Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 157 ]  [ Total: 157 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 Sex on nudist beaches
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: What worries me about nudism...
Page: of 4

geminians12155

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  2:06:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If general openion is that the nudism can increase libido and if we consider 'nudist' as to be a 'naturist' than enjoying sex when feel like doing it and that too with a natural backdrop like beach where all around people are also in their natural dress, why the sex is not considered as natural and why is it considered as an offence that is not only punishable but also as some thing called 'uncivilised' or against spirit of nudism/naturists movement ?

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  05:48:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whilst a bit of a "thorny subject", this is nevertheless a good point. The vast majority of other Mammalian species indulge in sex during their waking hours, i.e for the non-Nocturnal species, this means broad daylight. It's a matter of puzzlement that our species insists on an essential (in fact survival-critical) activity being alost relegated to times when we are probably at our least physically receptive and capable - i.e. after a long day's work! With increasing social demands, it's hardly surprising that the Western World is seeing a year on year reduction in birth rates!

There is plenty of evidence that earlier Great Civilisations certainly did not share our present post-Victorian era hang-ups where sex was concerned, and these Civilisations also had a more liberal attitude to public nudity (typically the Greek, Egyptian and Roman eras were very relaxed where nudity was concerned). Unfortunatley present prudish attitudes towards public nudity would suggest that any form of sexual activity on a Public Beach is going to be a definite "No-No" for a considerable time to come, ALTHOUGH in Europe this sort of thing, whilst not exactly condoned, is often quietly ignored, as anyone who has visited Cap D'Agde will no dooubt confirm. The general ethic there (and in Holland) seems to be that as long as the participants do not cause a public nuisance, then no-one is going to a) take any notice, and b) not really mind.

Of course if you have the relative luxury of a quiet, and deserted beach, this all becomes a bit academic!

Maybe an opportunity for our good Administrator to run a Poll? We'd be really surprised if the majority of couples HADN'T had at least one "daytime event" - and at the risk of being banned from this site forever (??) we'll both admit to finding this an almost ultimately fantastic experience, and a great way to reinforce the loving bond between us - and we're DEFINITLY not members of the "Swinger" set!

Coome on folks, bare your (already bare!) chests on this one!

All the best from us both!

Phil & Timea S.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  09:52:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes...

Nudists/Naturists have sex, like sex and most likely...many have had sex out in the open, in the woods, on a beach, on a balcony...wherever.

What separates exhibitionists and swingers from some of the other naturists and those that do not agree with some of those other activities is that the sex in the open was meant for that couple and that couple only and not for the enjoyment of being watched or those watching!

Of course, this is only my opinion!

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  5:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a naturist who also happens to enjoy sex outdoors this is my opinion. Of course you are reasonably careful to be private but the knowledge that you might just be caught does add to the enjoyment. If you are seen either you will be embarrassed and may be angry or you will be completely unaware that you have provided a free floor show.

I'd like to think that if I came across a couple making love I'd go away as quickly and as quietly as possible leaving them to it hoping they wouldn't have noticed me.

I certainly could never make love knowing that I was being watched.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  05:05:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Parrotile

Maybe an opportunity for our good Administrator to run a Poll? We'd be really surprised if the majority of couples HADN'T had at least one "daytime event" - and at the risk of being banned from this site forever (??) we'll both admit to finding this an almost ultimately fantastic experience, and a great way to reinforce the loving bond between us - and we're DEFINITLY not members of the "Swinger" set!

While what you do on your own private, unoccupied beach is your business. Making it public by posting about it and comparing notes is not keeping it private, now is it?

We wouldn't host discussions about the joys of having sex on the beach any more than we'd host discussions of the joys of sneaking up on nudists with cameras, or pickpocketing on the beach. These activities make nudists uncomfortable and are not consistent with the "nudist" ethic, though a nudist may occasionally encounter them.

This is the main reason we don't allow members to create polls.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  08:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You mean pickpocketing on a nude beach? How does that work?

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  10:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The problem with sex on a nude beach is that someone will see it and be offended and report it and it plays directly into the hands of those who want to SHUT DOWN THE NUDE BEACH in the first place. These people sometimes have a tough fight against mere public nudity, but having sex in public is illegal everywhere to my knowledge. Their efforts to close the beach to nudity immediately gain validity.

Of course sex is natural, etc., but you wouldn't have sex on a clothed beach, so why would you try to have it on a nude beach?

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  10:45:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you have sex on a beach make sure it's a textile beach. That way it doesn't reflect on us.

Diger

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2010 :  10:28:45 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bingo!

HalfBaked

Posted - 07/18/2010 :  3:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah - since the Subject Heading was specifically sex on nude beaches, concern for the continued access for simple nude recreation DOES make it unwise to pursue one's lusts in such settings. Conversely, while hiking very alone (with my second wife) in very supposedly secluded outdoor settings - she got the urge (along with a challenge - quite literally hanging from trees (no ropes, though). I'm not the quietest guy on the planet - and was stunned to glance behind us "afterwards", only to see a hiker standing there looking totally zombified !!! No harm, no foul. There are so many "labels" that get kicked about - which more often than not, do not pertain. Exhibitionism might imply an audience with less than six or four legs. The few times I've enjoyed lovemaking on the grass or other outside setting ~ it's usually heightened by the sensuality of one's senses perceiving the sun and breeze, and whatever else is about (hopefully NOT TICKS and such) ... I try not to judge others. Whatever turns folks on - so long as they're not overtly or covertly treading on the present or future rights and privileges of others !!!

I just heard how BP managed to cap the oil leak. Seems they used a wedding band !!! They claimed NOTHING puts out after one of those goes on !!!

boatnfun

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  9:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Wife and I have had sex on the beach before but it is usually only when no one is around or when there may have been only other couples around. The bad thing is when a single guy comes around and stops for the show. Sex is a great thing to watch but when a guy comes along and watches just for his enjoyment, then it bothers us.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  01:36:22 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you are going to have sex in public, how can you complain "when a guy comes along and watches just for his enjoyment."???

Anyway, try not to do it on nude beaches where someone might complain and get the beach closed. Go to a textile beach instead, as was recommended above...

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  4:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
boatnfun has been a member for only one day and posted about having sex on the beach and Male Arousal on the beach with his wife taking care of it for him.

Beep Beep Beep Beep ... there goes my Troll Alarm.

Diger

OakBayMarauder

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  5:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Legal issues aside... I think its only polite that if an individual or couple wants to have sex in the outdoors then the onus should be on them to find a locale that is private. Consent ought not to be just for sexual participants, but for viewers of sexuality too.

I don't think there should be any difference when considering sex on a nudist beach, downtown Toronto, the amazon rain forest,the Vatican City, or your own backyard when the in-laws are over.

For whatever you do, if you make respect a top priority then you'll be fine

-Marauder
www.naturistmarauder.blogspot.com

Edited by - OakBayMarauder on 12/04/2010 5:25:31 PM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  11:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Keeping it away from nude beaches is a concept we can support. If it weren't for that sensible piece of advice, this thread would soon have gone the way of free electrons and disappeared.

If you're new here, remember that anyone showing a fixation on sex by offering nothing but comments on erections, genitals, sex on beach, children and sex etc. will be removed at the administrator's sole discretion. You probably won't be warned. Read the thousands of previous comments on these subjects before starting yet another sex thread and annoying our membership.

There you go. Now there's a second reason for this thread not to be deleted.

aaardvark
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  2:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been trying to enjoy nude beaches for 30 years. At every beach I have been to, we've often had to deal with couples having public sex on the beach and the inevitable problems that follow with the 'wrong' person seeing it happen and complaining to the authorities. We then face protracted, resource-sapping battles with the authorities to keep the beaches open.

I have no beef in principle with liberal behaviour on beaches but the problem it creates is that nudism is constantly having to engage in an exercise in PR or impression management. I often feel that we as beach nudists are fighting a rear-guard action to hold onto what little we've got only to have outsiders come in and ruin it for us by having what is basically a short-term jolly without any thought for the long-term consequences for the rest of us. You only have to look at the previous threads on this forum to note how much trouble we as a collective have at holding onto nude/clothing-optional beaches; especially in populated areas where it is likely that you may have to 'share the land'.

Page: of 4 Topic Next Topic: What worries me about nudism...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved