Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 501 ]  [ Total: 501 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  02:56:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think if you had matt_matt, it might have left a tale tale shadow in the tan on your belly!

Kim =^.^=

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  1:32:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never thought of that Kim, perhaps if one slept long enough it would be like a pie chart!

Please feel free to call me Matt. <--applies to everyone.

Regards,

Matt

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  6:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Matt, one benefit, you could advertise yourself as a human sundial!

Kim =^.^=

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  9:35:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim,

Of course, the only way that would have any time accuracy is to (1) remain completely still all day; and (2) remain completely, um, RIGID all day. (I guess it could be done. But I ain't volunteering.)

Philzer

greg_ldssdc047
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  10:18:59 PM  Show Profile  Send greg_ldssdc047 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've really enjoyed this stimulating debate. Many good points were given, even though it did get long and drawn out. I admit I only glans'd through many of them, but I think I've caught the thrust of the arguments from both sides. Those who stand up for the ideal that men ought to be able to have innocent erections in nudist venues without shame, fear, or recrimination have a real straight forward argument. I stand with you in that regard. However, those who say that men should cover up have a really solid argument, too.

Getting down to the bare bones of the argument, however, I'd like to point out that this is an argument between idealism and realism.

In an ideal world:
1. Everyone would be nude when possible, clothed when practical.
2. There would be no rape or sexual abuse.
3. We would be completely accepting of all natural body functions, including erections, because people with erections would never have ulterior motives.
4. No one would be trying to force their own narrow morality on us, trying to prevent us from enjoying a safe, wholesome activity due to their closed-minded paranoia.

But this isn't an ideal world. The hard reality of it is:
1. We live in a world that is dominated by textile obsessed people.
2. Rape and sexual abuse in this world are common, and some survivors thankfully find their way to naturism on their way to full and complete recovery.
3. People with erections in naturist/nudist venues often DO have ulterior motives.
4. There are a great many people who are eager to shut us down.

No one who is sticking up for the current ettiquette of covering up erections is less than firm about the ideal of "erection acceptance". They are only trying to point out that we live in the real world where erections arouse strong negative emotions and can be the centerpiece of stiff public resistance to more freedom for naturists.

For me, the simple recognition that fear and apprehension arise in many women's minds when confronted with an erection is more than enough to convince me to roust myself enough to turn over or put my towel over it.

If we get soft on this issue, we're likely to get shafted by the moralists. So let's rise above this petty squabbling. If we don't we risk seeing our movement wilt before our eyes.

So do the upright thing and cover up!

Greg

P.S. Do I win a prize for making a sensible, serious post that happens to include 24 double-meanings? (and only a couple are repeats!)

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  11:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I must admit, I'm impressed, to put it mildly. I bow to your superior level of wordplay, sir! Where do I sign up for lessons?

All kidding aside, good points all, and a nice encapsulation of our discussion. Which has been quite stimulating, to say the least. (I know, it's only one, and a lame one at that. But I had to keep up the tradition we've begun here.)

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  02:32:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Greg I think you have summed up what we have been trying to say in 30 pages. I think you hold the record for the most puns in one post. Reminds me of the teacher that asked the class to write a paragraph using the words, "deduct, detail, defense and defeat". Little johnny thought he would be smart and write the all in one sentence. "Deduct's defeat went over defense before detail!"

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  09:10:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chic

Hey long time members !

Do you remember when we speculated that the subject of "Male Arousal" would be done after 20 pages ! It's now 25 and growing.

Also, we predicted that the "Shaving Page" at 25 pages would not be matched by any other subject. Point is "Male Arousal" has matched it and will most likely easily pass it.

Chic

31 pages !!! Who'd have ever guessed?

Chic

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  8:20:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, it just keeps getting longer... and longer... and....

Philzer

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  11:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Philzer,

Baaad ! , but I must admit, I laughed.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  03:43:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Philzer that one belongs on the pun page!

Kim =^.^=

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes Kim it's getting a bit long in the tooth now!

M

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:32:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
greg & matt matt, welcome to the forum.

irishred

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  8:29:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Philzer that one belongs on the pun page!

Kim =^.^=

Actually, I sort of stole my own joke from the Naked Puns page. There, I was commenting about how Male Arousal just kept growing... and growing... and growing.

If I stole my own joke, does this mean I might be liable for plagiarism? (Boy, talk about a BIZARRE court case. "Your honor, I'm charging myself with plagiarism and I demand damages from myself!" I could be on the cover of the National Enquirer!)

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  02:51:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hope your talking about the joke making the cover of the "National Enquirer". What I meant was the pun you made.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved