Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 461 ]  [ Total: 461 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 Nudist beach in india
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Johnson Beach Pensacola, Florida Topic Next Topic: Aruba nude beach?
Page: of 8

rajuagarwal123

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  02:44:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!
I wanted to know if there is any nudist/naturist beach in India, nude group if yes i need the complete address. Thanx.

I am quite confident there are a lot of indian men and women who want to go out nude but fear due to society and culture.
I just want to meet such people.
rajuagarwal123@rediffmail.com

justme259

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  3:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Click to see justme259's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
he i was born in india. we use to walk nude all the time. in the forrest and some places it's normal to be nude. but there are not really nude beaches.

xxx Sander

jurgenvdh

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  8:09:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm going to India early may for about 3 months. I would like to meet some people to go to a nudebeach together or to tell me where to go.

nude_couple
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2009 :  4:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Send nude_couple an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hello People ! we are new in this forum! i m surprised if there is any nude beach in goa ! we been there many a times ! recently , i got my gf to titto's without any panties! even she got nude at the beach in night! we went for a ride in car while she was completely nude ! but Nude in daylight, that is something i doubt ! we saw a couple next to us, where lady had atiny bikini on and when it slipped down she didnt try pulling up! anyone been to vengator or Anjuna beach recently and seen any indian gal or lady nude or topless,, please let me know !

famfun

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  09:16:04 AM  Show Profile  Send famfun a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
open nudism is not permitted in india. But many people enjoy nudism.. and more.. in private clubs and resorts. but access to those place is restricted. we been to many 'parties' - gr8 fun

famfun

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  09:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Send famfun a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
well.. nude couople.. open nudity on goa beaches is risky. however, we have had fun in the nights.. in groups. Its risky, but then kinky and fun.

quote:
Originally posted by nude_couple

hello People ! we are new in this forum! i m surprised if there is any nude beach in goa ! we been there many a times ! recently , i got my gf to titto's without any panties! even she got nude at the beach in night! we went for a ride in car while she was completely nude ! but Nude in daylight, that is something i doubt ! we saw a couple next to us, where lady had atiny bikini on and when it slipped down she didnt try pulling up! anyone been to vengator or Anjuna beach recently and seen any indian gal or lady nude or topless,, please let me know !

naturist_andamans

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  03:18:20 AM  Show Profile  Send naturist_andamans a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
so wht if nudism is illegal in india... we must set out to do whatever we desire. i am at andamans where in u can quietly slip into one of these beautiful islands and experience nature's beauty ur own way and come back by dusk to 'normal' place bu legal standards. i been myself to cpl of islands hving time of my life. goa is pretty risky nowadays being too crowded. anyone wanna some help do msg back.... shall b glad to help things

nude_couple
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2009 :  01:32:21 AM  Show Profile  Send nude_couple an AOL message  Reply with Quote
its true naturist_andamans ! Goa is too crowded! I know one more couple who were to intimate at beach in night and i m sure they jumped in water nude ! but as it was dark nothing cud be seen ! so we had our own good time as well ! but still there were some ppl who wud just walk pass near by to see some action or something ! had to be very careful ! ! which beach is good for going nude in andaman, let me know !

naturist_andamans

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  2:17:52 PM  Show Profile  Send naturist_andamans a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi guys, all thing fabulous is sinning and illegal.....so lets forget abt all tht and hv fun.... am calling all naturist to andaman.... feel free to communictae to me and lets organise alovely naturist party on the beach (first of its kinda in india). nude_couple plz fwd ur details and plan to visit here in my inbox and lets hv fun

lifenature
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  08:15:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are you referring to pure naturism , with the sole purpose of getting unified with nature(as in the enclosed picture)?If yes, I am game and would like to visit you in the near future(May be after monsoon)

nude_couple
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  1:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Send nude_couple an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HI naturist andaman ! thanks for ur info. mail me at sheena_nude@yahoo.com . its ma Gf's mail ! do drop me ur info , wil contact u ! and well people do u have any idea abt some cottages on beach front that cud be hired for a few days so that we can enjoy the nature to full in nude !

petespain

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  12:39:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new to this site.
although i am a single gay male, i was living in spain for 6 years and visited both gay and mixed nudist beaches.
I am also looking for nudism beaches , resorts or clubs in India.
I believe that the Goa area is best.
I live outside New Delhi so anyone interested in haveing a chat let me know.

lonelylife

Posted - 07/13/2009 :  05:29:19 AM  Show Profile  Click to see lonelylife's MSN Messenger address  Send lonelylife a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Any women there in India who like to join my nudist club?

Dear sweethearts contact me 09895865593 / 09098466226.. am waiting.

staycool2k8

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  4:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Send staycool2k8 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi guys m new to this forum
intrstd in getting nude with a group of ppl
please include me and mail me at staycool2k8@gmail.com

tinamou

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  02:13:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Officially there are no nudist beaches in India. Goa too does not have any nudist beaches.Claims about Arambol, Tiracol,Colva, Anjuna, Vagator are all baseless.Infact in India I have come across a lot of people who talk about nudism but dont have the courage to practice it.For get about women who want to practice it. If there are , then it is restricted to their homes only.Most of the Indian men would like to find out about nudist beaches coz they want to gawk at the ladies.That dear friends is nudism in India in a nutshell. However you can try for some secluded beaches in the Andamans.I plan to go there myself some times in December this year. All like minded people are welcome to join.

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Johnson Beach Pensacola, Florida Topic Next Topic: Aruba nude beach?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved