Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 530 ]  [ Total: 530 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Is an open leg posture acceptable?
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: performing nude as a musician Topic Next Topic: older members
Page: of 5

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2009 :  4:32:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

I know in the past we like to play board games on the beach, and everyone sits the way they
feel the most comfortable.

What's the big deal.

Remember, we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  7:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for the comments. It has made my intro into naturalism a lot easier to take part.

Doc

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  06:06:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually, the word is "naturism" or nudism. If you are studying "naturalism" you are one of the ones who know where to find all the edible berries in the woods, etc., whereas the naturists would rather just hike in the nude and forget the flora and fauna.

I know, it's a bit confusing. Authors for serious publications often get this mixed up.

But back to the open leg question. We're always happy to see someone getting a better comfort level on naturism from reading here.

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  08:25:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL!!

I fit into both categories. I'm a Naturalist Naturist! Go Flora! Go Fauna!

tsunami
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  05:21:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually I am glad someone posted this question as I am a newdist and was wondering that myself. I have been to the resort 6 times and have tried to keep my legs together as not to offend anyone. But if I do so it gets sweaty down there and I feel the need to open up just a bit to air out. Now I can just relax and sit as I please and not worry about it. Thanks for posting this question.

Laurie

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  11:17:30 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think it's a bit like the situation in clothed society. Men tend to sit with their legs spread, women tend to cross their legs or keep them together. But there are no hard and fast rules in either place, in fact, when I see women at nudist venues with their legs spread, I think it's great that they feel comfortable enough to do that without worrying that they are looking provocative. Besides, how are you going to get everything tanned otherwise ;-).

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  12:34:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudism is doing what other do when clothed. If you sit with your legs open, it's no big deal. We all know what body parts look like. If one cannot sit with their legs open, then we all need to go back to wearing clothes.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

dragon
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  6:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit dragon's Homepage  Send dragon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As long as you are comfortable and don't flaunt yourself, it's ok.

Check out the cause - NAKED FOR FREEDOM - www.nakedforfreedom.blogspot.com

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  11:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i agree as long as you don't flaunt it and are just being comfortable whats the big deal, i think some nudist are trying to rule others to death, kinda like a homeowners association.

Invictus

Posted - 09/19/2011 :  7:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not so particular, but my wife likes an all-over tan (I like it on her too). You can't get an all-over tan if sun doesn't get "all-over".

If she is lying on her back normally, you can see her labia majora, her labia minora, in short, you can see her entire vulva. When she is lying on her back with her legs open, trying to get all of herself tanned, you can see her labia majora, her labia minora, in short, you can see her entire vulva.

If she didn't want anybody to see her vulva, she wouldn't be nude in front of them. What's the big deal?

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2011 :  07:39:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
None in my book

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: performing nude as a musician Topic Next Topic: older members  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved