Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 472 ]  [ Total: 472 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Site News
 Comments about website, bug reports, etc.
 Spam alert
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New Forum for younger nudists Topic Next Topic: Ask the Admin  

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2010 :  10:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just received a spam through private messaging from johnibaa1, a new member. Perhaps we have all seen this kind of scam. I just wanted everybody be aware of this guy, and/or any other private messages like this.

I don't know if I used the best method to convey this to the readers, or to the Admin. If not, my apologies. I'm confident the Admin will do the right thing.

johnibaa1

USA
0 Posts
Sent - 01/21/2010 : 8:08:58 PM View Profile Email Poster My dear.
I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and i hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you and it interests me to contact you for an assistance to help me transfer the Sum of Six Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars my father deposited in a bank here in Cote d'Ivoire before he was assasinated.i like honesty,trust,love,truth,caring&respect,i have all this qulities in me and i believe you have all this qualities too, that is why i decided to contact you for this transaction,i will like you to contact me through my private mail box
( johnibaa1@hotmail.fr ) so that we can know ourselves better. i hope to read from you as soon as possible for more details to proceed.
Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Regards John.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 01/22/2010 :  2:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the alert, Warmskin!

Someone else beat you to it with a PM to Admin. With PMs I also get an email alert. It's pretty quick.

This guy has been removed from the forum, and his PMs too. Your PM should be gone from your inbox.

Folks, these emails are always scams. Never share banking information with anyone sending them. They are almost always originating from the country of Nigeria. If you share your banking account numbers, they'll clean you out.

Edaggett

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  11:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I get around 20 such adds a day in my e-mail and delete them right away. The first 1 i ever saw cost me dearly in phone bills as i had no idea they were scams. By the time i saw it was a scam my phone bill was up to $500.00. I'll not do that again.

Thanks for letting us know about this add.

Previous Topic: New Forum for younger nudists Topic Next Topic: Ask the Admin  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.15 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved