Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 149 ]  [ Total: 149 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 i have a question... nudist or exhibitionist?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Watchmen Movie Topic Next Topic: Sexual arousment. Good or bad thing?  

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2009 :  5:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
am i more of a nudist or an exhibitionist?

i love it when i can be naked where others can see me, but i have basically no modesty....
and i do value nudist principals....

help maybe?

<3 Anna

Edited by - Admin to change title from "i have a question... "

garyofpalosverdes

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  10:23:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure, but I feel the same way, so I would be labeled whatever you are.

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  12:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, answer this and maybe you can have a better idea. Do you like to be naked in general or do you only love to be naked when others can see you? If it's all about people seeing you, you're more of an exhibitionist. If you just love being nude in general, then you're probably a nudist with some exhibitionist tendencies. And that's not uncommon I've found. And that's ok.

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  3:51:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Seallin ...

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  5:36:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You are probably a little of both. The good news is most people don't mind seeing a young female nude (old fat guys, not so much). Below this post you will find links to pics from the WNBR-DC. So, I understand.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  01:19:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you are nude just to be seen in the physical sense, then you have quite a bit of exhibitionism in you. If you are nude to be seen to be identified by your friends so as to facilitate chatting and other social amenities, then you are probably a nudist.

It all boils down to your motivation. Do you want fervently to be seen nude by strangers, with no other purpose in mind? You're an exhibitionist: even more so if you are teasing others.

How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?
Dwight D. Eisenhower

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2009 :  04:44:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

i love it when i can be naked where others can see me, but i have basically no modesty....
and i do value nudist principals....

I don't see that the being naked bit makes any difference.

If you make any effort at all to look presentable in public, then you are being an exhibitionist.
If you have nice clothes, you like it if people notice. If you have gone to the effort to keep in shape, one of the benefits is that people notice, naked or clothed. Which is nice.

We choose to go to go naked on beaches because why would you want to do it any other way? It's not to be seen.
I'm a passive exhibitionist.

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  10:32:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i belive i am both but the two are different. me and my girlfriend enjoy being nude and enjoy the nudist life style but when i am around other nudists i am a nudist but when i'm not i do become more of a exhibitionist and i have to admit to enjoying people seeing me nude and my girlfriend feels the same way and i have we have to admit to succumbing to our desires on more than one occasion when we have been nude at that time we are exhibitionists but when we are at home or at the beach or just out being us we are just simply nudists because when i am nude with other nude people i dont' see the difference with being clothed with clothed people

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  5:13:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by seallin
Well, answer this and maybe you can have a better idea. Do you like to be naked in general or do you only love to be naked when others can see you? If it's all about people seeing you, you're more of an exhibitionist. If you just love being nude in general, then you're probably a nudist with some exhibitionist tendencies. And that's not uncommon I've found. And that's ok.

thanks to EVERYONE for all of the help! :)

and Seallin, i like to be naked for the sake of being naked; and i don't mind if others see me.

like i said, thank you to everyone!

<3 Anna

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2009 :  01:35:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is more normal mental programming for Women to enjoy being seen and, even if just subconsciously, in attracting the Men. Unless it is an obsession, what's the big deal? Hard-core exhibitionist ladies are more likely to become strippers, not nudists.

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2009 :  5:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wow. i honestly didnt know that.
and also very true.

<3 Anna

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  8:59:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think there are two sides to this: wanting to be seen nude for self-affirmation, and wanting to be seen nude for acceptance. If I walk into a gathering of nude people, I immediately want to undress and be seen nude. Because I see it as "reaching out": "Everyone here can see I'm nude, I'm just like you, I want to join in and be part of the group." Nudity for self-affirmation is: "You're looking at me, aknowledging my physical nudity, and it empowers me." My ex, for example, enjoyed at times being the center of attention at gatherings because she felt empowered by all the eyes being on her; it made her feel good about her nude body. Sometimes the two are intertwined. Either way, unless either is "pushed" or projected with too much intent, they are both natural approaches to wanting to be seen nude.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  02:51:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

nudistgrrl

I too enjoy being seen nude whether it is by my wife or others at the beach. I enjoy my wife seeing me and looking at me. I think she enjoys me checking her out at times, maybe not always, maybe that's a girl thing. My wife is not overly comfortable at a nude beach but I think that is something some girls take longer to get comfortable with, but not yourself by the sounds of it but I think you are lucky at being comfortable in your skin.

When I'm at the beach I too enjoy being seen by textiles and other nudes but it is different. I am happy to speak with other nudists, I think it makes everyone feel more comfortable if you converse and are friendly. The textiles are different but I certainly don't cover up for them when they come to CO beaches, they sometimes appear shocked if you are nude and yet it's allowable at those beaches. I am more discreet at an unofficial nude beach I visit and so are others there that I know but the beach is well known so you need to be reasonable without being a prude.

Sounds like you are comfortable in your body and enjoy being nude, so do I and lots of others on this site and I don't think we are exhibitionists for feeling like that. I don't think we are exhibitionists unless we take our clothes off in public places where people are not normally nude.

Cheers from Oz.

Previous Topic: Watchmen Movie Topic Next Topic: Sexual arousment. Good or bad thing?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.44 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved