Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 213 ]  [ Total: 213 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Do Nudists Have Sex?
 Sex on nudist beaches
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: What worries me about nudism...
Page: of 4

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2012 :  7:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To nudesunguy: where is everywhere? If you mean the US, fine. But certainly sex on nude beaches takes place on European beaches. And by extension, many other beaches worldwide.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  10:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess I meant everywhere in the US, and I have no doubt that sex takes place nevertheless, it's just that it is illegal on public beaches. I'm not familiar with the laws in Europe, but I'd be surprised if it's legal there. I know it goes on at Cap d'Age, but that is a private club.

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  12:07:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cap D'Agde is a public beach and it is against the law EVERYWHERE in Europe

Live love and have fun

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  9:12:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I have no knowledge whether public sex is legal or illegal in Europe. But it is well documented that sex occurs on public beaches, in trains, in buses, in public squares, and the Black Forest.

FlaNudeCpl161
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2012 :  10:51:16 PM  Show Profile  Send FlaNudeCpl161 an AOL message  Send FlaNudeCpl161 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nude charles

Well, I have no knowledge whether public sex is legal or illegal in Europe. But it is well documented that sex occurs on public beaches, in trains, in buses, in public squares, and the Black Forest.

And I wish people would get over it...

(proud member of the mile high club)

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2012 :  11:29:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nude charles

Half a century ago when I was a young man, an older man gave me some advice: "When you are with a woman who wants to get laid, just give it to her. Don't worry about 'not here' or 'not now' or its a bad place. Give it to her and sort the rest out later."

Sex may be illegal at the beach, the car, the park, the yard, or wherever. So what. I still follow that man's advice.

Incidentally, over several decades I have had the opportunity to observe several other couples following similar advice, not worrying that some passing stranger may see them so engaged. I have found that the union of man and woman is always beautiful to watch.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2012 :  4:44:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay ... so I get the whole sex out in the open, woods, beach, park, the car (for which I'd have to have lots of medication for my back before and afterwards)...

But "our" reasons for doing this was NOT for the benefit of everyone or anyone else that will surely come upon us as we are engaged. The act of making love to my wife in "open" places was for us ... NOT for others.

SO ... with the attitudes recently posted above me ... is this act of love making out in the open that you feel should be done without reprocussions ... for both of YOU ... or for THOSE that may see you? Serious question.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

FlaNudeCpl161
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2012 :  10:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Send FlaNudeCpl161 an AOL message  Send FlaNudeCpl161 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I think there is a difference between sex outside in wide open spaces, and sex in places where nudity is encouraged and allowed, but sexual expression is supposed to be limited.

yes, there is something very incredible and even thrilling about sex on a beach. But frankly, there would be nothing but angst and consternation if it was done at Black's or Apollo or Gunnison, or....you name it. Those places are really verboten for that behavior because they are designated for purely recreational nude use. Going any further, is an insult to others who use it, and a violation of a whole bunch of unwritten rules regarding our nude beaches.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  12:04:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks...appreciate the response.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2012 :  10:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
don't know about other countries but nude beaches are far and few in the USA and you know someone in government is just waiting for a complaint to shut it down. when i go to the beach and spend four or five hours sunning or splashing in the water i know i have probably 20 hours in the day at home or elsewhere to have sex. the folks having sex on the beach aren't real nudist or they know this is taboo, same with a family nudist resort why mess up a good thing - rent a cabin, buy a tent or go find a motel. real nudist frown on sex in public at this locations.

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2012 :  11:39:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hernandocpl

Cap D'Agde is a public beach and it is against the law EVERYWHERE in Europe

Live love and have fun

That is correct, but as we all know when the gendarmes are away the couples will play in front of the dunes.

Admit it, sex on the beach is a near-universal male fantasy and one of the reasons it's sometimes so difficult to persuade women to try nudism. Low budget B-movie comedies are filled with geeky guys stumbling on to a nude beach filled with sleek Maria Sharapova type blondes. Added to the mixed messages (AANR vs. various lifestyles websites) is the dichotomy between traditional naturist images and those from all-inclusive Jamaican resorts and racier locations in the U.S. and Europe. No wonder women are so reticent about experimenting with nudism.

Bottom line: Non-sexual skinny dipping is a far cry from sex on the beach, chugging rum drinks and singing Big Bamboo.

FlaNudeCpl161
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2012 :  10:51:46 PM  Show Profile  Send FlaNudeCpl161 an AOL message  Send FlaNudeCpl161 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For the record, I have nothing against being nude on a beach and chugging rum drinks and singing anything.

rabbitnbunny
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2012 :  11:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit rabbitnbunny's Homepage  Reply with Quote
CA has lost two nude beaches due to allegations of sexual impropriety. That's not a theory or a "what-if." It's now a historical fact. Sexual behavior on the beach is exactly the ammunition the puritans want to ban nude beaches completely.

nudiststory
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2012 :  08:18:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudiststory's Homepage  Reply with Quote
its a bit of a fine line. I dont see really anything wrong with sex in public, I think it can be cathartic for both parties involved. It should be allowed in some places in the world, but strictly seperated from family nudism

http://naturistproperties.com/- Naturist property for sale and rent in Spain, France and more!

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2012 :  11:17:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rabbitnbunny

CA has lost two nude beaches due to allegations of sexual impropriety. That's not a theory or a "what-if." It's now a historical fact. Sexual behavior on the beach is exactly the ammunition the puritans want to ban nude beaches completely.

Unfortunetly its always a few dipshits with no brain that F it up for everyone else, whether its nudity, speeding, drinking, anything...there will always be a moral ***hole willing to get on their soapbox and cry foul....(usually a politico at election time btw)

Live love and have fun

Page: of 4 Topic Next Topic: What worries me about nudism...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved