Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 153 ]  [ Total: 153 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 naked in snow first time
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How many people... Topic Next Topic: Nude Weddings
Page: of 7

natureboy1776
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  2:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I spent an hour hiking nude in snow a few weeks ago. It was my first time and it was wonderful! I highly recommend it to anyone who has not tried yet. The whole experience felt SO good I too made a snow angel near the top of the small mountain I had been hiking on. Can't wait to go again. I also found that 35F is not too cold to hike nude if it is sunny.

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  2:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ROB g

I live in Michigan we usually get snow every year. I have never had the guts to go naked in the snow.
Not if I ever will. That just may be the one thing I would not try in the nude.

I sure don't have the guts as well but had to do it this year after getting out of the jacuzzi.But both of my daughters did have the guts to go nude in the snow and play.

natureboy121

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  3:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did snow angel in my cousins back yard when it snowed on new years eve. Every body said they would join me if I went first and after I went outside and did my snow angel my sorry ass cousin turned on the light in the back yard and locked the door.

runekkid
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  8:33:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done some nude hiking in the winter several times at Orient Land Trust in Colorado. I agree with Natureboy 1776. On a brisk hike, if it is in the mid thirties and higher with sunshine, and it seems, especially in a dry climate, it can be not only comfortable but invigorating. It also helps to have a nice hot spring to get into at the end of the hike!

On the flip side, here in Alabama with damp coldness, I wouldn't be outside in much lower than 65-70 degrees.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  6:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can cross this one off my bucket list. I opened the door last night when it was about 30 degrees or so and snowing...just that blast of cold air was enough for me to close the door and sit in front of a small portable electric heater for about a half hour just to get warm again. Nope...not for me. Next time I go outside, it will be a warm, sunny day. I've gone outside on a warm, RAINY night...does that count for anything? Guess we would have to start a new topic..."naked in rain first time".

Just Plain Chad
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  01:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Just Plain Chad's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, this sounds cold guys! We live in Los Angeles so unless we travel up to Big Bear I don't see our chance for this. :-D Ever wonder why men look worse and women look better in the cold? Hmmmm, things to ponder.

http://vacationbarefoot.blogspot.com

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  1:35:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did the snow angel thing Friday night after the wind stopped. Beautiful out there until reality hit, Brrrr!

Hiking in the snow is now on my list!

Tim

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  12:47:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
very cool guys!!!

<3 Anna

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2010 :  9:27:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's my adventures last year

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  12:15:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Here's my adventures last year

LOL! that, quite honestly is hilarious!!!!!

<3 Anna

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  11:50:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On New-Years day accross Northern America 1000's, although not nude, brave freezing cold temp's and run into oceans or lakes, if only it were clothes optional,i hate bathing suits.They sure come out faster then they went in, the Polar bear dip indeed.

go n nude

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  2:36:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks nudistgrrl. I can also say that it was quite honestly FREEZING!

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  5:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hahahahaha!!! i bet it was!!!

<3 Anna

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2010 :  12:44:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also made snow angel the other day. Check dumbest things thread for more infool, I mean info.

Doc

dakotacpl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2010 :  12:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have friends that have an outdoor sauna. We were there last weekend and played around in the snow on the deck..after getting super heated up in the sauna of course. It was lots of fun!

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: How many people... Topic Next Topic: Nude Weddings  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved