Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 161 ]  [ Total: 161 ]  [ Newest Member: Micljon ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Pubic hair styles
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bag to carry valuables in Topic Next Topic: Happy new year
Page: of 4

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  10:13:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started off by shaving the pubic area and at one massage session the therapist suggested that I try waxing. The therapist let me have the massage un draped so she knew tht I was a smoothie. I liked the smoothness of the waxing so I continued for several years. The pain was bearable but I saved some money and decided to try the Laser hair removal. The last couple of Laser treatments I had to have the area numbed. Each session the power of the Laser is increased. Now I get a monthly body wax for the areas that I did not have the Laser treatment. If the style changes and smoothie is out, I am stuck being hairless.

Edited by - bqdude1 on 03/07/2010 10:16:46 AM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2010 :  10:01:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
smoothie

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2010 :  6:16:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been smooth for the last 5+ years. I was shaved for hernia surgury and I have kept it off since.

MrDave

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2010 :  7:11:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Use to be complete smoothie but a couple of months ago started trying the landing strip above my penis. I actually really like it.

PandaClaws

Posted - 03/14/2010 :  7:50:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
shaved or trimmed

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  03:05:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Both of us hairless from the eyebrows downwards! Big advantages in getting dry after a dip in the pool, and a lot less B.O. / irritation in the usually hairier areas (a problem in a warmer and often humid climate). DEFINITLY would NOT be growing the hairy bits again (unless we relocated to the Antarctic!).

The Mrs definitely prefers Phil to be completely naked, and for her that means smooth, hairless and tanned all over - seems like I've just described all our Naturist neighbours too (so maybe the smooth look is a bit of an Aussie characteristic??!)

Phil & Timea S.

nccouple

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  09:10:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep mine shaven smooth except a classic V from the base of my penis upwards. Makes for a very interesting look! I do go completly bald sometimes in the summer, but I do enjoy the V and the look of it...

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  10:10:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a smoothie from my nose to my toes. I do not shave. I use an epilator on my entire body. It hurt at first, but now I feel no pain at all. The benefits of using an epilator are: no stubble, slow regrowth to the point my chest, belly and pubic hair have stopped coing back. My legs and arms are hairfree for weeks and my face can go days without needing to be done. I prefer to go over my entire body each day for upkeep. It only takes about 5 minutes. Last month I decided to stop using soap to wash my body and face. I now use shampoo. It works great. It lathers up nice and leaves no soap residue. I then take hair coditioner and apply it from the top of my head to my toes and then rinse off in the shower. my skin feels silky smooth all day and when I sweat my armpits do not even smell bad. I use Suave so it does not cost a lot. After a month I have had no negative reaction on my skin. My wife has noticed how my legs feel and she has started using the conditioner on her body.

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  9:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

bald the only way to go

rikki

nudewithfriends
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  11:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rikkiann

bald the only way to go

rikki

And that is just another reason why I love rikkiann!

J

Nudesuncpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  07:30:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right on! Shaved is best for both!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  09:37:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine now is shaved but most of time I try to have some hair there it looks more adult in my opinion.

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  08:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shaved totally for years. But the wifey said she preferred a little something down there. So now I have a short trimmed crop on my abdomen and shaved on big Jim and the twins.

If God had intended man to be nude, he would have created him that way.

https://www.facebook.com/naturist.rich

lilPierre

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  08:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep mine trimmed so that I can see my lil guy hanging around

single-dad
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  5:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use to shave, but then I was thinking I was only doingit to improve the look to myself, and not be pleasing to The CREATOR, so now I just let it grow. I am very hairy there, right up to the base of the gland. If it gets to curly or sticking out to far then I will just trim it a bit.

Mark

Live life bare it is the only way to be.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Bag to carry valuables in Topic Next Topic: Happy new year  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.68 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved