Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 409 ]  [ Total: 409 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  11:25:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
calmnude you are on the money. I think our obsession with being perfect (looks, body shape, etc) starts at a very young age and is fed by the media and advertisers. Don't know if it will ever change.

irishred

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  03:33:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
IrishRed its in the media. Look at all the magazines, TV, Movies, all the ads, everyone has a perfect body, perfect hair, perfect teeth, the women, are slim and well proportioned. Sex sells!

Calmnude you are right. I was watching the academy awards tonight, and was watching Joan Rivers. I swear if that woman has one more face lift, her ears will on the back of her head.

Kim =^.^=

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  9:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am slightly below average male height, average penis size, with thin hair atop my head that looks more in need of Turtle Wax than conditioner, and you know what? I've never minded any of those things. I've never FELT short, my penis has always worked fine (both in the bathroom and in my, ahem, bedroom), and I have NEVER tried hair replacements, toupees, or a combover -- and I never will. I don't measure myself by those things.

I guess I just don't get hangups. There are so many more important things to expend our mental energy on. And I don't understand (nor do I care) what difference it makes who has more hangups, men or women. It doesn't matter, people!

Nudists like to talk about how we ALL have beautiful bodies. I don't know if that's true, but I do know we all have imperfections. Even the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models have them. So do Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio. And that's perfectly okay. That's the lesson that nudism can teach us.

Philzer

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  08:15:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My Leonardo has imperfections? Oh, my heart! Call 911!

Melissa

Chuck
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  09:24:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Philzer's reply is one of the best that I have read. Philzer you speak to the true definition of naturism..thanks.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  3:26:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Philzer,

Right on target. i couldn't have said better myself.

Chic

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  7:07:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Chic & Chuck, for your compliments, I appreciate it a lot. Of course, I was speaking from my heart. And my apologies to Melissa, who because of my revelations about Leonardo is apparently now incapacitated on her floor. I can see the lawsuit coming any day now....

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  8:08:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think you hit the nail on the head philzer.

Kim =^.^=

sevendust

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  09:33:56 AM  Show Profile  Send sevendust a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, there is a lot of good arguments here on this topic. I speak from experience here.
Remember the original question? The part about falling asleep and waking up with an
erection? Well, it happened to me. I'm not proud of it, but it does happen. Some
things cannot be avoided. Should I have been bannished? I don't think so. I was not
bannished for that. There was an apology for it to whomever was offended by it, but
bannished? No way!

sevendust

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  10:02:01 AM  Show Profile  Send sevendust a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Personally, I am a little self conscience about the size of my penis.
It is small, what can I say? As for breast size, I prefer small breasts
anyways.

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  10:12:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sevendust

As for breast size, I prefer small breasts anyways.
Seven,

I agree - small, man size, breasts go best with a beard .

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  5:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sevendust,

As I've indicated earlier, I too have a small penis. Size doesn't matter as long as it serves it's purpose. Further, as you get a bit older , you'll forget about size. It's just a part of you and it's the total "you" that counts.

Chic

fox100d
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  6:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I heard a young flight attendant mention one time years ago:

"It's not the size of the wave,

but the motion on the ocean!"

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  8:01:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I have a question that might get nuked, but it happened to me.

My son (3 at the time) was taking a nap on the lounge chair under the shade @ a resort. I was napping too, but woke up for whatever reason. Good thing I did because what this forum is about, is what happened to my son. I hurridly put a towel over him (He had had a towel on but kids kick these off more often then not). I was afriad of what would happen if someone saw, then stoped and thought, he is a 3 year old, its not like he was dreaming of anything inappropiate or thinking of the naked ppl running around in an inappropriate way.

So as a parent of nudist children, what should I have done and what should I do next time?

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  11:47:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

fox 100d, thanks for the support.

papabare, me thinks you worry too much.

Chic

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved