Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 449 ]  [ Total: 449 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hotel Nudism: Anyone Practice Nudism on the road?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Thanks  To   Veterans Topic Next Topic: body piercings
Page: of 5

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  08:41:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I spend most of my time traveling for my business. It's shirt, suit, and tie with my customers, but as soon as I hit the hotel room, the clothes fly off! Anyone else out there practice nudism on the road? Any fun experience along the way?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  09:21:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I visit Atlantic city and Las Vegas several times a year. Always nude in my room. My most "fun experience" was a recent trip with someone from this forum.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  11:32:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Randall50

I spend most of my time traveling for my business. It's shirt, suit, and tie with my customers, but as soon as I hit the hotel room, the clothes fly off! Anyone else out there practice nudism on the road? Any fun experience along the way?

Randall,

I too used to travel about 50% of the time for work. After work and dinner, there is not much else to do in the small towns that I was in except answer emails and surf the net (naked of course) in the hotel room. Sometimes I thought that management was sending me on trips so that they could get a 14 hour day out of me.

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  9:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure, your hotel room is just an extension of your home, so to speak.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2009 :  12:55:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whenever I'm in a hotel, I immediately strip down when I get to my room. Sometimes, if it's late at night, I'll even walk down the hall a ways naked, just for the thrill of it.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2009 :  01:22:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I often stay in hotel chains that deliver a newspaper outside my hotel door. I can usually view the hotel corridor through the privacy viewer before I open the door to see if the paper has been delivered. A few times the guy across the hall opens his door just as I stoop down to pick up my paper. Try saying "Good morning" buck naked to the stranger across the hall.

nudebiguy777
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2009 :  06:32:50 AM  Show Profile  Send nudebiguy777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hear ya Randall...it can make for either an embarrassing situation, or an ice breaker...LOL

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2009 :  10:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, nudebiguy: You gotta have a sense of humor on the road. Once when I opened my hotel door buck naked to pick up the paper did I meet the guy across the hall eyeball-to-eyeball. A sheepish smile and a quick Good Morning seemed the right thing to do. I don't think Emily Post has rules for this sort of thing. Later in the restaurant I ran into the same guy in the buffet line. He said, "Hey, man, I know what you look like naked!" You gotta have a sense of humor on the road.

Download Attachment: David.gif
5.3 KB

Edited by - Randall50 on 08/07/2009 8:53:37 PM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2009 :  11:19:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
a few times when in the pool after dark and when no one else was in the pool i would slip off my swimsuit and swim nude , once three other guest came up and dived in giving me the chance to put my suit on before they surfaced

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  02:39:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've trips to the ice machine with only my bucket, never got caught thankfully, never brave enough to swim in the pool nude but I have slipped off my trunks in the hot tub on occasion. When in San Diego I drive from the Motel to the beach nude and then make a mad dash for the path down the cliff!

Michael

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2009 :  7:03:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The same as everyone else, shut the door and hit the shower.

Tim

ah2benude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  08:48:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple of years ago, I used to drive from Chicago to Florida about 3 times a year. As soon as I got into the room, the clothes would come off and the stress of driving all day left just as quickly. It was refreshing to shower and then spend all evening nude.

On my last trip down, it dawned on me while I was in the room, "why not stay at a nudist resort instead of a textile hotel?"

Unfortunately, that was the last time I drove. I have since moved to Florida permenately.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  9:38:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I knew of non-textile hotels along the West Coast. I'd use them. For now, I use the major chains and enjoy them. I'm a hotel room nudist but would enjoy the nude stroll through the hotel if I knew of such a place. Anyone?

ncnewdist

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  10:50:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just curious but don't they have camera's located in the hallways of motels. Maybe you have been caught and just didn't realize it. lol I have often thought about making a quick trip to the ice machine. My fear is that the door would close shut!!

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  8:12:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well the truth is that the hotels I have stayed in do have cameras. I have seen the display on their monitor behind the counter before, I always try to find the cameras but have not seen them, I saw the pool, jaccuzi,elevator, hallways and even out side of the hotel on the screen, so I would never try doing something crazy like being nude outside of my room, but to each his own.

simplebob26

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  7:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Send simplebob26 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm always nude when I get to my hotel room whilst on travel for work. I love thinking about being nude when I'm on the plane.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Thanks  To   Veterans Topic Next Topic: body piercings  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved