Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 468 ]  [ Total: 468 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Race Issues and Nudism
 prejudice within nudism
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Non white nudists. Topic Next Topic: Naturists of Color website
Page: of 3

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  2:09:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
and i do not apologise for having a life that you don't believe because it's up to you but first know all the facts before calling me a fake thank you so... i think you should be the one offering a apology

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  2:14:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have. Now, mind your manners and behave like the adult you say you are, or go away.

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  2:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm sorry but i don't like being accused of being fake i'm sorry if i was a little rude... but i'm all too used to people thinking what i say is fake i lead a extraordinary life... i know why you might think it's fake but please don't tell me i'm making it up ask me if it's correct. but i am sorry for being rude.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  3:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GCSE exams at 16, A levels at 18, Uni from 18/19 for 6 yrs.......mmmmmmmm interesting Life you "two" lead

Live love and have fun

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  3:17:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FFS please can you stop this it is unbelievably rude and annoying why cant you understand what i am saying and what you just said is correct thats what happend kyoko my fiance the girl who is currently on the way home from uni thats birmingham university if you must know her birthday is the 17th January her shoe side is 6 anything else you want to know please can you stop this your identity is as much to question to me as mine is to you but do i question you no so please don't make assumptions about me and my family and my life.

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  9:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not believing the story either. Especially with the way you are all defensive about it. And as for the picture in your profile, it is hosted here: http://www.elpatiotrasero.net/escondite/ which appears to be a spanish blog with many pictures of nude people, mostly women. Is this your blog? If not, why is the picture hosted there? Is your friend that took the picture benheys.squarespace.com? I would hope so since that is on the picture at the bottom. And a quick Google search returns several results (so obviously a known photographer) and many of those pictures also include nude photos. So it looks to me like you did a Google search and picked that picture to use. I could probably do a search and find that very picture somewhere as well, other than the link I already posted.

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  9:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In fact, here is a link to a website in which Ben Heys, from Australia it says, has a profile. And here is that very picture posted on there as well. And it also includes many many picture of her also. So I think it's more likely that you just took his picture of this woman and claimed it as your own woman posing for him. Can't buy your story at all. Could be wrong but it's too outrageous.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  10:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The least believable part is that Ashley left school at 16. The quality of his spelling and punctuation leads one to suspect he dropped out no later than age 7.

I have to admire seallin's talent for sleuthing, and I wish I had his free time.

Among the many thousand members of this forum, surely there are a few with connections to Glen Eden. Perhaps one of them might care to respond to Ashley's claims ... ?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  10:48:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I had found the web site that was hosting the photo the other day but was interested in what he had to say.

I too am impressed Seallin, ever thought of a carrier in the FBI?

Beep ... Beep ... You know you know what that is Doc?

Diger

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2009 :  10:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, yes. Mine went off a while ago.

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  03:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whatever i'm past caring about you people now this is the reason that you get a bad press because of un trusting ***holes all i have done is tell the truth (btw that person is my friend) so f*** you all i hope one day you experience the kind of crap i have being on this site so whatever i thought this was a site about nudist friends not about witch hunts so i'm leaving i hope your happy now you have driven away a honest person because of your narrow minds

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  05:07:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank goodness he is gone! What do you think his purpose in writing was? Originally, I mean.

ashley_bott
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  06:42:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to make friends with people but obviously you ***holes are too suspicious and judgemental to allow that

naken
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  07:54:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thankyou Seallin,an girl friend,your tech abillity is welcome,i look foreward to all your future posts,your wellcome at my camp fire anytime. Naken

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  12:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I was Ashley I'd post something that conclusively showed that he was telling the whole truth and make people realise that they should have taken him more at face value.

However in the unlikely event of this being the case, Ashley should also realise that he would have had much the same resopnce on any forum on the web. Charge in with big claims and you have to back them up, or be labeled a Troll.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Non white nudists. Topic Next Topic: Naturists of Color website  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved