Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 250 ]  [ Total: 250 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 Nudist beach in india
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Johnson Beach Pensacola, Florida Topic Next Topic: Aruba nude beach?
Page: of 8

hilltopper

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  04:33:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by girl

hello
im planning a vacation to goa sometime soon.can someone give me the location of the nude beach there.??? im pretty sure there would be one in goa. or is there any private beach there?? thanx and bye

----hi -there are 2 places you can get naked --one is a beach behind the flee market in anjuna beach and the other one is little vagator beach-which is more classy-i have been to these beaches along with my wife and it was pretty comfortable moving around topless atleast-i have heard of arambol beach being a complete nude beach-but it is not easily accesable-hence could not reach there-this beach is quite deserted and you will find few tourist that too in peak season-enjoy your trip to goa and pl share your experience once back

Edward_mumbai

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  03:23:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi nice to be here
I new to nudism
but i am very intreasted in it.. i feel that i need sme rejuvination of body and mind.......it does give a lot... can anyone tell me where to find like minded people in mumbai ..

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  09:53:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Edward_mumbai

Hi nice to be here
I new to nudism
but i am very intreasted in it.. i feel that i need sme rejuvination of body and mind.......it does give a lot... can anyone tell me where to find like minded people in mumbai ..

You might want to read some of the posts in this thread.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

perfects43
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2006 :  2:54:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am also from india. I would also like to know whether there are any nude beaches in india. If any body has any information in this matter please inform me.

perfects43
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  11:02:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Very nice to find so many nudist friends from India. Very much interested in nudism. We must all form a group in india. If there is any such group mail me at perfects43@rediffmail.com

naturist_pune

Posted - 08/23/2006 :  7:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Send naturist_pune a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi folks,
Great to see this forum alive and thriving. I am a naturist from Pune (INDIA). While I have involved in naturist activities abroad (mainly going to nude beaches and skinny dipping during treks), I could not do so in India due to lack of information. I have recently joined indianaturist yahoo group. In the meanwhile, if there are any fellow naturists near Pune in this forum, drop me an email at naturist_pune@yahoo.com. We can then arrange for some naturist activities.

ramrags87gok

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  4:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi fellow Naturism walon. I am from Hyderabad , 25 male. I recently visited Kudle beach and OM beach.There is no nudist activity as such,but I decided to initiate some by baring myself in the night,walking across the beach.A few girls who were sitting on the beach with their boyfriends did see me naked.The pleasure of going naked is awesome, and you get that sublime feeling of being one with nature when the waves strike you on your skin.I did see a lady topless in kudle beach towards the afternoon and so didnt feel all that shy in stripping myself of.

I was running around naked around the beach for more than an hour and walked in straight into my room in one of the beach side shacks fully naked from the sea.The owners didnt complain much, but the girls who seemed to be frm bangalore were shocked to see a guy buck naked right in front of them.

In Gokarna, there is some moral policing, where a some people after 10 pm, look around the beach to spot strange behaviour.I was spotted by a group of 3 with their torch...and they just seemed to focus their light on me and I put my clothes on.

There are lots of beach shacks which tolerate nudity and sex drugs and other sins are common.

Belive me, dont go to a place expecting nudity and just staring.The real fun, actually starts only when you become one among them.

Its also a good feeling lying naked on the mud when the waves lash you.If guys / girls are interested in nudist trips to these beaches on the western coast, lets plan.Mail me at ramrags87gok@yahoo.co.in

Rags

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  8:10:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you use the button above each post, you can email the author IF they have emailing turned on in their profile.

This is better than posting your email address in the open, because that is how your address gets picked up by the spammers, who crawl the net looking for email addresses on websites.

To avoid tons of spam in the future, direct people to use your Email button over your post. In this manner your email is available but safely and privately cloaked.

(You can also go back and edit your post.)

nudist

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  3:24:29 PM  Show Profile  Send nudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i think there is no any nude beach in India. i love to be nude but there is no any beach in India. i am searching for a nude group. if it is there then please tell me i want to join that group.

Paras

himike

Posted - 10/04/2006 :  03:47:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
its realy pity

siddu0785

Posted - 10/05/2006 :  10:57:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I very recently found that Im fond of being naked. But its not at all possible in southindia I beleive. IF there is anyone in and around Chennai and know any place to be in such, kindly let me know. I never stripped in open. But I used to be in such when Im alone at home. Like to strip and be naked in open air. Can anyone helpme out?

maryferry1959

Posted - 10/15/2006 :  05:26:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey U

There are no legal nude beaches in India. However there is one place where you can enjoy nudism. Arombal beach In Noth Goa. I had been there last December (2005) and enjoyed nude bathing myself along with my friend.

Enjoy.

Mary

quote:
Originally posted by perfects43

Hi I am also from india. I would also like to know whether there are any nude beaches in india. If any body has any information in this matter please inform me.

lifenature
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2006 :  9:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had been to a beach near OM and kudle where I reemained completely naked for most of the day and there were quite a few naked people of either sex.Was so much fascinated that I had visited the beach twice more. The accommodation is primitive, but the food was good.
I plan to go there again in Dec end/early january. If anyone is interested, Pl.mail me directly at lifenature11@yahoo.co.uk

maryferry1959

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  11:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

Can I Join you?

Mary

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 10/24/2006 3:58:12 PM

lifenature
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2006 :  9:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure, you can.
I am a male naturist from Kolkata, India.Where are U from?Would like to know more about U
Cuckoo

quote:
Can I Join you?

Mary

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 10/29/2006 11:41:38 AM

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Johnson Beach Pensacola, Florida Topic Next Topic: Aruba nude beach?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved