Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 525 ]  [ Total: 525 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Naked outside?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia Topic Next Topic: List of Holiday Resorts with CO Section of Beach
Page: of 7

ellahill2010

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  07:38:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit ellahill2010's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Naked outside? Naked at home? Which one do you like better?

Nudist, add me

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  08:11:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have more fun in the great outdoors camping but the wife and i are nude at home when possible. Which is 95% of the time.

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  6:22:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love being outside nude when possible, but rarely can at home due to privacy issues. Inside, I'm nude frequently. I look forward to the day when I can move to a place where I can be naked inside and outside - full time (or find a significant other who already has such a place).

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2010 :  9:08:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nude indoors is ok but being one with nature is always great, during the hot summer i stay out back by the pool but now that it is cooling off a little 100 degree days to low 90's i'm on the lake either fishing in the boat or now enjoying the kayak. the great thing with a kayak mine is a sit in, you can get to place other boats can't and since sitting low in the boat can do it nude when you get away from crowds. i have a few places wher i can float and sunbathe and swim nude, plus it great exercise.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  10:57:17 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Outdoors is always better. Fresh air, sun, and that real nude feeling!

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  11:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudesunguy

Outdoors is always better. Fresh air, sun, and that real nude feeling!

Yes, Indeed. We do not need to go to naturist locales, just out the door on this rural property and enjoy each day in the sun ! Nude is good, indoors or outdoors.

Petewhim

Edited by - PeteWhim on 09/23/2010 9:37:31 PM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  7:49:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wish I had a secluded back yard. I have to set up lawn chairs, 2x4s with towels drapped over just to lay out on the deck to catch some sun. Moved to MD last year and still renting until we really figure out where we want to settle. So all I know is that when we look for a house...my main focus is going to be on how private the back yard is. I'll let my wife pick the rest.

Edited by - free2be on 09/23/2010 7:50:58 PM

SandC
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2010 :  10:57:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Outside is better but I live in a crowded neighborhood. We have to go to our local resort for outside nudity. Which we will be doing on Saturday!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2010 :  12:01:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i agree with the privacy of the yard issue, the next house i buy will either be in the middle of nowhere or at least have a private backyard or better yet move into a nudist community..

nakedinnc

Posted - 09/25/2010 :  10:15:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like both. At home I am naked as much as possible, in the house and on my deck. The deck can't be seen by the neighbors as I live in the country, my yard is not private. In the house I never wear clothes as long as it's not too cold.

In nature is good too. I like to hike nude on little used trails but one has to be careful of insects. And of course, nude beaches.

OakBayMarauder

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  2:41:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its because I spend more time naked at home that I prefer going nude outdoors, and especially with friends because I love that special comradery that exists only in social nudist circles

-Marauder
www.naturistmarauder.blogspot.com

steve_c
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  11:58:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just can't beat the great outdoors . the wind , the sun , the birds and the calming noise of nature .

steve_c
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  11:58:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just can't beat the great outdoors . the wind , the sun , the birds and the calming noise of nature .

steve_c
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  12:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok . no idea why this got posted twice .

openess
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  12:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naked outside by far. It's a naturally liberating and richly sensual experience.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  3:43:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Naked outside and being one with nature is the best.

Diger

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia Topic Next Topic: List of Holiday Resorts with CO Section of Beach  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved