Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Sleeping nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Are Swimming Pools Clean at Resorts? Topic Next Topic: Bringing a fully clothed SO to a nudist venue
Page: of 7

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2009 :  2:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I remember when I was 8 or 9 one of my grandmothers got me pajamas for Christmas, everyone was very amused as my parents and I all slept in the nude, only my younger sister wore pj.s to bed. When first joining the military I tried sleeping in shorts due to the barracks conditions, it was so uncomfortable I soon started slipping them off after getting under the sheets. Thank god basic training only lasted 6 weeks!

Michael

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2009 :  6:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you were in the Air Force. I guess I would never have slept with nothing on. You are more courageous than I, by far. Too many times we got woken up to do things like scrape the wax off the floor. I wouldn't have wanted to explain my nudity to our drill sergeant(tech instructor in the Air Force) as he ripped the blankets off my bunk.

“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” -John Adams

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2009 :  1:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I was in the Air Force. It was a much easier life than the Army. Being nude in a two man room is easier than a 4 or 6 man room, plus we didn't have muster every morning (after basic that is). I didn't consider myself a nudist for the first year or so in the service, I just wanted to not wear clothes, then my first summer in Berlin I went to the Gruenewald See (it was off limits so I knew it needed to be explored) and discovered others who also didn't want to wear clothes, what a freeing experiance. I never turned back.

Michael

nude_couple
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  1:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Send nude_couple an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its cool and enjoyable to sleep in nude ! and specially if i m with ma GF , we juts love to stick to each other and hold each other and keep kissing and fondling until we are slept.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  6:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

Is there any other way!!!

Remember, we are here for a short time, so let's
have a good time.

Cookie

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  8:50:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Since our AC went out a week ago we are so glad we live our lives nude. Sleeping nude is the only way to survive.

Diger

Insomniac007
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  11:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brand new member ...*L* .. could not believe some people have to 'ease into it ' as if it was difficult !! ... I have always slept nude ... 63 now ... In High School in my senior year kids were doing polls for a class newsletter and they asked "what do you sleep in ? " exactly two people said 'nothing' ... myself and a girl in the same class ...giggles for weeks !!
I introduced my wife to sleeping nude right away and she has never done it any other way since .

Soxfan
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2017 :  2:15:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Winter and below zero temps are raising cain with my sleeping preferences. We tend to keep the bedroom quite cool, but last night was too much. Went to bed with a long sleeve t-shirt on and eventually woke up feeling tied up. Cold room or not, no more shirts on for bed!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2017 :  4:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Soxfan...You should look into a heated mattress pad. I turn it on about an hour before bed. No more jumping into a cold bed as we keep bedroom on the colder side as well... truth be told, my wife will have the window open and some nights...the ceiling fan as well. I turn it off once I get under the covers. If for any reason I start to feel cold, it's an easy reach to turn it on again. This allows me to sleep nude all year round. However...getting out of bed in the morning is a quick grab for the bathrobe as soon as I am able. Like I mentioned, window open and ceiling fan on.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2017 :  7:41:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Though it never gets that cold here in So Cal, many times, all we need is one additional blanket. Sleeping naked is much better to stay warm then putting on clothes. But in SoxFan's case ... a electric heating blanket would probably do the trick!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2017 :  10:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is currently very cold here in Chicago. But I've been sleeping nude for so long that I guess I've developed thick skin. A nice comforter is all I need and I still sleep nude.

My GF doesn't understand how I can still sleep comfortably nude while it's still so cold. I tell her I just have "nudist skin"!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2017 :  07:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is truth in what you say Nudony. My wife sometimes says the house must be too warm if I'm walking around naked. I point out the temp on the thermostat being set for around 64 degrees as it always is and I say that I've acclimated to the temp.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2017 :  12:15:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always sleep nude, regardless of the outside temperature.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2017 :  3:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

I always sleep nude, regardless of the outside temperature.

Same here!!! But then we live in Florida...

HNATDT

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2017 :  9:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm envious Jimmie!

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Are Swimming Pools Clean at Resorts? Topic Next Topic: Bringing a fully clothed SO to a nudist venue  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved