Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 250 ]  [ Total: 250 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What shouldn't be done in the nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: naked home repair Topic Next Topic: Fear of nudity, please help me!!!!!
Page: of 21

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  09:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Natman,

You're absolutely right... No "real" rugby player would let a little thing like nudity get in the way of rugby.

... In fact, there is a beach in NZ were they have an annual touch-rugby competition. Its usually the Brit's vs the Kiwis. It occasionally makes the news here in Australia.

Cheers
Sponta.

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  4:54:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep,thats right Sponta,its become a bit of a tradition every time they have a test in Dunedin,they have a mixed nude rugby game on the beach.Most times only one side is brave enough to go nude and they usually win because the other side is too scared to tackle them,they dont know where to put their hands.Aaahh the price of prudishness.

Yours Naturally KIWI

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  5:39:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nude rugby would be a little precarious, especially if played in mixed company. You would have to have some rules about what could be grabbed, what could be bitten, and no contact after you have fallen down!

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  6:28:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This has given me an idea... Nude Rugby World Cup. I'm sure there's a few mad Aussies, kiwis and pom's in Sydney at the moment brave enough to give it ago. I might have to discuss this with a few mates... Stay tuned! :)

Sponta.

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  04:00:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What some of You are jammed on those egg-cooking, panncake cooking, potatoe cooking etc hot-oily deeds??
I had and am cooking a breakfest most of the mornings home, for my wife is bit sleepy, and mostly I do it absolute naturally and, believe or not, never in last dozen years I have injured myself. If to use the certain healthy accuracy, it is no more risky. Cook sure, dont worry too much.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  08:52:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
johny, you are lucky you've never gotten splattered with hot grease. Pancakes are safe to cook in the nude, bacon is not safe. I will at least wear an apron, need something to wipe my hands on from time to time while in the kitchen.
:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

bobkathy99
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  09:04:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit bobkathy99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Painting in the nude is a no-no....spoken from experience, you may get paint on areas you don't want to.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  09:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bobkathy, I usually paint in the nude...easier cleanup. What usually gets paint on them are the soles of my feet. LOL

:) CHeri

-
-

bobkathy99
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  09:19:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit bobkathy99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LOL....touch football would be another no-no, I think.

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  2:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude Rugby World Cup,what a concept,brilliant,just imagine the haka and swing low sweet chariot would sure take on a whole new meaning (tee hee hee)

Naturally KIWI.

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  4:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A monkey dance...don't do the monkey dance nude.

Pole vaulting is also not a good nude sport, don't ask me why.

*chuckle*
thanks to my cousin for the amazingly artistic avatar :)

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  9:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did you ever try putting up wallpaper?

Just me Willy

sea foam
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2003 :  11:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude rodeo might not be a good idea.

Nude high-jumping...might snag something on the bar. Ouch.

A nude game of Twister might be a little *too* cozy.

Nude roofing would be a sticky proposition, not to mention a potential cause of auto accidents.

sea foam

...nothing is known, per se; all is a matter of faith...

bobkathy99
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2003 :  08:15:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit bobkathy99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We've played nude Twister before....interesting, to say the least. :)

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2003 :  08:37:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy,
I have put wallpaper up as well as wallpaper borders up without worrying about paste getting on clothes. :) Cheri

-
-

Page: of 21 Previous Topic: naked home repair Topic Next Topic: Fear of nudity, please help me!!!!!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved