each other enough to not cause offence. So the general rule is that it's OK to be naked so long as it's not in a built up area and appropriate to what you are doing. This doesn't include shops.

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  5:32:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've shopped in the nude at La Boutique, the small grocery store at Club Orient. It was great. The only thought that was going through my mind as I approached the store was, "I wonder if I'm allowed to enter without shoes"?

traisjames
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  9:29:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit traisjames's Homepage  Click to see traisjames's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would when its warm out, but up here in WI, not during winter

From the guy with his eye on the sky

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  9:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Society, in its current state of maturity..NO way this will/should ever happen:(

Jenn

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  10:14:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with Jenn society could not handle it. So I would be a little more open with being nude around our property or places like hiking trails or deserted beaches, but not in public places.

Diger

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  10:29:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do wish I could go out in the front yard without having to put something on..Put the trash out etc.. But alas, thats why we have the coat rack by the front door with a couple of wraps for the girls in the house, and a pair of shorts for my husband:)

Jenn

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Another at the doctors office fun time Topic Next Topic: Nudism for Dummies  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved