Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 456 ]  [ Total: 456 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Going shirtless/topless & bottomless preference
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Oregon Topic Next Topic: Post your question here.
Page: of 2

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  12:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have realized that despite being a nudist myself I would prefer to go nude or shirtless rather than go bottomless.It's strange and I have been wondering if theirs anyone just like me that find it weird to go bottomless?

So what is everyone's preference here?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  11:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually...NO...for whatever reason, I get colder up top more than below the waist so...I'd just as soon go bottomless than to go without a shirt...if that was the preference or only choice I had!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2010 :  11:07:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i perfer and most often bottomless rather than topless, i like a cotton t-shirt ( kinda my snuggy) and i stay warmer with a top on over having bottoms but topless.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  08:02:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

....... ( kinda my snuggy) .......

Last winter I bought my wife a 'Snuggy' (she is always complaining that she is cold) to use instead of a blanket, but I am just as likely to use it when curled up in front of the tv suitably attired.

Cony

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  12:18:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cony i think i would suffocate in all that fabric....

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  08:10:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

cony i think i would suffocate in all that fabric....

Actually it is either freeze (in the winter), turn the heating on/up or wear the snuggy.
The snuggy is very light weight, made of fleeze and very comfortable (dare I say very nice on the au naturel body)

Cony

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  8:50:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by doug2323

I am much more comfortable around the house bottomless than without a shirt especially sleeping and eating.
For some strange reason I am completely uncomfortable eating a meal without a shirt on. I just chalk that up to a pyschological quirk in my brain and don't worry about it.

You're not the only one: my ex-wife shared the same "psychological quirk." She could go bottomless without any reservation; completely nude took a bit more effort. I remember our first trip to the resort; she had announced she had no intention of being nude. So I was a bit surprised when she changed in the car and came out with a sundress buttonned only over her chest. She remained so, with her sundress basically only covering her chest. When I asked her about going fully nude, she declined as she didn't quite feel like being completely exposed. As if bottomless wasn't exposed at all!
I think it has to do with the feeling of being less vulnerable or less open when the chest is covered. Which is a natural reaction against the elements and bodily harm. But that's my theory and I could be wrong.

Soxfan
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  3:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When it gets cool/cold here in northern New England I will don a t-shirt for a while, while the stove heats it up in the house. Nudity is best, but sometimes temperatures dictate the need for a little upper body protection.

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  4:21:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My upper body seems colder than my lower body. So, when its cool I'll go bottomless but wear a shirt or sweater. I am a true wimp. Just now the indoor temperature is 72, outdoors 63 and I am wearing a sweater. They just do not make them anymore.

Happy Nuding.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  09:05:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I am sporting the natural bushy look down below I favor bottomless it just looks better to me unshaved.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  1:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When its cold, I put on a jacket to keep my center of mass warm. No point in covering your bottom.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  3:49:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Ricki00. Nude or shirtless for me as well. Having a shirt on and bottomless is not for me.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2012 :  8:03:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having a shirt on and bottomless is too much like going commando in a dress. Not exactly this guy's cup of tea.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2012 :  9:03:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
homenudist i have several white cotton t-shirts that i wear when it's to cold to be totally nude at home and they are differnt lengths and the one good thing about the long one's ( yeah they may look like a dress) but they also allow me to walk out to the mailbox or take the garbage out without freaking out a neighbor, and the good part i still pretty much nude.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2012 :  01:26:17 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
my wife and I both prefer to go bottomless if it is too chilly to be naked.

MikD
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2016 :  11:16:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Socks can surprisingly take the chill off, but a cover becomes necessary on the coldest of nights. Once the clothes come off after work, it's better to leave it that way! Ha!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Oregon Topic Next Topic: Post your question here.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved