Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 418 ]  [ Total: 418 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Organizations
 AANR- The American Association for Nude Recreation
 World record skinny dip
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: They dont look very naked. Topic Next Topic: 2013 World Record Skinny Dip
Page: of 6

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  08:34:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being Nude recreation week also, the general public can participate, by visiting Official clothes optional beaches or the many resorts for the count, Who would be better at organizing this task than the AANR the creditable voice for nudists in North America? The worlds biggest nudist resort is the Cap' in France, and hopefully we'll have the record for the most skinny dippers, and puts us in the book for the World to see, and notice they will,i understand its in facebook also under this topic, July11/09 2pm. be in the book at your beach or Club/Resort and invite everyone to participate and be part of this monumental event the Guinness World Records.(tm.)

go n nude

smowery

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  10:37:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We'll be participating at the Coventry Club and Resort in Milton, Vermont. http://www.coventryresort.com/
I sure hope it's a warm and sunny day!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  04:54:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is a swim in Baltimore.
www.marylandnudism.com/ click on the facebook link for info (you need to be registered)

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2009 :  2:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FYI - That 2pm time is Central - for the 7/11 Guiness World Book tm largest skinnydip. You DON'T have to be registered to take part in the total event ahead of time. You will HAVE to sign your name and be photographed even it's the back of your head.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2009 :  6:51:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Teva

FYI - That 2pm time is Central - for the 7/11 Guiness World Book tm largest skinnydip. You DON'T have to be registered to take part in the total event ahead of time. You will HAVE to sign your name and be photographed even it's the back of your head.

Thanks for the info. Does that mean photos of each individual or would that mean group photos? Just wondering.

“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” -John Adams

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  09:31:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I went to the outdoor pool Marna is using for the summer. This is a beautiful facility. The pool is quite large. There is a separate picnic area and any other area set up for volleyball. They are booked for July 11, from 1PM to 5PM $30/Single, $40-Couple/Family, 18 & under FREE! If you prepay it is $5 OFF! They will have hotdogs and hamburgers. For those who know the area it is at I695 &I83. marnaswimsinmd@yahoo.com 410-949-5391

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  3:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just a reminder the big swim is this Saturday. Many clubs are allowing guests. This would be a good day to check out a resort. www.aanr.com/skinny-dip.html for a swim near you.
(always be sure you links work)

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 07/06/2009 3:50:17 PM

PopandMomBear
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  6:58:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Myself and my wife will be participating at lone star in texas, Hope to see lots of people there.

Randy

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  8:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

we will be participating at Green Valley in Ohio

rikki

rikki

nudiarist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  9:10:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudiarist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rikkiann

we will be participating at Green Valley in Ohio

rikki

rikki

My wife and I will be at Green Valley, too!

nudiarist

nudedude56
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  12:31:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn, I was really looking forward to being part of this world record, but the thunderstorms around today are just too much. was anyone else able to participate. would have been a blast!!!

Scott-IN

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  4:06:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott-IN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It went extremely well at Sunny Haven in Granger, IN. I don't know the count, but I was #101 on the signup sheet.

The South Bend Tribune covered the event so I'm really looking forward to the morning paper.

Great job AANR in putting this together. This has got to be the most publicity nudism in the U.S. has ever gotten!

-Scott

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  7:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We had about 75 people at the Baltimore swim. A good mix of couples and a few kids.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  9:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I participated in the world record skinnydip today at Laguna Del Sol. We had 505 people in the pool, and I've heard that it was one of the largest in a club pool. I also heard that the largest single group was at Haulover Beach in Florida, which is no surprise.

Bob

nudedude56
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  10:29:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sounds like there were a lot of successful gatherings with lots of people. that's great. I called the ponderosa resort and they said the weather had cleared but it was too late for me to get there by three. bummer. next time I guess!!!!back to back yard nudity.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: They dont look very naked. Topic Next Topic: 2013 World Record Skinny Dip  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved