Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 128 ]  [ Total: 128 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 What's new around the website?
 One of the best things about this forum...
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nigerian spam messages Topic Next Topic: Nudist Artificial Intelligence Robot  - N.A.I.R.
Page: of 4

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  03:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One of the best things about this forum is we are number 1! WoooooHooooo

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  5:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

And I feel comfortable talking openly on any issue raised here. It's the best of any forum and as many have said, we feel we're among friends.

Chic

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  10:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep Chic, I'm with you. I've only started this internet thingamajig a few weeks ago and everyone has been receptive. Of course I have heard horror stories about some internet sites and I'm lucky to have chosen this one to post on the majority of the time. Hey! one can even learn 'stuff'!

Nude in the pacific northwest

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  11:17:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
*gasp* LEARN stuff? Thats not what the internet is about!!! Its about playing games and lookin at neked ppl!!

(ok ok just kiddin, who playes games on the internet? Thats just silly talk!)

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  11:57:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Shhhhhhhh! don't say "Learn Stuff!" to loud papabare, the kids are using the internet.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  6:20:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Again Kim, a good comeback !

Chic

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2004 :  7:26:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what the internet isnt just for downloading music and videos and jokes and stuff? like thar's news and weather, and all kinds of educational things. shucks, we might even use more of our brains.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  01:27:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Its best part is what we do: talk, communicate, have some fun, but most importantly, become friends.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2004 :  06:56:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Correct Chic. We might not always agree on everything but we are still friends.

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 02/26/2004 07:02:03 AM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2004 :  4:50:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim,

Thanks, Chic

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2004 :  07:35:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am pleased to see the agreement that people have toward openness to discuss topics. I agree that the administrator, Keven, has made a good form for us.
Ned Adams

JimmyNood

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  12:32:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After having wasted incredible amounts of time attempting to converse with "so called" nudists in AOL chatrooms, I was delighted to find a legitimate forum to discuss the nudist lifestyle and various facets of it. The IQ level in this forum is at least elevated above room-temperature, which is not true in many other venues. Keep up the good work!
Jim

Jim

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/10/2005 :  5:17:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri: From time to time you refer to paltalk as (an alternative?) a place to converse. Is the difference simply real time (tho sharing with the remainder of western civilization) as opposed to the near snail mail pace of these forums??

Is Tuesday night the only time this group talks? Forgive my naivete but chat rooms, if that's what pal talk is, have for no good reason escaped my interest. Am I missing out?

Do you need to brush up on special jargon or can one stutter regularly?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  09:55:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeeWilly

Cheri: From time to time you refer to paltalk as (an alternative?) a place to converse. Is the difference simply real time (tho sharing with the remainder of western civilization) as opposed to the near snail mail pace of these forums??

PalTalk is a small downloadable program. It's real time chat.

quote:
Originally posted by GeeWilly

Is Tuesday night the only time this group talks? Forgive my naivete but chat rooms, if that's what pal talk is, have for no good reason escaped my interest. Am I missing out?
Do you need to brush up on special jargon or can one stutter regularly?

Tuesday night is the only definite time we have set up to chat. The room is open ONLY when a moderator is available. Anyone can sign on, nothing special needed. Most of the time,we type. From time to time a new chatter comes on who wants to use the mic. The only problem with that is only one person can "speak" at a time.
Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  1:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks. So 8:00 pm eastern time would be 6 pm mountain time . . . is monopolizing the mic a problem? What if one types with a slooow drawl?

(Amazing how you keep up. Reviewing active topics allows it? Well done.) Thanks again.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Nigerian spam messages Topic Next Topic: Nudist Artificial Intelligence Robot  - N.A.I.R.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved