Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 180 ]  [ Total: 180 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Education - Promoting the Nudist Lifestyle
 How to educate your non-nudist family members
 Very important Question
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Some suggestions Topic Next Topic: how to talk with unrelated 16yo girl about in hous  

necitachi

Posted - 09/22/2009 :  11:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Send necitachi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok Here's the downlow. I've been a nudist for a few years now but i still live with my rents and they don't like that choice so i only do it when they aren't home but the problem is one day i was at home doing some chores and hanging out and i was vacuming when my little sister got home from school. I didn't here the bus because of the vacum cleaner and she walks in on me still naked. She didn't freak out or anything she just smiled and left the room. I was worried. I went to put some clothes on and went to find her she was in her room. I sat down next to her and explained why i was the way i was when she got home and she said she knew that i did that sort of thing all the time becuase she's caught many times in my room like that without me knowing. She said it seemed like something to keep secret so she did. Then when i thought the convo was all done she asked if when she came home if she could join me in the nude endevours and i told her idk because that might not be approriate (she's only eleven). So i told her i'd think about it. Is it ok to encourage her to join me? or is that something i should encourage her to do on her own? which would be apprpriate?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  03:11:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I would let her join you. She is going through a lot of changes with her body. She will soon (if not already) start her periods. As her brother, she trusts you. Your post shows you have her best interests. Due to your age difference, things will soon change. You'll be off on your own and she'll be interested in guys her own age. She may or maynot retain her interest in nudism. Good luck.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  10:36:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BB I cannot believe you actually answered this person.......its all crap FFS

Live love and have fun

necitachi

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  11:26:36 AM  Show Profile  Send necitachi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hernandocpl

Live love and have fun

This is an all seriuosness question!! I'm not some pervert just looking for some fun. I really do have a little sister and this all really happened and i'm worried about what i should do. i don't live around other nudists so idk how to conduct myself in this kind of situation and i have no one i know that i can ask. So i'm asking on here. Thank you Bob for your help it means alot. If anyone else would like to post please do becuase i need all the advice i can get.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  12:30:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It depends if your parents know. You may end up in trouble if you guys were caught. You know your parent better than any of us and have an idea of what they would do.

Don't sell your parents short they may be OK with it, so talk to them, you never know.

Diger

necitachi

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  12:00:28 AM  Show Profile  Send necitachi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My parents know i am a nudist. They dont really agree with that decision that's why i only do it when they are not home.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  12:39:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hernandocpl

Live love and have fun

I always read the profile of someone that starts a new thread. I they joined today and their profile is blank, I figure they're either a fake or a flake. This poster has been here 7 months. Also,has posted before. The post strongly suggests that a young person is writing. "i" instead of "I" etc. Anything involving minors is always difficult. We need more young nudists. The Woodstock generation is pushing retirement.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2009 :  3:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
While not home nudists, my parents were very casual about being naked at home. While my Wife and I have been home nudists, and brought up our two Sons that way, they both basicly preferred clothing, even when home alone. Ph, well...

Edited by - balataf on 09/24/2009 3:29:35 PM

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2009 :  10:25:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would be fine with it. I encourage my kids to do that however that is my perspective and I am not your parent. The persons you have to talk to and respect is your parents. Now if you do your research on naturism via the web and bring up some good arguments (check out AANR) you might just win them over. Bottom line they are your and your sisters parents and you are living under their roof. I wish you luck like I said if it was my house and my family I would say of course go for it however that isn't the reality. Goodluck.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Edited by - NudeAl on 09/25/2009 10:27:12 PM

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  02:33:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by necitachi
...If anyone else would like to post please do becuase i need all the advice i can get.

Here's my two cents, necitachi.

When you talk to your parents, explain the situation as you did to us, perhaps noting that your sister clearly senses that your naturism around the house is just being natural and casual, that she expressed interest in joining you and that its of course fine with you if she also feels comfortable not always dressing up, but that you want to be open about it since it should just be part of the natural flow of things and no big deal. Don't push them for some sort of instant decision -- just ask them to think about allowing a bit of natural time, maybe for some sort of trial period, so that they can see if there are any problems or issues.

I used to have a sort of similar parent-to-partent conversation with neighbors whose kids wanted to come over to swim in our pool (which was fabric-free). Once they saw their kids just swimming, laughing and splashing as usual, the whole swimsuit thing became a non-issue.

After-thought: Parents like predictability. Perhaps during trial you can link nudity to specific activities or times, like as an "air-bath" to unwind after school. Natural times are when you would otherwise be changing out of one set of activity-clothes (eg. school clothes) or before you are putting on something for another activity (eg. "I haven't decided yet what to wear to the movies..."). Another thought is that, if they agree to a trial, you might want to think of ways to say 'thank you' -- helping sister with homework, cleaning up something they've been after you to do, whatever -- sort of bits of positive reinforcement.

Edited by - agde on 09/30/2009 11:14:29 AM

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2009 :  4:12:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow Agde I think you are on to something, I don't know a parent that can turndown help from their kids. You could start a whole new revolution with kids helping their parrents. LOL

All kidding aside it is a Great Idea.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 09/30/2009 4:13:21 PM

Previous Topic: Some suggestions Topic Next Topic: how to talk with unrelated 16yo girl about in hous  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved