Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 139 ]  [ Total: 139 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 Naked outside?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia Topic Next Topic: List of Holiday Resorts with CO Section of Beach
Page: of 7

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2017 :  11:54:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Enjoy being nude outside more then in the house! No matter if the sun is out, though it is an plus, just feeling to air is great! If there is a little rain, no big deal is it is easy to dry off and not have to have cloths dry!

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2017 :  12:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nude in AK

Enjoy being nude outside more then in the house! No matter if the sun is out, though it is an plus, just feeling to air is great! If there is a little rain, no big deal is it is easy to dry off and not have to have cloths dry!

I agree completely. Being outside naked is being part of the world in a very natural way.

Here is a photo of my trip to Alaska a couple of years ago. We had to cover at the Arctic Circle crossing because there were 2 or 3 government managers there at the time, but we got a certificate saying "I crossed the Arctic Circle."

This is the Alaska Pipeline naked.

More photos of my Alaska trip are here.
http://photos.bradkemp.com/greenbarepage5.html

Naked is green.

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2017 :  8:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naked is best outside but being naked is really the best no matter where you are

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2017 :  06:58:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Its about 6c here at the moment. Naked outside right now might mean the aggots don't descend again till spring.
As much as I love being nude whenever I can, I accept there is a time and a place.
SBN.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2017 :  12:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gnarlyoldman, how was your trip to Alaska! It is always interesting to hear what peoples comments are for here. There is so much to see/do, it is difficult to do it in one trip. I enjoy my time nude out doors here and there are lots of places that there are few people around.

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2017 :  1:20:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nude in AK

gnarlyoldman, how was your trip to Alaska! It is always interesting to hear what peoples comments are for here. There is so much to see/do, it is difficult to do it in one trip. I enjoy my time nude out doors here and there are lots of places that there are few people around.

Hi Nude in AK,

My son and I drove north from Washington state trough Canada to Fairbanks. We spent a couple days in Fairbanks and then headed north on the Dalton highway to Deadhorse. You can just see an oil rig standing up on the horizon in Deadhorse.

That is a very strange (company) town with a "hotel" that is more of a company bunk house, one company gas station, one company snack and convenience store, and not alcohol or real restaurant. They have grizzly bears wandering through town in summer. Then it was back to Fairbanks. There were 2 government agents giving out certificates at the Arctic Circle monument so we had to cover up. Fun though.

Our second week we went south to Anchorage. We spent a few days in that area driving around, seeing glaciers, hitting tourist places. Finally we took the ferry ride back to Washington State.

We had limited opportunity for naked adventures. The tourist places were mostly crowded with tourists. I don't know the local laws so I didn't want to push public nudity. We did stop at a couple of rivers where nobody else was around.

Alaska is so big though that I'm sure anyone who lives there knows places on the river or somewhere to go without tourists. The land is big and the people are few.

Naked is green.

Nateurist

Posted - 09/02/2017 :  11:59:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely outdoors, weather permitting. Especially with a nice breeze. I'm typically nude all the time at home unless there's company. Sadly the wife is not a nudie but is fine with it.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2017 :  02:33:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We've been experiencing a heat wave here in So Cal. Daily High Temps are in the 105 to 114 range and have been for the last couple of weeks. It's been necessary for me to water the lawn twice a day, once in the early morning around 5 am and then again at night around 10 pm. During the night time watering, I've been turning off the porch light and sitting naked on our glider. The Prof has joined me every night but tonight.

Our landscaping project that took place before Christmas of last year is starting to mature enough to give us the porch privacy we were hoping for. Though still not private enough to sit out there naked during the day, it is at night and if the weather is warm enough at night, I'll continue doing so as long as I can. It feels great to be able to do that but I'm still cautious, I sit on a towel that I can fold over my lap if needed but we've tested the view and visibility and you can barely make out that I'm sitting on the glider, from the street, much less across the street!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2017 :  9:47:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Having some nudie friends over this Thursday evening for dinner, pool time and a bonfire with smores in the pasture field. It's good to not have close neighbors.

Diger

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2017 :  5:39:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I did a search for nude hiking and this topic plus lots of resorts in hot dry places came up. Is that where you do nude hiking in the US, ie. around the resorts in desert areas? SBN.

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2017 :  7:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm always naked in our very private back yard. That damn hurricane Irma took a bunch of fence so now I'm in clear view of the neighbor lady's back porch...

HNATDT

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2017 :  03:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tend to find trails that are not used by a lot of people. There seems to be no nude venues here in Alaska, so I just find places that suit me. One of the trails I do hike, gets above tree line real quick and into some nice areas. The trail is not too steep and the views are great!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2017 :  05:19:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know how you feel Jimmie. our florida place survived the neighbors told me and sent me pics. the fence out back is gone though. so no naked time in my backyard until the owners of our park replace it. They haveuntil November until I get down there

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2017 :  06:26:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I did a search for nude hiking and this topic plus lots of resorts in hot dry places came up. Is that where you do nude hiking in the US, ie. around the resorts in desert areas? SBN.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2017 :  08:51:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

Mostly, yes. The more remote hiking trails seem to be out in the desert. We have some local but the trails are popular with the younger demographic and using them nude would be hit and miss ... more miss than hit.

We are quite fortunate as nudists here in Southern California. Within 45 mins is one club with nice naked hiking and within 2 hours is a desert resort with awesome naked hiking in a Nat'l Park! Funny thing is ... My wife doesn't care for the resort (too much dirt and sand for her liking) but loves the naked hiking!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Looking for nudistplaces in Thailand and Malaysia Topic Next Topic: List of Holiday Resorts with CO Section of Beach  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved