Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 152 ]  [ Total: 152 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Announcements
 Nudist resort or club special events announcements
 We'll be in the News on World Naked Gardening day
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: SCNA Monthly Naturist Issues Discussion Group (LA) Topic Next Topic: CoEd Nude Duathlon at Sunny Rest in PA  

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2010 :  2:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all. Some of you probably know that May 8th, 2010 is World Naked Gardening Day. And hopefully many of you will participate. But what good does it do to garden naked by yourself, besides the enjoyment of it?

Well, we decided to use the idea to promote our local naturist group as we need more members anyway. So we contacted the local media with an idea for a story about us doing the naked gardening day. We already have a response from a reporter formerly from Germany who is very comfortable with nudity and wants to show us in a postiive light, tying the story in with another here in Colorado about a woman who won the right to garden without her top, in her front yard. Courts said it was ok.

Anyway, we intend to invite others to join us, have a gardening party, cookout and nude swim in our pool. We want to promote a positive view of nudity and encourage others to join us. We want the articles to run before May 8th so others can join us. We are even open to being on TV as we just don't care who knows we are nudists anymore. It's no big deal so we just don't care anymore and actually want others to know it so we can promote it.

So who else is taking advantage of this opportunity to promote the nudist way of life? Hopefully groups all across the country will use this day to promote a positive view of nudism to the public. We don't get many chances, so why not take advantage of it.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  11:26:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hopefully it will fall in the middle of the week when most are at work and i can do some nude gardening, my privacy screen still needs a few years and unlike europe and a few - very few places in the usa public nudity still isn't accepted.

lettuceman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  08:08:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May 8th falls on a Saturday and unfortunately I have to work.

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  6:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudism Needs your support Today, May 4th.

Things have been happening out here and today we were on the front page of the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel for our Naked Gardening party on May 8th. The story was very positive and well written and should show good support for nudism.

But now they are making our story the daily poll on the internet but slightly twisted. They are asking if people would be offended by seeing their neighbor garden in the nude. That's not our intention, but still, the poll is about 60% in favor of not being offended.

If you understand we don't want our neighbors seeing us nude, EVER, please go to the link below and vote NO to the poll on the lower right side of the page, and tell all your nudist friendly contacts to do the same. Lets show Grand Junction there is support for nudism in this valley. It could really make a difference in the way we all are perceived as nudists.

I think they'll end the poll very soon so please go vote right away.

Thanks, Guy & Carla

http://www.gjsentinel.com/

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  02:31:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well at 2:20 AM there were 111 votes and itwas 85% NO, I won't be offened. I'm sure the lady in Boulder had something to do with this. While WE wouldn't consider someone wearing a g-string nude, many folks do.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  07:35:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Done.
It is now
No 85.71%
Yes 14.29%
votes 126

Cony

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  11:51:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think the majority of people are pretty open minded with nudity, who has skinnydipped at least once but we have a small minority that sways outr eleted official and if you give them a buck and a vote they will sway. i don't think we will ever see laws changed in a favorable toward nudity except in a few states like vermont, oregon and florida, florida i think see a major dollar value to tourism and maybe it will expand more.

Previous Topic: SCNA Monthly Naturist Issues Discussion Group (LA) Topic Next Topic: CoEd Nude Duathlon at Sunny Rest in PA  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved