Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 153 ]  [ Total: 153 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Chuck
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  08:18:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its beginning to border (or past bordering) on "obession with erection". Seems all has been said, and re-said, and re-said.
Chuck

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  3:43:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where do you Stand on Male Arousal? Somewhere private, only if both parties agree, and stand very carefully

After 21 pages, domeone had to say it.

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  10:53:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Chuck and Revilo42, this topic has dragged on and on ad nausem, lay it down and I will show you where I stand on it!

Kim =^.^=

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  1:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So, let's let it lie, already

Naturally, Dan :)

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  12:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Dan!

Kim =^.^=

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  12:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IMHO, If this topic was to be locked, someone would start it somewhere else. Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  04:02:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your right Cheri, and I think it is rasing its ungly head in a couple of new posts too!

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  06:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm somewhat amused that everyone is commenting that this subject is old, tired and redundant, but still persist in commenting on it, so what the heck, I will too.
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Women like to be able to enjoy nudism the same as men, and shouldn't have to deal with a male erection problem.

Kim =^.^=

True, but men shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable about something natural that some of them may not be able to control, as long as they're not being jerks about it and showing off.

Is it really a problem? Few have seen one at the club or beach. If I get to the point where I need or want one and can't achieve one, now that's a problem! But my problem, not yours. Just like it's his erection, not yours. How does seeing one hurt you or be a problem that you have to deal with? The guy with the situation is the only one who could be embarrased. It doesn't put you in an embarrassing situation, it puts him in one. He isn't, after all, violating you physically with it. We're not talking about rape.

As to the argument some have made that all men can controll it, that's asinine BS. No one can say what anyone else can or cannot control about their genital physiology, any more than someone else can say whether or not an old person can or cannot control continence. I can only speak for my personal ability to controll. Others may not be able to controll. So why shouldn't guys be able to enjoy nudism because someone else is uptight about something they may not have controll over? Some may not like to see it happen, and they may take "offense" by it, but it really doesn't cause anyone harm in any way. Therefore, it is not an offense. Offense is an oft misused word. An offense is an attack. Seeing an erection is not being attacked. If seeing things you don't like to see harmed you or were an attack on you, I'd be scarred for life and I'd be wearing a straight jacket as a direct result of seeing the many things I didn't particularly want to see at the beach.

Randy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  07:26:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Kim =^.^=

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  09:34:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I could care less if a guy gets aroused unless he starts following me around with it or trying to put it in, then I'd get a bit upset. in any case its nothing to start screaming and crying over unless someone is truly trying to hurt you.

Just my two cents...

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:09:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right-on Randy and Connster! Couldn't agree more with both of your post's. Life's too precious to worry about the repetitive undulating, back and forth nature of this forum. But that's just me!

Nude in the pacific northwest

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  10:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Randy, Bikeracer and Conster...right on, I agree with y'all. Who is really being hurt?

Naturally, Dan :)

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  03:36:18 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know I have once again pissed-off a few people. Sorry about that. But mind you, I meant every word of it. There really is no personal harm done to other people, that's my point. But I'm still for covering or hiding it, out of courtesy to others and to not give our oppositon ammo against us. I think a lot of people forget that that's the position I hold. I just think too many take seeing an erection personally, when it really isn't about them.

Randy

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2004 :  10:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Randy, I see what you are saying.

irishred

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2004 :  10:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Randy is right about a few things. when you get to where you can't get an(you know what)is't bad. and then when you do get an(you know what) it time to celebrate, personal experience! kind like the guy on that commercial telling every one he lowered his collesterol!

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.59 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved