Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 115 ]  [ Total: 115 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 Can nudity reduce LIBIDO ?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nudism & so called conflicting lifestyles Topic Next Topic: How do nudists feel about masterbation?  

geminians12155

Posted - 06/18/2010 :  2:03:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,
Generally when v c a sex organ or genital part of the body our testosterone start secretion and our LIBIDO get roused culminating in 'desire' for sex. If v c guys and girls naked for all the time will that not reduce the secretion of hormones and adversely affect our desire for sex ?

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2010 :  02:09:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hasn't happened yet!

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2010 :  07:33:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hasn't happenned here, either. But we only want sex with one person, not all we see nude. And we want sex with each other whether we are nude or not. If you want sex with everyone you see, no matter who they are, then perhaps that is a problem.

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2010 :  7:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On the basis of our experiences the answer's a definite NO.

This ties in with a commonplace belief of "non-Naturists" that us Naturists must be "at it like rabbits" - when in practice the opposite is true. Although Naturists are probably more body-conscious than non Naturists (i.e they are more likely to look after their bodies), naked bodies are rather much of a muchness - after all there are basically only the two versions, albeit available in a gradation of colour schemes, with or without added fur! Whilst not quite a case of "once you've seen one you've seen them all!", we've found that having a large number of Naturist friends is fun, but not from an erotic viewpoint, however we're definitely NOT members of the "Swinger" subset - from what we gather they have a completely different view on Naturism to us, and for them Naturism seems a lot more closely related to overt sexuality, so maybe for them being naked, in the presence of more naked people, has a positively beneficial effect on their libido??

We probably need a much larger population to survey to obtain a meaningful answer - maybe a useful Poll item inthe future??

Chilly today in NSW - pity rather!

All the best from us both,

Phil & Timea S.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2010 :  09:51:28 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with doug. Being in the warm sun, surrounded by nudity makes you feel young. Men, especially, respond to visual stimuli; it's how we are wired. Seeing your parter in all her glory is exciting; and you (hopefully) never get tired of that. That doesn't mean we want to jump on everything we see, but it does put guys in the mood for being amorous later on with their partners. The vitamin D and tanned skin are very sensual. I suppose the same could be true of clothed resorts and beaches, if I still went to those...

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2012 :  4:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with the last several comments. My wife and I enjoy being nude with others and seeing others enjoying themselves nude. We are not always at a resort or beach, so it is not an everyday thing. Seeing others in the nude does not, by any means, take any of the desires we have for eachother. Our sex life is VERY good! We see eachother in two different settings(naturist and romantic) and for two different purposes(socializing with others and romance). Both are GREAT!!

loving life as naked as possible!

Previous Topic: Nudism & so called conflicting lifestyles Topic Next Topic: How do nudists feel about masterbation?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved