Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 492 ]  [ Total: 492 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Nudist Fashion - Apparel and Body Jewelry
 Piercings
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Whats the pulse now in regards to piercings Topic Next Topic: non piercing body jewellery males females  

SyncVA
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  01:06:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have several body piercings (ear, both nipples, and a Prince Albert). My local naturist club does not allow genital jewelry.

Whatever - their prerogative/loss.

Is this common, and if so, can anyone explain the logic behind it?

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2010 :  9:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just as textiles associate nudity with sex, some of the old guard nudist do gooders appear to associate genital piercing with sex.

I've seen these policies before, but I'm not sure how often they are enforced. I suspect most nudists don't give a flip what or where people get pierced. Besides, other than large resorts, many nudist places I have visited are dominated by the more experienced among us and they may just not get it or realize how common it is. I personally have no piercings or tats and have no plans to join your ranks, but also would take no offense setting up camp by the pool next a marked up pin cushion.

Live and let live as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers!

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  8:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think one must read the rules of the club before going. Genital piercing is generally covered in these rules. So I suggest removing them when necessary. (Meaning the club of interest forbids them.) So, know the rules and act accordingly. I remove my piercings when necessary and replace them with temporary plugs. Works very well and I've never had a problem.

SyncVA
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  07:36:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Charles, How is a temporary plug different from jewelry? (I have no idea what one would even look like for a Prince Albert piercing). I normally wear a simple horseshoe or bent barbell (12ga).

I'll abide by the rules, ridiculous as I find them. Perhaps I'll get a tattoo on my penis that says "jewelry"? Do you think they'll make me remove my penis? ;-)

FlCpl4NewdFun, of course, the reason I got the piercing was primarily sexual, but it's difficult to 'unpierce' yourself to enjoy a stay at a club (as Charles alluded to, something needs to be inserted to prevent the piercing from closing). I'm still a 'pin cushion' with my clothes on. ;-)

Thanks to you both for your responses/opinions.

Edited by - SyncVA on 10/06/2010 07:37:30 AM

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  3:53:20 PM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think these policies are being relaxed as piercings become more and more common. I know of a couple resorts that have changed their rules during the past years...

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  12:22:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
its like anything else as it becomes more popular it will also be more acceptable

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  4:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SyncVA - a plug simply keeps the hole open. Which is very important if one does not want to repierce. A plug is not jewelry - it simply is a dowel of same diameter as the ring, and extends only about one millimeter on both sides of the hole. This makes it unnoticeable. And it helps if the plug is near skin color. And furthermore, one should use a lubricant during the removal and replacement process. Equate from Walmart works well.

nude charles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/08/2010 :  7:46:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my reply above, I failed to address the PA case. I honestly don't have a good solution. And as for women, I think I have said this before, but depending on genital location, women can get away with it. A clitoral piercing is obviously a problem. And I've been told by a resort manager that a female associate would inform the offending woman to remove it. Again, it's all in the rules.

Previous Topic: Whats the pulse now in regards to piercings Topic Next Topic: non piercing body jewellery males females  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.13 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved