Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 150 ]  [ Total: 150 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Playalinda Beach Titisville FL
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Haulover ... still the best Topic Next Topic: talk of closings
Page: of 3

sailor25
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2012 :  7:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only been to playlinda once and got a ticket for walking into the dune. I really like apollo beach get their in April for the last 10 years

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2013 :  8:13:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I went to playalinda today. Spent 7 hours there. Beautiful day and pretty full. Lotsa fisherman there today too. This is ths years first visit. I'll be here till end of April so ill be there a lot. This was the wife's first time for any length of time at a nudist anything. Though she wore her sarong around her waist whenever we walked she said she really enjoyed it and wants to go back tomorrow. Cool! So we will be there early am.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2013 :  9:50:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Daretobare,

That's the way it usually goes, once they ever try it, they love it. It wont be long till that sarong will be left behind. After the first time Angie went nude at Apollo she was planning our next trip before the day was over. LOL

Diger

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  06:33:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know. She has lost close to 90 pounds and she is very conscious of the hanging skin. But that's ok. However she is comfortable. It's a shame she has to fly back home on Monday. She plans to return for another week end of next month.

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  9:21:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger has it right. The first time we went, Judy was a little apprehensive, but after that 1st time, we kept coming back, and have been since 2005.

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/28/2013 :  6:03:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
JD, sorry were going to miss you guys in June. You guys are going to have to come down and have dinner with us again.

Diger

JD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2013 :  5:29:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

JD, sorry were going to miss you guys in June. You guys are going to have to come down and have dinner with us again.

Yeah, I hate we're going to miss you guys. Maybe we'll come down soon and have supper again.

Diger

Dream big, but don't get caught nappin' - Webb Wilder

rogandjean
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2013 :  11:09:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We were at Playalinda several weeks ago (1/2/13 I think) and I don't recall seeing all of those annoying "no nudity" signage. Did I just not notice them or are they gone?

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  10:29:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope they are still there. saw them in a couple locations along the roadway. But not to worry as you could tell when you were there.

Edited by - Daretobare on 02/04/2013 10:31:18 AM

Tetonhiker

Posted - 04/01/2014 :  11:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have an upcoming trip to Florida and will be visiting Playalinda. I was just wondering if anyone's been there lately and if there's anything worth noting.

Cheers!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2014 :  05:49:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been attending almost every nice day this winter. Everything is great. Rangers friendly, most people are too. The biggest annoyance if you font watch is running into the fishermens lines if your not paying attention while walking the beach. Be observant and you'll be fine. Try to get there by 8:00 on the weekends and 10 on weekdays. Parking lot has had a tendency of filling fast this year because of the cold weather and hit it hard on the good days. Hate to be leaving back north on monday until next winter. Bummer.

Tetonhiker

Posted - 04/04/2014 :  11:28:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info. We were there a few years ago and had a good day. Winter has been so miserable this year; we can't wait to head south and enjoy the sun for a few days.

rickvt

Posted - 04/22/2014 :  6:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was a post on the thong board on 4/19 that the no nudity signs have been
taken down. Apparently, there was a court case sometime ago. I have not been
able to find anything about the legal case.

Tetonhiker

Posted - 04/23/2014 :  10:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know nothing about a court case, but I can confirm that the signs are no longer there. My wife and I were there the second week of April and the signs were nowhere to be seen. We had a great couple days at the beach, along with probably about 100 other people on a Thursday and Friday. We also had the great fortune of seeing a rocket launch while we were on the beach. We then spent a couple days at Cypress Cove and had a nice time there as well.

Edited by - Tetonhiker on 04/23/2014 10:17:07 PM

rickvt

Posted - 05/06/2014 :  7:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Report from the thong board 5/6
Playalinda/Apollo Beach Update

(Date Posted:05/06/2014 16:34)

I was there Sunday for my first time and did not see a single nude sunbathing prohibited sign anywhere. Not that it would have mattered, there was at least 100 people on the beach nude. Had a great time and very natural feeling beach.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Haulover ... still the best Topic Next Topic: talk of closings  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved